• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((I was gonna have her wake up with Nick like having those weird thoughts you have at 2 a.m. it was gonna be like that scene from Ed, Edd, n Eddy where Ed is in Eddy's bed and says he can't sleep cause he was thinking))

( NOT LIKE THAT JAS! God ur so stupid... Ima tell sky... IF SHE EVER FUCKING WAKES UP! SHES SO LAZY! I EVEN PUNCHED HER BOOB AND SHE STILL WONT WAKE UP! Maybe she's ded... YAAASSS! She's ded! YAY!!! WOOOHHHOOOO *celebrates sky's death*)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(.... She pushes me away when I cuddle... OH MY GOD U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! ALL I HAD TO DO WAS WHISPER IN HER EAR AND SAY "You smell different when you're awake." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! *facewall* WOOOOOWWW)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Example thought of what Nick would have had if she hadn't skipped night. "Psychology is the brain trying to understand what the brain does and why the brain does it."))

(I'm completely confused why my stale spicy cheetos went back to normal and crunchy.)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Thank you for accepting me and I'm really sorry about my lack of activeness! How should I jump in?))

oh and whenever Karen gets on, tell her she knows me well enough so she can rp Lana when needed xD , and don't text me about it my mom nearly bit my head off when she thought I was online (long story guys)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back