• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Juuya smiled when Kishi pouted and continued to hold him in place. "You should probably be more careful, though. Sneaking up on people around here can get you hurt."

Nainaro studied the guy, "so, what were you doing?"

Blake got somewhat scared his body started disappearing in random places his hands were slowly freezing up. He was almost ready to grab Juuya but he knew that would kill him instantaneously.

The glitter spread out and all lands on Zane. Ashe, still holding Melody close, walks over and cautiously unwraps the blindfold. "How do you like your new look?" She asks innocently shoving him in front of a body mirror.

@Federoff

Lucario eventually fell over a rock but got himself up again anyway. He just ran back the rest of his way to his dorm. Once he entered it, he looked at the other half noticing he hadn't seen whoever his dorm buddy is yet.

"He's flipping out." Kishi said, noticing the temperature of the boy changing. "Say, are you ok?" He asked studying him closely.

Blake looked at him. "Y-Yeah im fine." Blake started shivering as his body temperature was almost at freezing point.

Kishi watched this and smiled,"are you an Ice wielder?" He was pretty blunt with his question, though he looked excited. "My, my, I've never met one in person!"

Blake looked at Kishi "Yeah I am. I'm Blake, I would shake hands but I think I would freeze you to death." The ice was slowly going up Blake's hand. CALM DOWN BLAKE he thought. The random invisibility stopped as did the ice crawling up his arms but the ice was there.

Lucario lied down on his bed and decided to just think. He could feel his nanites returning back to normal. Now, what else was there to think about? The teen rolled over onto his side. What secret was Ashe hiding?

Kishi's smile widened, "you can't kill the dead!" He reached a hand out towards him to shake, "I'm not effected by cold elements. Fire, however.." He didn't look away from the male, even as his eyes began to fade orange.

"Kishi, don't push it." Nainaro glared down at the blue haired boy who looked like he was enjoying this encounter a bit too much. You better not be planning anything..

Juuya placed a hand over Kishi's eyes, trying to calm him down. "I apologize.."

Blake eyes grew gray as Kishi's turned orange. Blake was getting relatively unhappy with the encounter as soon as he said the dead. They went back to blue as Juuya tried to calm Kishe down. "It isn't a problem in the slightest. But I am curious to what your powers are as you have already seen mine..."

"Wanna see?" Kishi asked, smiling even though Juuya obstructed his view. He raised a hand, twisting it at and angle away from his face.

"I would love to." Blake got worried but still wanted to know the ability of who he just encountered.

Zane lets out a sigh before sneezing, causing the glitter to come off his body and surround everyone in a cloud, some of it catching in his throat and causing him to fall to the ground and bleed from his mouth. "Wa-water" he managed to say weakly through his coughing of blood.

@AceXCrossix

"Alright..just a demonstration, though." The metal bracelets on Kishi's wrists flicked open, piercing into his skin with pointed ends. Blood began to escape, floating into the air around him in strings of red. "I don't have much blood at the moment...." The tendrils wrapped around all of them like smoke, sharpening into a point.

"Say! I've got a riddle for you guys:

The man who built it, doesn't want it. The man who bought it, doesn't need it. The man who needs it, doesn't know it. What is it?!"

"It is a coffin, I have heard that one before." Blake thought why anyone would want blood manipulation then he thought about whos blood he can control. He fingered the ice shurikens if Kishi decided to manipulate his blood.

"Kishi!" Juuya and Nainaro exclaimed in unison, watching the Sharpened blood carefully. Juuya tried not to laugh at Blake's response and moved out of the way of the shifting liquid. "Kishi you're going to lose too much blood."

Ashe widens her eyes and grabbed a bottle of water from the counter. She handed it to Zane. "H-Here." She frowns upon seeing him. It was all her fault and hers only. Why couldn't she just be normal and stop causing problems for everyone? "Y-You guys can leave once you're done," she said to them through a forced smile.

@Federoff

Blake thought about the large amount of liquid and blood loss and slowly backed away. "Do i need to freeze his wrists over so the blood will stop?" Blake was worried he had no idea what was going on all he knew was nothing in his magic bag could save him from this.

"Bingo!" Kishi giggled, the bracelets flicking back to their normal states. The blood that was previously floating in the air went back inside his wrists and the wounds healed. Though, splatters of it escaped and hit the ground in droplets. He licked some left over drops from his left wrist as it healed. "Don't worry so much, Juuya. A little blood loss is nothing." Kishi smiled again, getting kind of bored.

Blake thought about what happened when blood or flesh of any sort entered his mouth. Without thinking he said "Demon abilities activates." Very quietly

(Yes this includes cooked meat or raw meat too)

Zane took the bottle and chugged it down,then took a huge gasped of air. While this was happening Melody turned to Ashe and tried to comforted her. "It's not your fault, this just happens when he breaths" said Melody. "I-I'm sorry" he managed to say before collapsing on the ground.

@AceXCrossix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back