• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Guyz I'm alive ^-^ and I'm not pregnant lmfao idk why I always get nervous when the check that ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Fuck... Did everyone ded because my rp is like so fucking awesome and they just dropped dead because of excitement?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Kay xD Zoe is being cray, so y'all have to deal ))

Zac watches Writer sleep, gently pushing the girl's hair out of her face. He doesn't want to move her from the grass because she looks so peaceful, but he knows the ground can grow uncomfortable, and the girl needs to have soft support so she can heal. He slowly picks his girlfriend up in his arms and kisses her eyelids. Then, he begins walking to her dorm, hoping it's unlocked or the key in easy to reach in the girl's pocket. On the way there, the male talks to Writer, telking her everything is going to be okay.

((Spoons just remind my of salad fingers ....))

Zoe picks several other flowers and sticks them into her shorts' pockets, convincing herself the different colors may taste better. She then finds EV and walks beside him, trying to speed him, so Writer and Zac can be reached sooner.

"I can run really fast, but I don't want you to get lost out here. The Rainbow People have to protect each other!"

To Zoe, this a wonderfully kind act, so she grins, proud of herself.

"M-MAKE IT STOP HELP ME IT B-BURNS SO MUCH" after nightmare said that she fell unconscious. "NIGHTMARE" mist run over to her master looking at her in fear and worry. "Its Ok Mist She Needs Rest And Some Treatment" the grim reaper picks nightmare up and starts walking to find zoe, EV and writer, zac.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

The key hangs on a lanyard which is attached to the belt loop of her shorts. She wasn't dreaming like normal people. She could hear everything that was being said, but she was asleep. Hollow soon appeared, looking at Zac curiously. "•What is wrong with Writer?•" She asks worriedly.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Once they reach the door, Zac notices the lanyard on Writer's shorts and manages to unhook it from her side. He then carefully balances the girl with one arm, while he unlocks the door with the other. When the fox appaears, the male smiles at it, trying to be friendly.

"She's okay...she just feel asleep outside, in the grass, so I decided to bring her back here."

He kicks the door open, after turning the handle, so all three can get inside before it closes behind them. Zachary lays Writer on her bed gently, feeling slightly awkward with Hollow watching him. Because of the fox's presence, he decides taking off any of her clothing would be weird. Instead, he just takes off her shoes and wraps a blanket around her.

"Does she have to take medicine at a certain time or anything? Because, of not, I think we should let her sleep as long as she wants."

The male leans against the closest wall, keeping an appropriate distance from Writer, as if the fox is her father. He laughs awkwardly, but nothing funny happened.

Zoe finally begins to pull EV by his arm, hurrying him a tad. The fact that Nightmare didn't come instantly back worries the girl, so she is desperate to inform someone she trusts. She doesn't believe she can handle anything serious without one of her friends. This EV guy is nice, but Zoe doesn't know him well. She feels it's best to get Writer for Night issues, as she knows her best.

The grim reaper walked out of the forest carrying nightmare and mist on his shoulders. "We're almost there nightmare" mist looked to nightmare worry filling her eyes.

The fox thinks for a moment. "•Uhm... I believe she has to take something for her ankle, and anther one for something else, but I think she should tell you what the other one is for, herself. Wait... She didn't take them today... I think we should wake her up real quick so she could take the.•" The fox smiles, and hops onto the bed. She slowly walks to her ear and whispers something Zac can't here. Writer's eyes open imeadiately, and she sits up. "I hate you so much." She says, glaring at the fox. It takes a moment for her to calm down. Her cheeks go red once she notices Zac in the room. "Uhm... Heh... Hi..." She says quietly, looking at the floor. She felt so awkward at the moment.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe sees the familiar shape of Writer's wheelchair, so she runs to it, leaving EV behind, despite her kind words just moments ago. The girl screams as she approaches the chair, realizing Writer isn't in it. She hasn't even realized Writer is just injured, she has assumed the girl couldn't walk this whole time, not bringing it up in fear the older female might cry.

"Help! EV! Someone! Nightmare ran off bleeding, and NOW Writer has been EATEN....! What am I going to tell Zachary?! "

Zoe immediately starts crying, falling to the ground and getting dirt all over herself in the collision. She looks at the wheelchair, sobbing and truly convinced a giant monster of some sort ate her friend.

"Why... why would he attack someone who couldn't run away?! I-I-It's so cruel! I need my brother! "

Zac smiles at Writer's sudden consciousness, surprised she can wake up so quick from hearing a small message. Now, he begins to wonder what Hollow says, but he can only think so much before remembering the girl's medication.

"Hello, Writer! I'm Dr. Zachary, and this is Dr. Hollow, and we will be taking care of you today! "

He grins, always feeling more cheerful around the girl, but his smiles falls away as he hears Zoe crying. Now it may actually be a real emergency.

"Hey... uh... you two stay here... I think something might be wrong with Zoe."

With that vague information, Zac runs off.

The grim reaper walks into the nurse's office and lays nightmare down on a bed. "I'll go see if i can find the nurse" mist runs out off the office to find the nurse. "I have to find the nurse" mist starts to run faster though the school.

Writer hears the screams as well. She slowly gets off her bed and hops to the door on her good leg. She fears what could be wrong with Zoe. She then hops to her dresser, searching for her medication. Once she finds the bottles se goes into the bathroom locking the door. She hated taking them, but she had to. She grabbed two pills out of the bottle for her ankle, and stuck them in her mouth, forcing them down her throat. She quickly, turns on the faucet as hot as it can go. She grabs a needle-like thing out of one of the bottles and sticks her arm under it. She closes her eyes, feeling the scorching hot water touch her skin. She grabs the needle and injects the medication into her arm. She lets her arm sit there under the water for a little while longer before she turns off the water. She slowly slides her back against the cabinets sitting on the floor. She hated the new medications she had to take. While she was in the nurse, she found out she had a heart problem, but she wasn't ready to tell them.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back