• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Hello back guys)

Nightmare was still running after mary who steal her hoodie. "Mary i've been chasing you around for a hour give me my hoodie!!!" mary just giggles and runs more. "Haha never!!"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Jasper stopped outside the front of the school, slowly removing his gas mask with his right hand using his left to brush away some hair from his ear to allow HourGlass to crawl behind his ear to hide.

Nightmare run outside near the front of the school she just lost mary. "Mary give me my hoodie!!!" she started to run around but bumped into someone. "Sorry" nightmare stands up to see someone wearing a gas mask.

Jasper looked down at the little girl, well little compared to him "Oh hi" he tied the gasmask to a loose strap, brushing his hair back over his ear.

"Hello sorry for bumping into you" nightmare looks around the back to jasper. "Um have you seen a little girl running around with a black hoodie"

Writer followed, crying wanting it all to end. There is nothing she wanted more than for this to end. For some reason she couldn't stop following her. She hated it all, it was so stupid. The tears continued and she grew extremely tired, and weak.

------

The fox wandered frantically around campus looking for Writer. She was so worried. Wait wasn't the grim reaper supposed to keep track of Nightmare, AND Writer? She began to grow angry, and very hungry.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

The fake Jasmine has lead her to a clearing in the forest, and looked at the victim. The shadow creature than turned into a cloud of darkness, disappearing. Faint chanting was heard and a large swirling cloud of darkness started surrounding its victim, transforming her into the dress that they transformed Jasmine into last night. All of her painful memories vanished, making Writer now completely hypnotized. The shadow creature took form as Jasmine again, and she watched as Writer landed a few feet away from the hedge gateways, leading to their garden of shadows. There, she started singing again.

“Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchaaantment~"

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Jasper got distracted "Well cya". He turned, walking up the steps into the administration looking at the women on the other side of the desk. He took an immediate disliking of her. It was just the way she looked that set him off.

Nightmare sighs. "Yeah thanks for help" nightmare sees mary and runs after. "MARY" mary runs into the school giggling with nightmare following behide.

SkyDust101 said:
Nightmare sighs. "Yeah thanks for help" nightmare sees mary and runs after. "MARY" mary runs into the school giggling with nightmare following behide.
(I'll probably trip mary just cos *Demonic laugh*) Jack filled out the form, ignoring any comment that the lady made, sliding it across the desk to her as he took the dorm key.

(Who will be Jaspers roommates ? C:)

Kirby

Kirby heads for the classroom that will now belong to him.Located inside were 20 desks and chairs and a whiteboard.He had discovered that he was the only teacher here.So he went to the principals office to see if he could get a list of who were all in his class.(Who will Kirby choose to show his otaku ways to find out next episode on ....)

She slowly, limped to the hedge gateways. Pain shooting throughout her body. She entered the gate and her eyes widened. She was feeling a large amount of pain, and then she felt her energy being drained.

----

Hollow, had grown too tired to continue her search for Writer. The small fox curled in a ball on the ground. Writer would probably appear again tomorrow... Hopefully.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( xD I tried to shove a French fri in sky's mouth and it fell down her shirt lmfao)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Amelia took a deep breath as she entered the front doors of the school Clutching tightly to her books with one hand and her luggage with the other, she slowly walked down the hallways, trying to get used to her surroundings when two figures ran past her, knocking the books from her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back