• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Writer is in her dorm, Zoe and Zac are in the courtyard, Zoe thinking something ate writer because her wheelchair is empty in the courtyard. xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Lana was wondering the halls, not far from the nurse's office. Her hair turned red like flames riding off her head and her eyes became smoky gray as memories of flames washed over her.

Bobbie was walking out of her dorm when she passed a girl with flame red hair. "You lost?" She asked looking at the girl.

Nightmare layed in the bed unconscious but she sits up screaming in pain. "AHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP IT BURNS HELP" nightmare holds her arm in pain then holds her head and screams louder then crys. "Nightmare Calm Down Breath" the grim reaper tries his best to calm her down but fails.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Lana stared at Bobbie before her looks returned to normal. "What?" She looked to there place where the scream came from

((Sorry, a little busy ))

Zac runs outside to find Zoe crying alone, apparently no reason. He hears her words and fights the urge to laugh.

"Zoe, calm down! Writer isn't dead, she's just in her dorm room. "

The male sees Mist frantically run past, so he knows something happened to Nightmare. He decides he needs to check the nurse's office for her and see what has happened.

"Here, Zo. You take Writer's wheelchair to her, and if she feels okay, you guys can come check on Nightmare with me."

He frowns, realizing he let Night's name slip from his mouth.

Zoe sniffs and nods, grabbing the wheelchair handles and pushing it towards Writer's dorm. She starts to cry again, realizing she had left Nightmare in the woods, and something had happened to her.

The girl reaches Writer's room and knocks, too upset to remember the other girk shouldn't be walking to the door.

"Writer! Nightmare ran away, and I didn't chase after her. I think I let something bad happen to her..."

Zoe wipes her tears with her forearm.

________

Meanwhile, Zac reaches the nurse's office and bursts in, finding himself still generally worried about Nightmare, despite his dislike for her.

"Wh-what happened? Why is she screaming like that?! "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Lana stood up straight an grinned. "Not gonna tell me your name? No worries, i won't remember it anyway." She patted her head. "Got hit pretty hard, I think."

The grim reaper looks to zac. "She was hit by a special kind of corrupted soul" nightmare trys to get. "M-MAKE IT STOP ITS GOING TO KILL ME HELP"

"Okay. I could at least show you around if that is okay with you." She said. "Just in case you do remember my name is Bobbie"

She slowly stands up unlocking the bathroom door, leaving her medications on the counter. She hops to the door and opens it quickly. "L-let's go." She said, still not completely fine from her medication, but worried about her friend. She wiped her Zoe's tear stained cheeks, before carefully sitting in the wheelchair. Hollow hopped in her lap, and Writer pet her for comfort.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Fine. I guess. Bobbie. Bobbie Bobbie Bobbie. Saying things a lot helps me remember." Lana smiled. "Can you show me the dorms? Oh wait, I don't know mine. I might have forgotten."

Walking by the nurses office Bobbie heard a scream and quickly went in. "What is going on?" She said looking at the hooded figure.

Lana poked her head in. "Nurses office? Oh hey I should remember this." Lana walked in towards Nightmare. "Whoa, what's her beef?"

Nightmare sat there her eyes started to glow blood red and screaming in pain. "Children Step Back Now!!!" The grim reaper yelled.

Lana took a step back and grabbed her head. What, what... Seeing Nightmare in distress took her back to her days in the hospital. Streams of memories came through

((I know this is horrible timing but I gtg >_<))

Zac sees Nightmare's eyes change and immediately runs to find Writer and his sister. He sees them walking outside and stops them.

"I don't know if you guys want to go over there. I think Nightmare is having a break down again... I'm not going to let you two get hurt."

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back