• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

[QUOTE="The Jackal](oh okay..... can you explain in a few words what happened ?)

[/QUOTE]
((Things went wrong.... that brings us up to date more or less. Nick did a lot of terrible things that somehow ended up being right. ))

Airagog said:
((Things went wrong.... that brings us up to date more or less. Nick did a lot of terrible things that somehow ended up being right. ))
(You mean like punching Ashton in his dangly bits ?)

[QUOTE="The Jackal](You mean like punching Ashton in his dangly bits ?)

[/QUOTE]
(And wearing a skimpy nurse outfit!)

((Every single thing that happened was a result of Nick fucking up so fantastically perfectly that things somehow went right.))

Airagog said:
((Every single thing that happened was a result of Nick fucking up so fantastically perfectly that things somehow went right.))
(Sooo when you say rescue sequence nick is saving Writer and Jasmine from the shadow garden ?)

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Sooo when you say rescue sequence nick is saving Writer and Jasmine from the shadow garden ?)

[/QUOTE]
((........ let's just wait for her to get back :D ))

[QUOTE="The Jackal](I see..... Also please don't kick Jasper in the balls)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh please... Nick would do something far worse. Like giving him a bare hug and calling him inappropriate inuendo names.)l

(And by where Writer and Jasmine are do you mean where they are next to there tombstones dying? Cuz I doubt you could go to the dream world rn... It's not night time yet, therefore the gates to the dream land aren't open yet)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((I WANT ZOE TO BE KIDNAPPED THOUGHHJJ LMAO JK, NOT IF IT INTEREFERS WITH NICK'S PLAN. ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((You guys are taking foreverrrr to have people get kidnapped. Nick getting bored!))

~NIGHT TIME~

Writer looks over, repeatedly having to shake Jasmine to keep her awake. She finally sees a shadow person, and realizes it's night time. "Jas! Now our chance!" She says excitedly. She slowly stands up pulling Jasmine up with her. She opens her mouth, letting the flames escape her mouth. Considering the condition she was in, the fire burnt like hell escaping her mouth. She closed her mouth looking to Jasmine hoping she could use her light, like she had earlier.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back