• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe bit her bottom lip to hold back any further arguing. There was no use running anymore. Luke had blocked off all ways of escaping and would most likely run after her is she fled. "F-Fine." She turns back around and made her way back into the room. "What do you need Lucario?" It was weird. She had never called him by his full name. It was usually just Luke or Lukey.

Blake came to the school and walked aimlessly throughout it. He thought of the sheer size of it all it was a lot for him to take in. "Hello?" It echoed slightly. He waited for a response.

"What was that earlier? I'm the only one who doesn't use you as a tool? You want me to stay away from you because you don't want to hurt me again?" Lucario questioned hoping Ashe would clarify. "Please, Lucario you never say these. Ashe what's going on?" He continued glancing at her arm then back at her face.

Marco walked out of his classroom in time to hear a student say hello. He looked down the hall at Blake, "Are you looking for someone sir? If so I may or may not be able to assist you".

She sighs, "I can't tell you. Just know that some things change." Ashe shrugs and reaches for the bandages up top the help. "Hey Lucario, can you get that please?" The blonde had done it unintentionally, letting the words she never say slip out from her mouth. Maybe it pissed him. Maybe it didn't.

Blake looked at the man. "Uh... Yeah hey I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to be doing." He looked around nervously, he was rubbing his hands behind his back to rub off the cold from him freezing his own wrist. He also was noticing the occasional finger going a bit invisible when he went to scratch his head.

Jin finished getting his injuries cured and went to sleep on the grass he never even thought of thanking that person who helped him but he would take revenge on the person who hit him

Lucario paused for a moment hearing her say the words again. He took the bandage and began to unwrap it while glancing back at her arm, "Ashe why? If you think I'm going to judge you I won't. Is it about me? I can take it".

Marco replied, "Are you aware of your schedule? It is currently lunch and if I'm not mistaken it's about to be over soon".

He heard the word schedule. "Uh I haven't got one yet where would I be able to get this?" Blake felt the freezing in his wrist get more intense as his pulse quickened. He didn't know what to do what to expect or where in the world he was supposed to be.

"Go ahead and walk to the main office. Speak with whoever is there and they can assist you. I'm Mr. Callahan by the way" Marco introduced himself adjusting his tie.

"Nope to both questions," She popped the "p" as she held out her arm for him to wrap up. "Not about you and you'll be safer not knowing." Ashe returns to her gleeful state as she watched Luke intently. She knew Luke was a pushy person but he wasn't one to force things out. If he tried hard enough then that was when she'd tell him, but no. The guy wasn't ready for the full truth yet. Heck, he couldn't outrun her.

(This would be the part where the truth comes out and then some people break through the window and kills her. Yup. That's how my endings are xD my character always die.)

(LIES! HECK NO)

Lucario gently wrapped her arm up, "I won't stop until you tell me. What is this a drama? I'm not going to die once you tell me whatever it is you're hiding".

Heath walked to the office waving his hand to the teacher that had helped him. He looked around turned the nob and went inside and got his schedule. He heard students put up his hood and used his invisibility technique and walked quietly to where he heard people. He saw both Lucario and Ashe but stayed quiet and didn't move eavesdropping.

(Invisibility on my character includes clothes for those who have dirty minds)

"Yes.. You are," she insisted. "Someone might be waiting just outside this door for the right moment to strike us down and conquer the world!" Ok, the last part was exaggerated but hey, who knew? Someone could be watching and listening to them.. Right now.. "And anyways, you can't prove to me that you're ready for the truth." She added. No, he really wasn't. They guy's just too innocent and dense.

(Lol we haven't even met and you already know what my mind is like xD @cjpb )

(WANNA BET? I HAVE PROOF SUCKA! @RyanJXavier )

"How can I be ready? Tell me what to do and I'll do whatever it is" Lucario replied putting the bandage back on the shelf then facing her again. "I can prove I'm ready" he added.

(No no no no noooooo noooo noooooooo)

Blake wanted to chuckle. He was waiting there not waiting to strike assassin or not. He eavesdropped and also thought about the grimoire,book of magic spells or incantations, he had received before getting here. He also thought taking his dual ice daggers from his backpack was also dangerous and something to do in combat class. When he heard Lucario the first thing he thought was if either of you two were ready you would know I was here.

(@AceXCrossix I knew there would be someone who would do that so I made sure before hand)

RyanJXavier said:
"How can I be ready? Tell me what to do and I'll do whatever it is" Lucario replied putting the bandage back on the shelf then facing her again. "I can prove I'm ready" he added.
(No no no no noooooo noooo noooooooo)
(You make it sound so wrong.. Wtf)

"Drop dead," she told him teasingly but tried to be serious, which fails because she cracked a smile. "Figure it out yourself, Lucario." Ashe then walks out the room and latched herself onto the tree branch. Seriously. It was like she's addicted to it.

(Right now, kissing the Sakura tree in the courtyard @ZackIsDead )

RyanJXavier said:
(YALL KNOW WHAT I MEANT)
Outer me: Yes we all do *smiles*

Inner me: do we?

Brain: noooo.. Just go with it

Inner me: *smiles and nods like I understand*

Blake followed her because he had nothing better to do looking around the courtyard and being almost right behind Lucario waiting to just tap on his shoulder while invisible just to mess with him.

(I have no idea where we are now O.o )

Jin saw the girl kissing a tree Jin thought "what an idiot kissing a non living thing "Jin got behind her and was trying to lift her skirt up

(Jin if Lucario was there he would have pounded you down all the way to earth's core...but he'a not so ya lucky duck)

Lucario paused and rubbed the back of his neck. How could he figure it out if he didn't even have a clue? The teen walked outside the infirmary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back