• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Gifted

Do you like this roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ivan notices luna and carl and tries to get their attention "uh hi im new here can you guys show me when the main office is?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well then lets go" she said grabbing his wrist and pulling him along walking quickly to the main office
Carl made her half drag him, not putting much effort into keeping up with her. "Do you have to be so... eager?"

Luna stops walking "who says im eager?" She asks before looking at Ivan "oh hi" she waved at him with her free hand before releasing carls wrist.

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan walks up to luna and carl"um hello?"

[/QUOTE]
Carl looks at Ivan and scoffs "hi, I guess. Is there something you needed?"

LunaCrosby said:
Luna stops walking "who says im eager?" She asks before looking at Ivan "oh hi" she waved at him with her free hand before releasing carls wrist.
"It just seems like... nevermind," he puts down his bags and just crosses his arms.

(See ya)

LunaCrosby said:
"hi"

Afrobrony said:
Carl looks at Ivan and scoffs "hi, I guess. Is there something you needed?"
"hi yes i need to get to the main office can you help me?"

(kk luna)

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"hi yes i need to get to the main office can you help me?"

(kk luna)

[/QUOTE]
"No but she's helping me right now, you can tag along."

LunaCrosby said:
Luna raised an eyebrow "its just what?" She asked curiously
( Ok the actual last post until I get back)
[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan smiles then twitches my ear remembering i haven't introduced my self "btw im ivan"

[/QUOTE]
"... Ok maybe excitable was a better word to use, I don't know." Carl turns to Ivan "I'm Carl," his voice dips down low "are you proud of me mom? I introduced myself to someone else."

Afrobrony said:
"... Ok maybe excitable was a better word to use, I don't know." Carl turns to Ivan "I'm Carl," his voice dips down low "are you proud of me mom? I introduced myself to someone else."
ivan softly chuckles

"so who is she?" ivan points at luna

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan softly chuckles

"so who is she?" ivan points at luna

[/QUOTE]
"Funny enough, I have no idea."

Go to the ball? With Zane? asked Zara mentally, slightly looking over to Zane for some reason. "Umm, sure I would like to see what the ball is like" shyly smiled Zara as she turned back to Liz and tilted her head a little. "I thought that one needed to wear special clothing for a ball?" asked Zara, a little confused.

"Umm.." Liz started at answering her question. Tapped her chin lightly with a tilt of the head, she smiled at Zara as if she got an idea. "You do but I have a few dresses that I could lend you if you don't have any formal dresses." In truth, all the dresses she owned were ones given to her to go to award ceremonies and music awards, not that she went to a majority of them anyways. Although some of the dresses were inherited from her mother, which mean quite a bit to Liz.

"Actually, just pick a few that you like and you can have them if they fit you." She offered kindly with a warm smile. Liz wasn't that much of a formal dress type of person anyways. Most of the dresses that were given to her were too big for her. Only a few were the correct size for her but that was okay, she didn't care for such things.

"Th-thank you Liz, your so kind" replied Zara with a smile, her first dance; how will it turn out she wondered as she absent-minded continued to pet Liz like a little bunny. Day by day, it was becoming more worth it on her decision to move here and enter the modern world, she was met with a lot of kindness from new friends.

"Sure, that seems like it would be fun to go to" replied the Taguel boy, now intrigued as he called it a tradition. He had never had much insight on society and how it worked, so it would be a great experience for him. Wait, a couple?... Zanes' mind froze as he looked back over to Liz in the eye, she knew..."Excuse me, I'll be right back" stated Zane as an excuse to get away and recollect his thoughts for a moment, awkwardly walking outside into the cold. The cold air was refreshing and calming, he could think once again.

Luna looked at them "I'm luna" she said before looking at Carl "and I was just being friendly and guiding you without trying to seem like I didn't want to" she protested

+All

Altier watched as the three of them exchanged planes and words, him quite glad that the day seems to have worked out quite well. With that being said and done it seemed that the both of them would be going to the ball. He didn't really know if Zara would have a good time there but at least she would be able to experience what one is like. He however was taken aback as Zane rose form the table and walked outside, him figuring that the sudden suggestion was a bit 0of a surprise or him. However, it didn't seem that he initially had a problem with going to the dance with Zara, in a way it looked like he was rather glad for a moment.

He double blinked and then looked over at Lizzy with a slight tilt to his head, him wondering if she knew what the problem was.

Lizzy was surprised herself when Zane suddenly left, maybe she had pushed a little too much. Turning over to Altier, she gave him a rather puzzled look unknowing of what to say after that. Getting distracted with a group of giggling girls leaving and planning how they were gonna get ready for the ball, she causally checked her watch for the time. It was only an hour left before the dance started which wasn't very long but in her case, she didn't have much to do so that was more than enough time. Liz happily turned over to Zara. "How about we go to my room and get ready ourselves? I'm sure Zane will show up." She assured with a loving smile.

Glancing over at Altier, she gave him a cutesy smile, "I'll see you in a bit..!" Speaking with a rather anticipating tone and a tilt of the head.

Zara nodded, "Sure" she replied, and got up from the table; after Liz would get up and finish her goodbye to Altier; the dragon girl would follow her up to her and Lilians' dorm to get a dress that Liz had given to her for free, a nice gesture. "So are you content with keeping your cute bunny ears Liz?" asked Zara to fill in the void of silence.

Tashii looked over to the clock, her seeing that it was about an hour until the time. She thought to herself for a little, remembering that she read that one was suppose to dress nice for dances. "Do you mind If I get changed in your bathroom?" asked Tashii, removing her face from Lilians' side to sitting up normally. "I've heard that your suppose to dress nice for dances, that's why" explained Tashii to clear up any confusion with her question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back