• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
UnwantedTruth said:
Tanna blushed as well. "Fun? What does that entail?" She asked grinning. She then looked at Melody. She gently kissed Melody's lips for no reason.
Melody blushed when Tanna kissed her lips, but she kissed back anyways. Kylia chuckled to herself and whispered in Tanna's ear. "I think you already know what I mean" whispered Kylia as she got up and went to the phone. "What do you girls want for breakfast?" asked Kylia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica was sat seemingly alone at a table, apparently having a conversation with herself. The girl had yet to realise that the person she was talking to was deceased, mostly because she knew them. A fellow classmate that Jessica was unaware had passed during her absence.

"So how have things been while I was gone?" she asked the dead girl as she ate another spoonful of cereal.

Alright I guess, same as usual really. You've missed a lot of work, do you think you can catch up?

Jessica groaned, she didn't want to hear that she was really far behind. it was the last thing she needed.

"Hell no, I'm doomed. I don't suppose you have any notes I could borrow?"

Malaine waited on the bed as she watched Lucario leave the room an to the kitchen.

Matthew smiled."Come on kitten lets go an watch some movies.." Matthew sighed and stood up with Kishi in his arms. Compared to Matthew, Kishi looked like a little boy;expecally while in Matthews arms.

"Ok." Kishi grabbed his sweater before Matthew picked him up and slipped it on in his arms. He was comfortable before, but it was rather cold in the room. Yellow hues blinked a few times as he looked around the area, before he spoke," what do you want to watch?"

Matthew smiled and sat down on the couch keeping Kishi in his arms. "How about a scary movie?" Matthew said as he kissed the mark he made on Kishi's neck.

"I like scary movies." Kishi giggled a little from the peck, the skin there less sensitive because of the mark. He leaned backwards and rested his head on Matthews shoulder with a soft breath.

"Good." Matthew replied as he picked the move 'Ouji board.' "If you get scared you can hold on to me." Matthew said as he rubbed circled into Kishi's back soothingly.

"Ok, Haha, but they don't usually scare me." Kishi smiled, closing his eyes for a moment from the massage. He sighed lightly, peeking his eyes open as the movie started.

The movie played it started out normal nothing scary yet,just a bunch of college students partying."Well alright Kishi." Matthew smiled and keep rubbing his back.

"You're making me sleepy.." Kishi kept his gaze on the screen, blinking slowly. He shifted his weight to the center of his back, moving his head beneath Matthews chin.

"Awe sorry kitten." Matthew chuckled and moved his hand to Kishi's wasit instead."Better?" Matthew asked as she rested her chin on top of Kishi's head gently.

"Yep" Kishi smiled, his attention temporarily fixated on the movie.

(I haven't watched that movie yet so I don't know what happens.)

((Wait its a real movie?))

Matthew smiled as they watched the movie together. "Your not scared kitten?" He asked pulling him closer; if that was even possible.

Lucario looked for the kitchen tools and ingredients then set them onto the counter after searching a recipe up on his digital interface. Hm looked like he would have to make some pasta from scratch. He would just clean up the mess as he went along. Lucario took out the flour and began doing his thing. Within a few moments Lucario finished cooking the meal and cleaning up the mess. The teen leaned against the counter after putting the food on plates as well as washing the stuff he used. The only mess around was probably him and his clothes all white because of the flour.

Malaine sighed and got out of the bed and went to this kitchen to see if he would need help cleaning up. Malaine gasped as she saw him;covered in flower."How about you go take a shower, Matthew left some clothes here for when he sleeps over, I think they fit." Malaine went back into the room an into the closet pulling out some of Matthews black sweats, and a plain white shirt. "Here.." She went back to Lucario and handed him the clothes.

Well, there's one called Ouija. I thought it was called Ouija board. Oops. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija_(2014_film) ))

Kishi shook his head, his tone almost solemn,"I've never really been scared by any kind of Horror, or thriller, films. They are cheesy, almost funny, at times. Plus, It's always been hard to fear them considering the few people I know are what society considers monsters.."

Kishi trailed off when he realized he probably sounded depressing, his lips pursed into a line.

"Are you sure he wouldn't mind? I don't think he would be happy with someone wearing his clothes unless it's Kishi" Lucario responded. "Plus I think I want to hug you right now" He added smiling and putting his arms out.

"Awe kitten.." Matthew said kissing Kishi's neck. "Want me to make you fell better?" He asked with a aly grin."I wanna make you feel better." Matthew whispered into his ear before biting the ear lobe gently.

Malaine backed away with her hands out in front of her."No I don't wanna get messy.." She said with a fake pout as she looked at him."He wouldn't mind okay. Just put them on.."

Lucario frowned a bit, "Fine...". He walked into the bathroom and put the clean clothes to the side. Then he pulled off his flour covered clothes and got into the shower. Lucario soon finished the shower then called out, "Hey Malaine...do you have an unused towel?"

"Yeah look in my closet!" Malaine called back as she looked over the food he made. It smelt good. Grabbing a fork she tasted some licking her lips."Mm,..good."

Closet? Lucario opened the bathroom door and walked into her room. He opened her closet to find a bunch of clothes hanging around. Towel...towel... Lucario thought as he searched for some towel. His hand finally grasped a towel allowing him to wrap it around his waist and close her closet door.

Kishi's face heated with a blush, and he slightly whined. "None of that.." He said in a pout, glancing at Matthew. The thought of what would happen if they got caught up in that again shot through his mind and he shook his head lightly to himself, the color darkening.

"Why not..don't you want me.." Matthew asked with a little whimper. Matthew was just teasing but he didnt let that show as he licked the base of Kishi's neck.

Malaine sat on the couch waiting for him. Her gaze keep going to the food. Man was she hungry,but she wanted to wait for him. Malaine bit her lower lip as she waited.

Lucario quickly got dressed in Matthew's clothes then walked out of Malaine's room, "Thanks for letting me use the shower". He took a deep breath, "Smells fresh and clean...and like pasta. You didn't eat yet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back