• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"No I was waiting." Malaine said looking at him with a smile."I wanted to eat with you." She said as she got up and grabed a plate eating the pasta slowly."Mmm.."

"It's not that and you know it." Kishi flinched and shifted a little from the lick. He stubbornly turned his face away so that Matthew couldn't see him blush.

"You're so nice" Lucario said getting a plate and eating the food. "So Malaine mind telling me more about yourself?" He asked continuing to eat.

UnwantedTruth said:
Tanna blushed and smirked. She looked at Kylia. "Well I can't wait." She said with a grin.
Melody looked at Tanna with a confused look. "Hmm?" went Melody, wondering what the two girls meant. "So what do you two girls want for breakfast?" asked Kylia as she got the phone and walked over to Tanna and sitting down right next to her.

(@UnwantedTruth : Sorry, I had school D:)

Matthew growls playfully."Come on please.." Matthew turned Kishi all the way around so he was facing him."I promise not to take it far." Matthew said pecking Kishi's lips.

Malaine ate some more."What do you wanna know?"she asked as she flipped through the tv channels. "Ask me anything. "

"Have you seen the video that you first showed me?" Lucario asked while eating. "Or something like that? Is there more of that? Do you watch those?" He quieted himself down once he felt that he was even overwhelming himself with the questions. Yeah he was practically a computer, but he never searched that stuff up or thought of searching that. As a result, he was new to it and a kissing tutorial in general. Actually, all things fluffy. Lucario finished his meal and got up to clean his dishes, "...sorry".

"I.." Kishi trailed off from what he was going to say when his eyes darkened to orange again. He slowly looked at the side of the couch with a strange, distant expression, just before eying Matthews face. "Can I taste?"

"No,No,Yes and no." Malaine answer to his questions as she ate her food. Soon she finshed and let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Its okay. " Malaine got up and watched her dish then went to sit down again.

Matthew looked into Kishi's eyes. Thinking for a moment he let out a small chuckle. "Go ahead kitten." Matthew pecked his lips."Im yours remember. You don't have to ask."

Lucario sat down next to her and formed another question in his mind, "How long have you been an arch demon?" His gaze shifted to her.

Kishi's sharp teeth extracted from their gums when Matthew said yes, and he put his hands gently on the males shoulders. "You sure..?" He asked, slightly surprised he would agree. Most people wouldn't.

"Whole life." Malaine answered. "Anything else?" She asked softly looking straight ahead not looking at him.

"Yeah im sure." Matthew said. He truely didnt really care,he wanted to help."If you need it i wanna help." Matthew placed his hands on Kishi's bottom softly.

Kishi paused, frowning slightly. He felt a bit ashamed. "I don't need it....I'm just curious." His teeth retracted, baring flat ones, and he shook his head, "I won't." the orange in his eyes brightened a moment. Kishi brushed his cheek against Matthews gently, nibbling his ear as payback from before, and kissing the vein on his neck as an additive.

He jumped from Matthews lap before he could do anything back, and ran a few feet from him. For some reason, Kishi felt like messing with him.

Matthew let out a small sensual growl. "Kitten come back here." Matthew got from the couch but pasued. He quickly covered his self with a couch pillow. "Damn it Kitten.. " Matthew sat back down making sure to cover his pravite area with the pillow.

"That's not what I...nevermind" Lucario returned his gaze to the tv and silenced himself. He put his head down in his hands.

"Oh you ment how old am i?" Malaine giggled. "I kinda lost count after the 2 centrie ive been alive." Malaine kissed his cheek."Does my age matter?"

Kishi watched him with a raised brow, a tad bit confused. He stepped a little closer, but still out of reach of Matthew. "What? Not gonna chase me?" He teased, sticking his tongue out of the side of his mouth.

Lucario lifted his head to look at Malaine, "I doesn't....will my age matter?" He realized that Malaine would stay that age till forever and he would eventually...you know. The thought kind of saddened him a bit causing him to turn back to the tv and try to get distracted by a commercial.

"I can't. You woke up Matthew Jr." Matthew said as his eyes racked over Kishi's body."Fuck kitten. " Matthew eyes flashed a bright blue for a little while."Your so lucky I said ill take it slow with you."

Malaine smiled."Actually no because being a Arch Demon, i can make the one i love live for ever with me." Malaine blushed. " I think you might be that person." She looked away nervously.

Lucario's mood suddenly changed and he hugged Malaine, "Awesome!" He kissed her cheek then smiled, "I love you princess. I won't let you down!" The teen moved one of his hands through his hair, "You need anything? I'll give it to you. I promise".

"I-i don't need anything." Malaine blushed."I-its okay. " Malaine looked at him. She bit her lip taking a deep breath. "A-are you sure because its kinda a gross process. You'll need to drink some of my blood.. sorry i know gross."

Kishi blinked when he realized what he meant, his cheeks staining pink. Even so, He crept closer, looking at Matthews eyes. Blue?

Matthew pulled Kishi's close and pulled him ontop of him."I won't take it to far but, ill take it far enough." Matthew stood up and wrapped Kishi's legs around his waist."Im going to make you moan my name." Matthew took them back to the room and laid them down on the bed slowy staying on Kishi.

"I'll only do it if you want me to" Lucario responded looking at her. "Wait...won't that hurt you then?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Only for a split second when i have to cut myself. " Malaine said with a shrug."I want you to do it.. i wanna stay with you forever.." Malaine said softly.

Kishi's eyes widened and he pressed his hands against Matthew's chest, attempting to keep the male from progressing. His face darkened just thinking about doing that again and he quickly tried to change the subject, "w-wouldn't you rather t-talk or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back