• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Giggling nervously Iwa opened the door, "...This isn't just for me"

((Oh its not that I don't have friends, its that all my friends are like me :P @SorenDarrah ))

"What does that mean?" asked Melody curiosity in her voice as she tilted her head to the side, wondering what she meant.

@Scheani

ah, lucky. I just recently moved here so most of the people I call "friends" barely talk to me in or outside of school. plus, they are underclassmen so I never see them in classes. I can't really complain about it though..I have a hard time communicating with people who don't talk to me first.))

Iwa shook her head, "Its much larger than I expected is all.." she responds smiling sheepishly.

((just stuff, oh btw if anyone wants to make a evil guy we could use him))

Zane looked around the room for a little bit and shrugged before running his claws through his hair again. "Classes are next, lets go get your schedule" says Zane before the bell rings.(Lunch time guys :P ))

Tanna giggled as she rushed out of her class. She ran to the lunch room in a giddy way. "Yay!" She exclaimed, grinning. She was wearing a tanktop, so her scars showed. But today she didn't care. Her psycic told her she was getting a date today(Of course, her psycic can't actually see the future but still)! She got into the lunch line.

(I couldn't think of a better way of coming back in :P )

Kishi flinched when he heard the bell ring, looking out at the building. "Oh.." He looked back down at the girl who, at the moment, seemed unphased by the sound.

(I'm back)

Ashe notice apresence above her and looked up to see Kishi. "I told you to stop scaring me like that!" she pouts crossing her arms as she put her headphones away. "So why aren't you in class?" she asked.

@SorenDarrah

both Juuya and Nainaro left their separate classrooms and met up at the cafeteria.

Nainro looked at his twin and smiled, "so how was class?"

he began to walk towards the lunch line to get food, Juuya trailing behind him and babbling.

(can't post much atm.)

"I don't have a schedule yet." He smiled, swinging down to where she sat. "Why aren't you in class?" He asked, kind of curious.

Zane looked out the window of the girls dorm to see the cherry tree was within jumping distance. Interesting... thought Zane as he picked up Melody and jumped out the window, landing perfectly on a branch and causing quite a bit of the leaves to go to the wind. He slid down the tree and started to wander around, waiting for Iwa to come down to the courtyard.

"I got let out early," she replies looking at the boy and sees Zane. "Looks like you got a friend coming, I'll see you around." Ashe jumps from the tree and teleports herself to the roof.

@SorenDarrah @Federoff

(Gonne be afk for a while)

"Eh?" He looked behind him, unable to see anyone. Kishi shrugged and pranced off, swinging his arms as he skipped off towards the cafeteria.

Juuya only grabbed a few slices of bread to eat, seeing nothing else interested his stomach. he looked over to Nainaro who was munching down on a sandwich as they walked. he took a bite of the bread and smiled from the fresh taste, leading them to an empty seat. "say, Nainaro, I heard something earlier that sounded familiar. It was a song or something.." Juuya watched as Nainaro's expression changed to puzzlement. "I heard it too." Naina stated, not going further into the subject. Juuya sighed boredly, still munching on the bread.

(Back.. dunno how long)

Ashe sighs as she was on the roof. Looking down, she didn't see anyone so she got back to sitting on her tree. It was a nice tree. Big and shady. She leans on the trunk once again and let the music wash over her.

(Sure I will @UnwantedTruth )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back