• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Matthew smiled. Matthew chuckled and did it again."Do you like that Kitten." He rubbed small circles on his butt. "I think you do."

Malaine noded before wrapping her arms around him kissing him deeply moving her lips fast against his with passion.

Kishi's cheeks deepened before he responded,"I think you like doing it more than might I like it." His tone wasn't harsh, but more of a teasing tune. He looked at Matthew and smiled a little, "your turn, by the way~ tell me something else about you. It doesn't matter what it is."

"I do like doing it." Matthew said chuckling."Umm well I liked you ever since you came to see my sister for help with girl clothes." Matthew said with a kiss on Kishi's cheek.

Kishi blinked, a bit of surprise in his voice, "I didn't think you noticed me then." He thought for a moment,"you don't mind that I change, do you?"

"Of course not. I love everything about you trust me." Matthew pulled Kishi closer."Kishi. I really like you and one day i will love you. And then i will make you mine forever,do you understand? "

Lucario was surprised by her sudden action but went along with it anyway. He caressed her lower back and continued to kiss her just a bit slower than he was kissing him.

"Am i doing it right." She asked as she pulled her lips away once she notice his lips where moving slower then hers."Ill try again." Malaine said with a blush. She pressed her lips against his again moving them slowly and softly.

Kishi nodded and grinned, turning his gaze to look around the room for a moment in thought. After a second, he looked back at Matthew, leaning closer to stare at him correctly. "Do you touch everyone you like, like that?" Kishi didn't think he did, but the question wouldn't leave his head after Matthew had said that.

"This is better" Lucario said slightly pulling away then kissing her again. This time their lips were moving at almost the same rate. He adjusted his position a bit and let one of his hands move down her leg.

"No and i dont appreciate you thinking that i do." Matthew got off of the bed and went into the closet pulled a red short sleeve shirt on. He was hurt but he want going to show it.

Malaine closed her eyes,placing her hands on his chest. Moving her lips slowly tasting him,he still tasted like muffins which she loved.

"I don't think that..." Kishi muttered quietly, sitting up from the bed. He noticed how Matthew was reacting differently and frowned. I must've hurt his feelings..Kishi stood up and stepped closer to him, fumbling his fingers together a bit. "I'm sorry...."

Matthew looked down at Kishi."Why would you ask me that if she didn't think i do.." Matthew hurt went away a little as he seen Kishi playing with his own fingers."Kitten stop that." Matthew took hold of Kishi hand to make him stop.

"I didn't mean it like that....I was just curious if you've been with someone before..." He stopped when Matthew grabbed his hand, his gaze falling to the ground. Kishi's face was red, unable to stop it when he spoke his thoughts.

"Yes. But I have never loved any of them." Matthew said honestly."Im falling for you though." Matthew said lifting Kishi's head up and kissing him gently.

Kishi kissed him back softly before pulling away and hugging him tightly. His voice wavered a little in embarrassment as he tried to voice the requited feelings, " I-I like you too, Matthew."

"Thats good. Im glad Kishi." Matthew said with a chuckle. "Be my boyfriend. " Matthew asked picking Kishi up by his waist wrapping the boys legs around his waist."Please say yes."

Kishi's expression brightened happily and he squeezed Matthew with his legs, wrapping his arms around him. "Yes, of course!" He giggled, burying his face against Matthew with a smile.

"Yes,no your offcailly mine. All mine"Matthew said with a huge bright smile on his face."You don't understand how happy you just made me!" Matthew wrapped his arms around Kishi tightly.

Kishi kissed him back, his own movements matching Matthews. A quiet chuckle escaped when he heard Matthew and he squeezed him again, "you, too."

I gtg to bed, it's almost one here. Night!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back