• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Luce kissed her back like his life depended on it then pulled away for breathe. "Do you want any food? I can get you some from the cafe and we can eat here," he asks.

Ashe sat there staring off into space when Lucario passed by. She wanted to apologize for her weird behavior before so after debating with her mind, she got up and walks over to his table. "Uh hey."

@RyanJXavier

Luce chuckles. "I knew you'd like it." He put his forehead on hers and sighs happily. "Promise you won't take another man?" He was afraid of losing her.

Lucario looked over to the person who joined his table. "Hi" He responded noticing that it was Ashe. The teen resumed eating his food and shifted a bit. For a few moments he just focused on eating and staring at his food. Soon his gaze shifted back to Ashe.

"Well you know, that guy who sits in the second row to your left.." Luce mutters with a hit of jealousy and venom in his voice but he quickly regained. "But you'll always be with me right..?"

Waning to get it over with, Ashe bit her lip and bowed down. "I-I'm sorry for the t-trouble!" She didn't dare look up for his reaction and turns to walk away.

Lucario quickly stood up and put his hand on Ashe's shoulder, "...". He couldn't really say anything. Well, he could but he didn't really know what to say. She's been acting spontaneous lately so he was unsure of how to respond to almost everything she did.

(No notifications D:)

"Sorry my brothers already taken" teased Melody as she smiled. "He is just new to society, so he had no clue what you are talking about" explained Melody as she poked Tanna

@UnwantedTruth @Scheani

Luce smiles at that. He kisses her again before asking, "What do you want for lunch?"

Ashe turns around to face Luke. "Y-Yes? Make it a-quick please." She mentally killed herself. Now he was going to think there was something wrong with her. She rarely ever apologizes or say please.

"Are you okay? What did I do?" Lucario asked calmly not moving his hand. What. Was. Happening. Any ideas? It's either she's changed since back then or he did something wrong. OR something happened to her that he didn't know about. DID SHE GET RAPED? Lucario furrowed his brows at his thoughts. He will hunt that ****** and ******* kill him. No, no. She probably didn't..right?

Tanna nodded. "Sounds ok...I'm getting a little scared that my psychic was wring..." She said, sighing. "When will he or she come into my liiiiife?!" She said, over dramatically.

"I- nothing, I-I'm perfectly fine," she twirls around but before she got back to her point, Ashe got dizzy and fell. "See? Normal." She releases his grip on her and attempts to make another break for it.

"Alright tea for two then." He says a spell and two hot cups of tea appeared before them. "Drink up." Luce kisses Keani's forehead one last time before letting her out of his grip.

Melody smiled and laughed at her melodramatic moment. "You should be an actress" giggled Melody as she teleported to Zane's side and reattached herself to him. "I'm sure he or she will come" Melody stated as she tried to reassure Tanna.

@UnwantedTruth

Iwa giggled at Tanna's futile attempts at capturing her money. "That's okay, I'm sure she'll find a guy in no time." She joked pulling her hair behind her again.

"Or girl" Melody interjected playfully. Zane continued to look distant, thoughts were on his mind and this was a good opportunity to think and leave the girls to their chattering.

Tanna looked at Melody as she said the thing about being an actress. She scrolled through the pros and cons of being an actress then nodded. "Not a bad idea, my dear Melody..." She said, smirking.

Luce smiles, wrapping his arms around her as they cuddle close. "Would you like to come over some time for a lazy movie night at my place?" He asks pulling her close.

This caused Melody to laugh out some more. "Your funny" she managed to say through her laughter. "Right Zane?" asked Melody as she tugged at his arm. This caused Zane to snap back to the conversation with a eyebrow raised. "Huh" he replied, not caring to hide the fact he was not paying attention

Lucario gently pulled her up, "Ashe you are stuttering and just fell tell me what's wrong". He spoke in a rather serious tone this time around. Was she sick? Was she going to leave again?...did she want him out of her life? His eyes widened. Did she? His facial expression relaxed again after dismissing the thought.

Kishi watched as two figures left the cafeteria. he peered closer with a wide grin before leaping from the lamppost at Juuya with a squeal, "Juuyaaa~!!" he wrapped the taller male up in a hug whilst colliding with the sidewalk, giggling like a child who just got candy.

@Asphyxiated

She sighs seeing that she couldn't escape from him. He was going to hunt her down and force the truth out one way or another. "It's just- I don't want to hurt you again.." Her stuttering subsided and was replaced with guilt. "So it's better if you stayed away." This time, she managed to slip out from under his grasp and fled tithe safety of her tree, climbing to the top branch. No one would be able to find her there.

Iwa chuckled at their chattering, glancing around the area wondering when she would be getting her schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back