• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kishi got bored and, instead going to the cafeteria, decided to reside back on one of the lampposts outside to wait. There was no point in entering a crowded area when he could just wait for them.

Federoff said:
((lol My character just jumped out a window and thats how you react? xD @Scheani : We can @UnwantedTruth ))
((You did just say he was a Draconain))

Iwa pushed her hands together controlling the earth on the ground to rocket up to the windows height going down, creating an earthy staircase. When she reached the ground the earth settled as well looking the same as it did before hand, not a piece out of place.

Tanna sat crouched in the bushes and watched Zane and Melody. She stuck her hand in Melody's pocket and rummaged around in it for any belongings.

Iwa walked after them her hands combing through the air, manipulating it a bit to make it a bit cooler; being unused to the warmth. Looking down at Tanna her eyes widen in surprise as she stuck her hand in her acquaintances pocket.

Melody chuckled and teleported to right next to Tanna sitting behind the bushes. "Hi there" she smiled at Tanna. "I got nothing of value so nice try Tanna" she said while giggling before poking her in the stomach.

@UnwantedTruth @Scheani

Stiffling a laugh with her hand, Iwa attempted her blank expression.

Tanna fell on her face when Melody teleported. She sat back up and rubbed her face. "Ow....crap...." She stood up and sighed. "Hey there! I was just trying to steal some stuff..." She said and looked at Iwa. "Hey! I'm Tanna! What's your name and where's your wallet?" She asked. Holding a hand out for a handshake.

"I did yes.." He rubbed the back of his neck and got on one knee, pulling out the ring he bought a while ago. "I'll skip the cheesy talk just cuz there isn't enough time but, Keani, will you do the honor of becoming my fiancé?"

il_fullxfull.502622540_sxa1.jpg

(*growls* maybe the ddos attack happened because someone was furious about NOT RECEIVING ALERTS but you know, that's just what i think..ello again)

Lucario grimaced when he heard the bell ring. He looked up to notice that he was close to a bell. His enhanced hearing could be a weakness at times especially when he was unaware. He looked at the lunch line and went to the end.

(The feels. I got no alerts over this for a while, I just happened to check in.)

Keani clasped a hand over her mouth, her eyes huge. Tears filled her large eyes as she nodded, her hand shaking.

"Iwa, and nonexistent." She slips her own hand into Tanna's, while brushing her hair back with her free hand.

Lucario finally reached the food and grabbed whatever there was to eat. He went ahead and sat down at a near by table. The teen fixed his headphones around his neck then took a bite out of *insert that food* as he scanned the area.

It was lunch and Ashe couldn't possibly starve for the whole day so she went into Luce's class to ask him to but her something because she doesn't want to face anyone. But, walking into that room was the most awkwardest moment.

Luce smiles happily slipping the ring onto Keani's slim fingers. He hugs her and devour her lips.

Ashe almost gagged at the scene but managed to walk away without vomiting. Yes, she was happy for them. No, she was not used to people making out. She entered the cafe and bought herself fries before sitting down in the farthest corner, alone.

A frustrated expression consumed Tanna's face. She punched the nearest wall, creating a large crack in it. "Why does no one in this school have a wallet?!" She shouted and looked back at Iwa. "Nice to meet ya!" She said smiling. "I'm suppose to be getting a date today, according to my psychic!"

After they both finished eating, Nainaro and Juuya left the cafeteria for some peace and quiet.

"I'm so tired.." Juuya said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Nainaro's head shot up with a worried look, "like out of energy tired or..?"

Juuya giggled at his brothers reaction, "no, just a little tired...like I could take a nap." This relieved Naina, and he went back to texting someone.

"Who is that?" Juuya asked, trying to look over his twin's shoulder.

"It's Jay, he's asking us of we got our present?" Nainaro looked confused, but shrugged it off and smiled. "Must've sent it to the wrong person."

Iwa chuckled at her chaotic actions, "Because we know how the real world works." Smiling she pulled a wad of cash out of her pocket, "Only in simple standards, would one actually know where anyone would settle their cash." With an wink and a flick of her wrist the wad disappeared.

Melody clapped her hands and giggled. "That's so exciting, hope you find them" said Melody as she smiled. Zane raised an eyebrow at the three girls and dared to speak. "Date?" he asked in his unknowing ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Anything for you love," Luce replies. "Now what do to want to do?" He didn't have anything in mind and it was too into the week to plan a anything.

Tanna grabbed for the money, but it had already disappeared. She crossed her arms and sighed. "I'm never gonna get to steal anything." She said. She then looked at Zane. "Yeah why? You up to the task?" She asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back