• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(Well, I'm just going to jump in randomly. I asked how to jump in but got no answer, and my phone keeps glitching, so I can't read everything without it freezing and crashing.)

Keani walked to her room to change out of the clothes she'd been wearing all day and into bootie shorts and a thin tank top before walking around to find Mr. Luce.

" Appreciate it. Later" Acer said as he headed to first receive his dorm room which he noticed he had alone which suited him fine. Then he headed off to the cafeteria.

The food wasn't bad actually. Better then most of the things he was used to. Bottom-feeders like the people he had always been associated with rarely got the good stuff unless by dishonest means. The same was true of Acer. So he was rather very delighted at what he was able to eat.

"Pizza....no one appreciates them too much until you haven't had one in a while. Including me" he said as he bit into his second slice as of yet.

The cafeteria wasn't too crowded. He had expected it to be, but maybe the food here was nothing special to them. Acer begged to differ though.

Ashe nods and soon drifted off to sleep, her head resting on the bed while she sat on he floor.

@Federoff

Luce had just finished his rounds and got cleaned up. He wore his casual clothes. He turns the corner and bumps into Keani. The redhead smiles, glad that he didn't have to find her. "Hey love, ready to go?" He asks.

@HonestlySurviving

Juuya looked at Nainaro and sighed. "I wonder what he's going to do about that curse." he said, watching Kishi disappear into the dorms.

Nainaro chuckled,"me too...When is the next full moon anyways?" He looked at the dorms as they entered the building and went to their room. Kishi wasn't a worry for them right now.

Bbl.))

Blake walked towards his dorm. Went inside and heard a commotion from the other dorms. What are they doing!? He stared at the other bed. Who is going to be my roommate anyway.

Lucario looked at the wires then back at the electrical tape and screwdriver. He took apart the wires and decided to redo his whole project. The teen made his digital interface come up again and inputted some codes. Lucario manually returned the screwdriver and tape then walked back to the project. Oooh THIS SONG! He thought as he began to dance a little while inputting more codes. He quickly spun around and picked up a lighter to melt some components together. Lucario levitated the tape back to him but caught it with his teeth as he hummed to the song.

Kishi took the key given to him from the office lady and read the number on it, heading towards the specified room. Music sounded from behind the door and Kishi paused, "so I do have a roommate?" He eyed the Boy from earlier and turned the knob. No use for this key..

@RyanJXavier

Acer headed for his dorm room and noticed Blake and the other pale individual with the ability concerning blood who had spoken earlier approaching a room's door only a little ways down the hallway from his own that he unlocked with his set of keys. He stepped in and found it a bit.....clean was the only word he could think of. He had gotten used to dark and dirty surroundings. He wasn't a filthy person, he had just been within filthy surroundings. It didn't matter anyways. It was very.....fancy. Acer couldn't help but grin at this.

Blake looked at Kishi what am I an invisible barrier? He left the commotion to see Acer entering his room. Noooooo I knew it would happen too.

(I see how it is @SorenDarrah )

Zane let out a chain of coughs before finally stirring from his slumber. "Ugh Wh-were am I??" asked Zane groggily as he tried to sit up a little but failing to do so.

@AceXCrossix

Luce smiles and held her hand tight before covering her eyes. He teleports then somewhere near a lake. A picnic was set up in the middle. "Surprise," he said removing his hands.

@HonestlySurviving

Ashe heard the ruffling of bed sheets and got up. "O-Oh you're awake," she stupidly said helping him sit up. "Do you need anything?"

@Federoff

Acer was disturbed from his own thoughts by the presence of Blake. He figured it could've been worse, when it came to random people intruding on his thoughts. It could always be worse.

" Sup once again?" asked Acer to Blake.

Lucario hadn't heard the knock or the door open. NO, not because of his music that was adjusted at a normal volume, but because he was too focused on the soon to be hover board. The teen continued to dance and do his work with the roll of electrical tape was still in between his upper and lower teeth, his right hand was gripping a lighter, and his left hand typing another code in on his holographic computer.

Zane looked around groggily and preceded to rub his eyes free of his sleep. "What happened?" asked Zane as he rubbed his eyes. Melody giggled "I'll leave the lovebirds to their business" in a teasing manner as she snapped her fingers, disappearing and reappearing into the hallway next to the wall. She sat down and preceded to get some sleep.

@AceXCrossix

"Mel says you're breathing subsided or something," she told him sitting down next to Zane. "You sure there's nothing I could do?" Ashe bit her bottom lip and looks down. Seeing him in this state was not part of her plan.

@Federoff

Blake sulked on the inside. I know I am not the nicest person but i wanted someone a bit better. He gave a nervous laugh

"I guess we are roommates now." He is going to hate my guts by the end of the school year.

Zane started to breath in and out of his nose deeply. "Yes it is part of my curse, when I breath through my mouth sometimes my throat dries up and starts to bleed heavily" explained Zane as he shifted around the bed a little. After thinking about it he finally nodded. "Do you think I could stay here the night? I can't move for a while" asked Zane as he coughed a little more.

Acer kept his face emotionless, no need to give spoilers when not necessary. Still, a roommate?

"Imagine that" Acer said sarcastically.

However he noticed his belongings situated at the bed furthest in the room against the wall. His katana sword and small duffel bag of belongings awaited him. He grinned slightly at that. It would be getting dark soon, he was nearest the windows. Meant he got a good look at the stars. He shrugged to Blake indifferently and forgot about him for a few moments as he unpacked. Most of his clothing needed washing. Most also had holes that needed sowing.

Kishi entered the dorm room and looked the dancing male "hm?" he walked closer to him and watch closely at what he was doing, "what are you building?" Kishi questioned excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back