• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
DemonicPrincess said:
Matthew growls and flips them over so he was on top."Kitten rember what happen earlier when you did that.." Matthew looked down at Kishi his blue eyes seemed to look electric.

@SorenDarrah ((Sorry. RPN was messing up on me last night.))
It's ok! I messed up for me the moment I posted last night. xD ))

"Yes.." Kishi said, blinking up at him with an expression of innocence. He gave a small smile, "So I found your spot?"

"Mhmm" Lucario smiled a little and kissed her hand. "...this reminds me of that one movie. What was it? Ah, ...no I can't think of the title. Oh! Twilight yes. Reminds me of that in terms of the whole age stopping thing" He said.

"Oh kitten. I have many spots." Matthew kissed Kishi's lips. Matthew pressed against Kishi's gently. "Kishi baby can I take your shirt off."

Malaine groaned."Ugh! I hate that movie." Malaine rolls her eyes."It so disrespects Vampires and Wolfs."

"...I honestly wouldn't know because I've never met any. I believe you though" Lucario responded shifting his gaze back at her. He felt a weird surge go through his body which caused him to make a face. "You said your blood would stop my aging right? J-just that?" He asked.

Kishi thought about it for a moment before nodding hesitantly. He lifted his arms above his own head slowly, kind if curious as to why he wanted to.

"Yea why? Nothing is supose to happen.."Malaine looked at him with worry."Please tell me your okay." Malaine was about to cry because she felt like she did a wrong thing by giving him her blood.

Matthew quickly toke Kishi's shirt off and began to lick the small boys chest. "Mmm you taste so god." Matthew said as he kissed and licked.

Lucario blinked a couple of times, "I'm okay I just feel a bit different". "Has anyone ever tried this before or am I the first one?" He asked feeling the sensation surge through his body again. This time he slightly shivered.

(rpn right now...the connection is bla)

Yeah same here.))

Kishi let out a noise that verged between a whine and a laugh, and grabbed Matthews face, pulling it from his chest to the best of his ability. "That tickles."

(Same here!)

Malaine watched him closely."Your the first one ive done it for. The other Archs done it for their loves and nothing happen. You should be fine..

Matthew grabbed Kishi's hands and pined them to the bed as he keep on licking and kissing all over his chest an stomach.

((Its not letting me put color..))

"W-were they regular humans?" Lucario asked feeling his nanites travel faster in him. His temperature was beginning to change again. Perhaps her blood had a foreign different component.

Kishi went silent for a moment and blushed when he was pinned, but giggled a little when Matthew would kiss in certain areas. His face reddened and he tried not to move away when it tickled.

Malaine thought for a while."Some of them where." Malaine face fell into a frown."I shouldn't have let you drink my blood im sorry.." she whimpered she was scared that her blood was hurting him.

Matthew looked at his work if art. He had left little hickies all over Kishi's bare chest,stomach and torso.Matthew chuckled.

"Relax I'm just really energized. That's all" Lucario smiled and stood up. He got himself into a handstand. His temperature was going back to normal, but his energy level was really high. "Hey Hey Hey Hey HEY Hi" Lucario laughed walking around on his hands.

Kishi looked down at his chest, noticing the marks left on his pale skin. They stood out a bit next to the scars, though they looked like bruises. "I look like I got in a fight", he says lightly, his face still a minor shade of red.

"Oh..okay." Malaine sat on the couch felling back. While watching him she pulled her legs close to her chest and chewed her lip. Malaine felt bad still,couldnt help it.

Matthew frowned."Sorry." Matthew moved from ontop of Kishi an laid next to him."I couldn't help it."

"I wasn't really complaining..." Kishi said quietly as he flipped over to face Matthew. The cold crept over his skin and he shuffled closer to him with his hands clasped together in front of him. Yellow eyes peeked up at Matthew from behind dark eyelashes before he smiled, "tell me something about you."

Matthew wrapped his arms around Kishi in brought him closer to his warm bare chest."Well im a leader of a very powerful demon mafia." Matthew said looking at him.

"Malaine!" Lucario got back on his feet and hugged her. "What's your favorite color? Animal? I like sushi" He let go of her and kissed her on the lips. "Mmm still tastes like muffins" The teen said moving away from her then jogging in the same place. "I apologize for this weirdness. My nanites are just adjusting" Lucario said.

He nestled into his warmth with a smile, "Mafia? What's that?" Kishi was curious, he'd heard the word before, but was never told what it meant.

Malaine tried to kiss him back but he pulled away to fast."Favorite color is Winter Blue,Favorite animal is the wolf." Malaine giggled as she watched him."Okay Lukey."

"Its not important Kitten just stay warm." Matthew was afraid to tell him what a Mafia was. He Disney want to scare him off.

Lucario began to naturally jump five feet high, "Favorite food? Place? Music?" "Hey Hey HEY can you do this? You should try it!" He rapidly suggested beginning to do airflares the holding himself up in a Nike pose. "Come on try it!" The teen went back over to Malaine and carried her bridal style. He gently put her on the ground then tilted his head.

Kishi pressed closer to him, his eyelashes brushing Matthews skin as he looked from his chest to his face. "You can tell me...I'll tell you anything you want to know about me as well. We can take turns!"

Maline looked up at him from the ground."I dont know how to do that.." she said in a small voice putting her head down looking at him through her thick long eyelashes.

"A mafia is a secret group of bad crimals that all work side by side. An i am their leader." Matthew said hoping Kishi wouldnt get scared.

Lucario sat down next to her, "I can teach you!" He yawned as his body energy level became really low, "...t-tomorrow". The teen crawled his way back to the couch and pulled himself onto it. He lied down too tired to do anything else.

"Ah, I see. The word suits its meaning." Kishi wasn't really phased much by what Matthew had told him. He's killed people too, huh..his expression started to depress, but he shook it off and looked back up at Matthew with a smile, "my turn, what would you like to know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back