• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Thank the lord xD ))

((Oh and btw, guys I have to be on tapatalk, now, so I can't colorcode Zac and Zoe's words #beware))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Zoe slants her head to the side with confusion, but she also nods, thinking he may know something she doesn't. Usually she believes everything Nightmare says... but maybe she hit her head too hard?

The girl decides Zac can help, so she whistles lightly similar to a dog whistle, so he knows it's her.

"Okay, I called my brother to help us!"

The girl smiles, proud of her older brother. She also ties the head wrap tighter around Night's head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

"Night, even if you don't die, head injuries are pretty serious and you should at least have a nurse check it out."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks up at Zachary smiling lovingly at her boyfriend, kissing his lips once more before pulling away and laying her head on his chest. "Thank you." She says softly, closing her eyes a bit. She was so calm, and at the moment, she felt perfect compared to how she has these past few days. And whoever wanted to ruin it could fuck themselves. "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than you Zac. I love you." She said, her eyes remained closed, as her head rests on his chest.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare stops moving and looks around then grabs her scthye and runs off into the forest with mist on her shoulder. "Child Stay Here Don't Go Any Where Stuck Together" the grim reaper follows nightmare.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Zac hears Zoe's whistle, but he ignores it, knowing she would be screaming if there was an actual emergency. He pokes Writer's side, playfully, and smiles.

"I love you too, Silly. "

Zoe is too lazy to chase after Nightmare so she sighs dramatically and begins walking back to campus to retrieve her brother. Apparently, he was too busy to come to her. Stupid boy.

"Come on, EV. We need to tell Zac and Writer that Night ran off!! "

((Growing appointment sleepy ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Yep, I'm right behind you." He stares in the same direction for a second or two more before following Zoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writer began to grow tired. She wasn't sure if she should let Zac know so that they could head back to the dorm and part their separate ways. Or just fall asleep right there how she was. She decides to just fall asleep right there, look like Zac is going to have to take her back to her dorm. A few moments later Writer was asleep, and all that could be heard was quiet breathing, and an occasional faint, almost inaudible snore.

(I'm imagining this and it's su kawaii!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare stops running to stop infront of four corrupted souls. "I knew it shit" nightmare summons two hellhounds. "Lets get this over with" nightmare starts attacking intill she gets stabbed in the shoulder and falls to the groung screaming in pain. "AHHHHHHH" the grim reaper jumps on the souls and kills them in one hit. "Nightmare Are You Alright!!!!!" nightmare shakes her head and crys. "NO ITS BURNS HELP ME IT BURNS SO MUCH AGH" nightmare starts at scream louder while crying.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Zoe walks quickly at first, but then she grows distracted by the nature around her. Eventually, she ends up following a scent that smells even better than blood; the smell takes her a bit if track, but, soon, the girl finds her prize. Beautiful, sweet-smelling flowers.

Although the female usually refuses to eat anything but her regular meals of blood bags, she finds herself picking one of the flowers. Because it smells so nice, Zoe decides it must taste nice, too, and the flower is placed in her mouth. She chews on it happily, until the flavor hits her tongue.

Zoe spits the flower out of her mouth and begins coughing.

"That.. that tasted nothing like blood. "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back