• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Zane catches Ashe in the corner of his eyes go up a tree and looking as if she had something on her mind. Thinking about last time he doesn't bother to turn his head, hoping that this was the right choice as he has interrupted quite a bit of these moments before. "Alright lets start moving, your schedule isn't going to come to us" Zane said while chuckling.

Juuya was caught off guard, slamming against the cement with a hard thud. "Ack!" The collision knocked the breath from him, and he slightly slid. " what the.." He sat up, trying to see what--or who, hit him.

Frankly, he didn't need to see. Telling from the giggling voice and the curls of blue hair, it had to be-"
Kishi?"

Nainaro grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt and peeled him from Juuya. He was holding him like a rag-doll above the ground. "I'm guessing this was the 'present'."

Back))

Zane shrugs and nods, didn't really make any difference to him, and with that Zane and Melody stared to walk towards the office.

Nodding to Zane, Iwa began to follow, Glancing back at Tanna as she asked, shrugging in response.

"...huh?" Lucario raised a brow and rubbed the back of his neck as he saw her go away. "Wait!" He ran outside the cafeteria then looked around not knowing where she went. Well that was different. The teen was confused and he needed further clarification. Maybe Zane knew what was happening. Afterall, Zane and Ashe were something right? Wait, were they? Okay he'd indirectly ask him questions without really clarifying what she did. Lucario began to walk looking for Zane.

Kishi squirmed in the air, puffing his cheeks out in a pout just before letting out a whine, "I just want Juuya!" he glared up at Nainaro, trying to pull himself from the Blonde's grasp. But the effort was for not, he couldn't touch the ground to get support from it. "come on, just let me go!" he wiggled around in the air, trying to hit Nainaro with useless swings.

Ashe sat with her knees pressed against her body. She caught sight of Zane and Melody with some other girls who she had yet to meet. Sighing, the blonde pulls out her headphone and music player before blasting the songs through her ears, calming down a bit.

(Night)

"Hm" Lucario continued walking peeking past some corners and windows. The campus was actually quite large. Perhaps he could find someone and ask him/her if he/she has seen the guy. Lucario thought for a bit as he walked. Melody was often with Zane. He would ask about her whereabouts as well just in case no one knew where Zane was.

"No. way." He shook Kishi like a piece of cloth, moving him away from Juuya. "You can't have him."

Juuya stood and wiped the dirt from his clothes with a sigh. Nainaro, who was teasing the boy, looked back at him. "You ok?" Juuya nodded in response and rubbed his aching neck. "I'm fine. So, jay sent Kishi for us to look after? What's he thinking.." He whispered the last part of his statement.

Kishi giggled after hearing his whisper, "well, I MIGHT have caused him a bit of trouble." he placed a small hand over his widely-grinning mouth before he was shaken again. "let me go!", he growled, twisting and grabbing Naianro's arm only to dig his pearly whites into it's skin.

"You little *----*!!" Nainaro yelped, but refused to let the boy go. He reached another hand out and grasped Kishi's jaw, unlocking it from his arm like an animal.

Juuya laughed lightly at the two,"well I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking, Kishi." He took a few steps closer,"now care to explain why you jumped me?" Juuyas expression was it's usual innocent visage, only there was something dark behind the soft features. He was kind of mad now, having a headache and all.

Lucario looked around the halls he was in and eventually spotted a girl with pink hair. He began to walk toward her, "Hey excuse me do you know who Zane or Melody is?" The teen didn't know what in the world there last names were. Neither did he know about their relation to the headmaster.

@UnwantedTruth

Kishi licked Nainaro's blood from his lips and froze when Juuya stared at him. he could feel a cold sweat easily begin to work up, "I already said it..I wanted a hug from Juuya." he had made him upset, and smiled sadly, "don't be so dark, Juuya, its scary."

Iwa giggles, "Well I'm a person... with abilities.. that scare people!" She smiles at Tanna teasing her.

Juuya sighed, relaxing himself, "Honestly, you gave me a headache. I'm not that upset." He reached a hand out and pet Kishi's head.

"He is a headache." Nainaro mumbled, dropping the boy from his grasp.

I'm going to sleep. Night!))

(Night)

Ashe shifted uncomfortably in the tree and sure enough, fell out of it, landing hard in her side. She groans sitting up. That fall did some pretty mean damages to the arm she landed on. "Curse my clumsiness.." She muttered under her breathe, holding her left arm.

(Lol 3rd rp that had me falling out of a tree xD )

Lucario stopped noticing that the pink haired girl was talking to a girl he met earlier that day. Now, that would be rude to interrupt wouldn't it? He turned around instead making the decision to just ask Zane some other time when he would run into him. The teen had no time to look for Zane. Lucario began to walk back toward his room instead.

(that better now?)

Tanna looked at her with a smirk. "Powers that scare people? Ooh, use them on me! I can gross people out easily, but not scare them!" She said, smirking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back