• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"No worries~" Kishi giggled, wrapping his arms around Juuyas shoulders and nestling his face into the back of his neck. "You guys are so warm."

Once they reached the office, Kishi went in and got a schedule. He came out, reading the paper. "What classes do you guys have?"

Melody replied the moment that Ashe grabbed her hand. "Don't worry I can see through your eyes, and yeah you put on a little to much" giggled Melody.

@AceXCrossix

Blake traversed the school looking for people to eavesdrop on. He thought he should actually make friends instead of just stalking anyone he heard. He stopped near the office when he heard Kishe and slowly tip-toed the other direction.

Lucario opened the solidifier once the bar was ready. "Woah!" His body slammed into the machine. He could feel his nanites fighting within his bones trying to head toward the magnet. "Grrr" The teen painfully pulled away and faught his way to the other side of his room. He would have to work from there. His fist flew up shutting the solidifier. There was an odd sensation within him now. Lucario felt like biting something or bending something. It was as if he had extra energy at his disposal or was having a some kind of withdrawal. He went up to his desk and clenched its sides thinking of what could possibly calm his nanites down. His grip tightened after every second. Carbon. Lucario searched through a drawer and grabbed some Carbon fiber strips. He put them into his pocket then bolted out of his room.

Ashe grins checking her messy closet for some more stuff. "Found it!" she brought a curling iron to Melody and held her hand. "I dont know how to do this and i'm afraid to burn his head," she admitted sheepishly.

(Ok uh truth, i dont know anything about what girls do even though I'm one myself O^O @Federoff )

Kishi's head jumped up from the paper when he heard something, looking in the direction of the noise. He peered, but didn't see anything so he went back to Juuya and Nainaro.

"Your have magic, why not just use it?" asked Melody with a little giggle as she put the curling iron down. "Besides, it would ruin the iron" giggled Melody again.

@AceXCrossix

Blake put his hood up and went invisible going behind kishi and juuya but not saying or making any noise.

Ashe stared at her like she was crazy. How could Zane's hair ruin a curling iron? She was curious, yet didnt want to break the expensive thing. "Alright, this may or may not hurt." She then began another card spell and fire lit up on the end of his hair. "... oops ..." Ashe frantically began to put it out with her non-burnt hand and succeded with a minor scratch. "Moving on..?"

Juuya gently took Kishi's schedule and read it. "Ah.." He gave it back and smiled before beginning to walk again. "Now dorms..do you have a roommate?"

Nainaro wasn't paying attention to them, he was glancing over his shoulder behind Juuya and Kishi. Hmm..

Lucario sprinted his way out of the dorm area and ran outside. As he ran, Lucario put a Carbon fiber strip into his mouth and began to chew on it. The carbon element was said to calm the nanite energy flow. The teen was able to decipher why he suddenly felt hyper. The nanite activity was hindered when the nanites were being attracted by the magnet. So by breaking the connection, the nanites were forced to rapidly circulate inside Lucario's bones. It's as if you were spraying a hose but held the end for a while and released it giving it a momentary extra force due to its build up inside the hose.

Miraculously Zane's hair was completely fine, not a single trace of fire or the smell of burnt hair was anywhere to find. Melody giggled and nodded for her to continue. I'm going to get you back for this Melody thought Zane as he quietly sat there.

@AceXCrossix

Blake stared back invisibly but started to sweat. He thought that this kid could sense his presence. He just stayed quiet and didnt move a muscle.

"Well that didnt work so.. I'LL JUST GLUE GLITTER TO YOUR BODY!!" Ashe squeals as imaginary rainbows popped up and she took out a handful of different colored body glitter. "All you need to do is throw them onto Zane and step back to watch magic do the work~" She whispered in Melody's ear and handed her a handful of glitter while holding onto one of her hand.

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Nainaro stopped walking, staring into the space behind Kishi. "Someone there?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. He knew that the probability of him looking like a fool was high, but he couldn't shake the feeling.

Juuya paused when Nainro said something, looking at the blonde with a puzzled expression.

Blake stood up and stopped his invisibility. He took off his hood to reveal is red and white hair and looked at the three of them. This was a really bad idea he thought. "Hey i guess you caught me."

"I don't know, I haven't checked to see if I have a flatmate--" he bumped into Juuya when they came to an abrupt stop. Kishi looked behind him, his eyes fading orange when they settled on the new comer. "Hello~"

Lucario stopped next to the academy and jumped onto the roof. He surprised himself at this ability. Then teen put three carbon fiber strips into his mouth and chewed again. No, his teeth weren't getting ruined. Carbon happened to improve the performance of nanite and calm them down. So in a sense, it was like a good dental thing as well for him. The teen was feeling a bit more relaxed but still continued to feel the surge of energy rush inside him. Lucario ran off the roof and landed on the ground in a roll. He put himself into a hand stand and began hopping his way back to his dorm. "Must release e-energy" Lucario mumbled actually hopping back with a good form and suprising speed. At least his hood fell over his head when he was doing this.

Juuya looked at the new male and smiled,"it's alright." He looked at Kishi, putting an arm around his shoulders to stop him from trying anything.

Nainaro gave a relieved sigh, happy he wasn't going crazy. "It's fine, Hello by the way."

Blake gave an insincere smile and knew vaguely what they were planning. They are probably going to beat me up he thought. He put his hand inside his pocket creating 3 shurikens of ice just in case.

Kishi pouted when Juuya held him there. I just want a taste. His eyes shifted back to their normal Yellow hue and he looked up at Juuya. "Party pooper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back