• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She nodded, chuckling lightly "Yeah, I skipped breakfast" she replied as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

Ashton stood at the gate of the school, thinking it looked pretty cool. He walked through the gates, with a smirk on his face a he scanned the area for Writer. That was the first thing on his agenda, to find Writer and tease her. He gave up looking for her, and went to the office and grabbed his dorm key.

(U r all very welcome...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
Ashton stood at the gate of the school, thinking it looked pretty cool. He walked through the gates, with a smirk on his face a he scanned the area for Writer. That was the first thing on his agenda, to find Writer and tease her. He gave up looking for her, and went to the office and grabbed his dorm key.
(U r all very welcome...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(I hate you)

Bobbie guided the two to the cafeteria and quickly grabbed a plate. "Jasper," she said looking at him, "What can you do?" She said plopping food on her plate.

Nick walked through the halls carrying the turthe as he looked around him, petting it lime a bond villain as he spotted Writer's brother. He pulled out his phone with one hand and set music to go on a timer as he walked up to him. "Mmmm you seem as though you are mmmm quite lost. Are you new here? Looking for someone possibly?"

Zoe spins around, happily, proud of her new clothes. She pulls the sleeves over her hands and giggles.

The girl hears about food, and guiltily wants to eat. She looks at Nightmare with wide eyes.

"We can't look for Writer with empty tummies. "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

He turned and rose an eyebrow at the male talking to him. "Even if I was looking for someone it's none of your business so buzz off." He said, with a glare. He walked off, searching for his dorm.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Amelia quietly followed behind as she got some food for herself, her ears tuning into Bobbie's question, she had to admit, she was curious what jaspers abilities were as she thought back to the little hourglass, she simply observed, she hadn't dealt with people much in well, a while. She wasn't shy, just...inexperienced.

((Stop judging me xD I'm really liking this angry Zac business. Plus, like I said, her bro is hot af sooo ))

Nightmare giggles and nods. "Ok lets get some food" mary hops off nightmare's lap and walks over zoe and holds her hand. "Ok lets go miss.zoe and night" nightmare follows behide.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Zoe swings her and Mary's hands, as she sometimes does with her brother. As they walk to the cafeteria, the girl talks about a dream she had, before any of this drama had started.

"...and then a giant bird came and landed on my house and Zachary wanted to kill it, but I convinced him it was nice. And I named it Larry London and we had lots of fun.... I wish Larry London was real in non-dream world. "

She kicks loose leaves as she walks, trying to forget that Writer and another girl are in trouble.

Nonalaka said:
Amelia looked between the two "It seems like it would be" she said quietly "what's the little hourglass for?" She asked as she waited for them to sit.
(Hourglass is a pet spider so that made no sense)

((That's a weird name for a spider xD right, I knew I should have looked at the character sheets for everyone first ignore that post xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back