• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin was done signing up to the academy of extramundane he was ready kick some human bodies

Jin heard some people talking he thought they were human so he turned skinless to scare them Jin walked in there crowd (Unwanted truth and other people talking)

Ashe had recovered from the blow and was sitting in the courtyard bench. She was bored. To death. Yes, she could die right now if it wasn't for her music. "I'm so booooooored~" she sang.

Lucario caught Ashe at the side of his eye singing out that she was so booooooored. He began to walk toward her direction. Forget about asking Zane just go back to the direct source. Hopefully she would clarify everything to him. She apparently had nothing else to do anyway.

Ashe swung her legs back and forth on the bench, not noticing anyone or anything. And scaring her would lead to your death. She hummed the song hat was playing as she started to drift into her land of daydreams.

Lucario was about to speak but remembered their childhood where she would easily be frightened then start hitting him. He made a short detour to walk within her eyeshot so as to not scare her and get injured.

Ashe caught sigh of brown and hair and her eyes widened. She quickly put away her headphones and stood up. "Just remembered I had to do something. Bye!" Ashe sprinted away towards the back of the building where she thought she would lose Lucario.

"Heh?" Lucario raised a brow and then furrowed his eyebrows. "No I want to get things straight right now! Stop running from me!" He began to sprint after her toward the back of the building.

Ashe huffed, sitting down on the grass behind the school. Maybe she did lose him. She smiles knowing she had broke away, not wanting to deal with whatever she was about to face. "The guy's as I remembered. Pushy fella," Ashe grumbled plucking a blade of grass.

Jin had finished signing up and went to relax one the grass when he saw a girl resting on his spot(Ashe)Jin Turned skinless and went to scare the girl away

Lucario saw Ashe then slowly got within eyeshot of her again, "Yeah I am so why try to run away anyway?" He scanned the area then looked back at her. Wait what was that? His gaze shifted back to a skinless figure approaching them. The teen covered her eyes with one of his hands. "Keep them closed like that movie" He mumbled.

"Why?" Ashe peels one of his fingers away and was faced with a skinless person. "Snbghfkowp?!?!" She screams, shouting some gibberish and whacks it square in the face with a stick and runs away- again. Sheesh. They knew how she was with these freaking jump scares, so WHY THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IT? People just want to die these days..

Lucario furrowed his brows. Just when he got her to stay still. He clenched his fists and looked at the skinless thing. The teen began to walk away growling with this fists unintentionally shaking. Lucario looked over his shoulder toward the skinless figure, "Next time don't hit her". He continued walking away.

(Oh did you sorry forgot you hit me just forget me ignoring part)Jin was hit by the girls fist hard and was almost going to break his skull Jin fell on the ground unconcious

(hahaha um i mean oh shoot ha nice reaction)

Lucario heard a plop. Just a plop. He turned around to see the guy lying on the ground, "Hey". The teen walked up to him and squatted down, "Are you okay?" Lucario waited a moment to see if he gave a response.

Ashe rushed back inside and clumsily made her way into the bathroom. Damn people these days. A guy came out of the stall and stared at her bewildered. She stared back. "..." No one said anything for a while. "Wrong bathroom?" She asks mentally facepalming as he nodded with a flushed face. Ashe walks out feeling unfazed by he actions. It wasn't like it was the first time she had walked in there.

"Ok.." She started walking around the empty hallways in a giant circle. "Aww c'mon not now.. Why be lost now of all times?"

(Sorry started and didnt even get accepted I am dumb -.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
cjpb said:
(well shoot i probably missed coming into the roleplay but im going to try to insert myself... hopefully)
I walked to the school ready to die from exhaustion. I must be late by now people are probably doing cool things and I am here randomly just the worst at this. I walked into the school not knowing what to expect but then i just get confused. "Where am I going?" I sigh and just start walking aimlessly threw it expecting to find something.

(I am sorry I'm new to this thing so tell me if I'm missing something or whatever thanks)
(Ok first, you're not suppose to rp without making a Character Sheet: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/academy-for-the-extramundane.81466/ . And this thread is played in 3rd person)

Lucario recalled the signs of unconsciousness and diagnosed Jin's state. He gently lifted the guy onto his shoulder and walked back into the academy. The teen brought Jin into the nurses office gently laying him onto a cot then letting the nurse do her thing. Lucario walked out of the office. So close to speaking to Ashe. Why couldn't they just talk and get whatever it was over with.

(But I see you're new to this site so just sign up before rp-ing. Thanks! @cjpb )

Ashe ran around the school and eventually came to a half at Luce's classroom. "Hey Luce, can you-" she opened the door to see the two at it again. "MY EYES!" Ashe ran towards the infirmary. One, to get her eyes gouged out and two, to check if her arm was fractured in any way. She halted right before going in to see Lucario. "Maybe I should just leave it broken and come back tomorrow.." She thought aloud, not really bothering to pay attention to anything around her.

Due to his enhanced hearing Lucario was able to hear a familiar voice. He looked toward the voice he heard and spotted Ashe, "Leave what broken?" The teen was ready run again if she tried especially now that he heard that she broke something.

"Uh something that doesn't concern you.." She replies walking out the deathly suffocating room. Ashe touched her left arm feeling it swollen up from the fall. Now she was afraid something might've been broken inside, but she did want to turn back due to the circumstances she was put in.

What if he just stop - yeah right! Lucario continued and walked after Ashe, "Hey can we please...". He paused noticing her arm, "Ashe stop". The teen made his way over to her, "Let's go back to the infirmary".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back