• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"O-okay.." Malaine crawled onto the couch with him and cuddled him."..please be okay.." Malaine whispered as she held him close to her small body.

Matthew was a little suprised."Umm.. what do you like about me." Matthew smiled because Kishi didnt leave him when he told him."Mmm..so warm." Matthew pulled Kishi closer.

"Mmm" Lucario responded unable to actually even say a word. His temperature dropped not to the point where he was freezing though. To him it felt as if he was in a freezer with only a shirt, shorts, and socks. Oh that's freezing? Compared to last time, this wasn't freezing.

"Well,"Kishi let the thoughts roll out as they came,"I like your smile, the way your skin smells, how your lips taste oddly like mint, the way you're not afraid to do or say what you want..." he slowed when he realized he was babbling and reached a hand up, brushing Matthews hair from his eyes slowly,"your hair, and your eyes..." He leaned up and pecked Matthews forehead before letting his hair fall back into place.

Malaine used her demon heat to warm him as she got closer to him."I am so sorry.. " with that Malaine cried silently.

Matthew smiled and actually blushed. "Awee thank you kitten." Matthew kissed his lips softly."Man kitten i might fall deep in love with you pretty soon.."

Lucario was shivering but stopped once he felt Malaine against him. She was hot...yeah in both ways. He attempted to smile a little and lighten up her mood. It wasn't her fault.

Malaine looked up at him."Still cold.. ?" She asked her voice cracking from the crying. She felt bad, she was thinking she was hurting him by giving him her blood.

Kishi took a mental picture of Matthews blush and smiled happily as he kissed him back. What Matthew said had put him in a playful mood, and he latched onto his neck, dragging his teeth along the flesh there. He jumped from the bed and landed in a crouched position a few feet away, daring Matthew to chase him.

Within moments Lucario's temperature returned to normal and he wiped Malaine's tears gently with his hand, "No. Thank you". Lucario hugged her then smiled, "Thanks for trying to work with my nanites and me". Yes his energy level was back as well.

(gtg g'night)

"Yeah im not gonna chase you." Matthew said as he laid back on his bed.Matthew bit his own lip as he thought about what Kishi just did to him.

"Your welcome." Malaibe smiled gently and kissed his lips."Still taste like muffins. " Malaine giggled before kiss him again.

"Why nooottt?" Kishi whined and dropped from his feet onto his bum. He pouted, propping his chin onto his knee while staring at Matthew.

I guess I'll be going to sleep now, too. Goodnight!))

Lucario smiled and hugged Malaine, "I can do this forever". He was glad that there was actually a way that they would be able to do it forever. "Malaine what do you know about fluffy stuff?" Lucario asked tilting his head a little.

Lucario shrugged his shoulders and responded, "I don't know. I just figured since you've been around for a while that...you know". He paused then continued, "I mean I showed you what I learned. So what do you know? Am I making sense? ...I don't think I'm making any sense huh?"

"Well having a brother like Matthew i wasn't really allowed to do things with boys. It wasnt into we split up was that i started to kiss boys. To answer your questions. Yes you are doing everything right. Keep on doing what your doing." Malaine smiled an kissed his lips softly.

"Okay. Good, good to hear" Lucario responded kissing Malaine back. "...you know, you can do things to me" He suggested not with a dirty mind though. The teen didn't interpret his own words in that manner. Lucario just didn't know that it sounded kind of dirty.

Malaine blushed as she looked at him."I wouldn't know what to do..i just really now how to kiss that's it.." she looked away chewing her lip nervously.

DemonicPrincess said:
"Awe kitten please dont pout.." Matthew said as he sat up. Grabbing Kishi gently Matthew pulled him close making him lay down as he did the same.
Kishi looked at him as he said,"okay." He flipped so that he was laying on his stomach and started picking at the bed with his fingers.

"Oh really? Well I guess now you have someone to try fluffy stuff with" Lucario said running one of his hands through her hair. "Do whatever you want princess" He said smiling.

Matthew sighed and looked at Kishi."Im sorry. " Matthew rubbed Kishi's back his hands softly smirking. Matthew then chuckled as he groped Kishi's small soft bottom.

Malaine shakes her head."I wouldn't even know where to start.." she said looking him inside his eyes still chewing her lip.

DemonicPrincess said:
Matthew sighed and looked at Kishi."Im sorry. " Matthew rubbed Kishi's back his hands softly smirking. Matthew then chuckled as he groped Kishi's small soft bottom.

Malaine shakes her head."I wouldn't even know where to start.." she said looking him inside his eyes still chewing her lip.
Kishi flinched, blushing a little. He let his head drop into the mattress, muffling the sigh let out from his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back