• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Matthew chuckled, and sat Kishi down on to the floor."Thank you kitten. Lets go eat okay?" Matthew leaned down an kissed Kishi's nose softly. "No looking at other boys i get very jealous."

((RpN was acting up on me yesterday sorry: @SorenDarrah ))

It's ok. ^^))

Kishi smiled and nodded,"no worries." He paused for a moment taking a glance at his own chest,"I should probably put my shirt back on, though." Yellow eyes trailed the room in search of his sweater, and he put it on after finding it.

Hey hey hey where you at? @Nora ))

Matthew smiled slightly and held out his hand for the boy to take."Take my hand,no getting on my back. I actually wanna see you when we walk." Matthew said with a small chuckle.

((^.^) Perfect timing. I just got on. Umm..I haven't made an entrance with Mao yet so it may take me a minute, nothing dramatic, though.))

Alrighty.))

Kishi took his hand, "okay" he looked up at Matthew, who towered over him. "You're so tall.." Kishi said this as if he just noticed the teens height, thought he had seen it before.

Matthew faked gasped."I am not tall. You are just short." Walking out of the dorm holding Kishi's hand Matthew smirked. Now that he had Kishi,he was never going to let him go.

"I'm not short." Kishi stated stubbornly in a slight pout, walking beside him. He looked up at Matthew, noticing the smirk on his face. A brow raised as he smiled slightly and joked,"what are you smirking about, hm?"

"Im smirking as you say because im never letting you." Matthew said with a chuckle. Matthew laced his big long fingers through Kishi's smaller ones.

"I don't mind that." Kishi said, holding Matthews hand tightly. He felt a tingle in the back of his head and mentally sighed. I'm going to change again soon. A free hand scratched his head and he looked at their feet as they walked.

Matthew sighed once he saw Kishi look down at their feet as they walked. "Kitten whats wrong? You can tell me."He said reassuring. "Whatever it is,you can tell me."

"Nothing's wrong, really.." Kishi said looking back up at him,"it's just the magic got repressed yesterday when I drank Nainaro's blood...so I think I'm going to change again soon." He smiled before thinking for a moment,"it usually only happens, at random, four times between full moons unless that happens."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh okay i don't mind. We just gotta make sure we have a pair of girl clothes for you. Just for emergency in case you turn." Matthew kissed the top of Kishi's head.I wonder if he'll let me fell on him when he's a girl..

xD ))

"Yes, we should get me some clothes." Kishi nodded in agreement and squeezed his hand. He really didn't want to change again, but he could never stop it.

"You do know my sister does witch craft right? She might not be able to remove the curse but she could help so your only a girl for a little while and stuff.." Matthew said stoping before he said something stupid or mean. The last thing Matthew wanted to do was offended him."...not that i wouldn't like you as a girl. I mean i would like it because its still you."

Kishi chuckled a little from Matthew and smiled,"it's alright. besides, I deserve it...I made a stupid choice." He stopped when he saw his door,"should I get some now or after we eat?"

"Maybe you should get some now.Just in case?" Matthew said stoping right in front of Kishi's dorm room."Want me to help you pick some out?" Matthew said just really wanting to pick out the panties an bra. He smiled at the thought.

"If you want to." Kishi said as he opened the door and entered the room. He immediately went to his room and looked around for the cases Malaine had given him with the clothes. "Oh, there," Kishi walked beside his bed and picked the bags up, placing them onto the bed and opening them," I don't know what all she put in here.."

"Knowing my sister she put anything an everything she thought you might need." Matthew said as he looked through the closes. With a chuckle he pulled out pair of pink lace like underware and a matching bra."Well okay." He sat them aside as he looked for some jeans not wanting him to wear a dress or skirt.

Kishi blushed faintly when Matthew picked up the underwear and set them aside. He picked up the panties,"your sister has a very girly taste..." Putting them back down, he looked into one of the cases and pulled out a pair of jeans and a shirt. "I'd rather keep it simple.."

(Might be a little slow.)

Mao left the office of the main building and sighed tiredly. This day was already going by slowly for him. He scanned the map in his hands, before following it's directions to the dorms.

Once he made it to the dormitory, he began to follow the numbers on the doors until he came upon one that matched his key. Mao unlocked it and entered, glad to see he didn't have a roommate. He pulled the bag from his back and sat it down, beginning to unpack his things.

Matthew stopped looking through the close once he saw Kishi already picked put something. "Good." He was glad Kishi didnt pick anything tht showed his body. Matthew picked out a white small shoulder bag and handed it to Kishi."You can put the clothes in there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back