• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
((You should go spy on Matthew and Kishi. Well Only if you wanna see two boys getting fluffy. ))

Matthew chuckled. "I know kitten. But, " Matthew flipped them over so Kishi was at the bottom. "Its only fair if i get to mark you back.." with that Matthew bite into Kishi's neck and started to sucks.

Malaine blushed but kissed him back. Moving her lips against his slowly liking the way his lips tasted. "You taste good..." Malaine mummbled against his lips.

(I see...so you use the word fluffy now huh? ha)

"You do too" Lucario paused to think for a moment. "...Last thing we ate were the muffins" He kissed her again.

A small moan escaped before he bit his lip, holding the breath in. He wasn't expecting Matthew to react that way, and he dug his nails into his back.

Blake went over to the boys doing.... things... and watched. I'm afraid to see how this turns out he thought.

((Lol yes as i am..))

Malaine smiled. "Yea..good tasty muffins. " She kisses him licking across his bottom lip as she did so."Are you hungry Lukey?" She asked chewing her lip.

Matthew pulled away with a growl."Fuck kishi." He looked at the boy's neck to see a big purpple/red mark."Now your marked and eveyone will see it."

(they are in Matthews dorm but matthew left it unlock.
@cjpb )

Kishi's nails dragged across Matthews back as he pulled away. He smiled, still blushing, while his eyes verged between yellow and orange. "That's good, though, right?"

"Kind of. How about you?" Lucario stuck his lip in between her teeth and her bottom lip as she chewed. This caused her to bite his lip. "Nngh...Hey try to stop that...biting your lip is sexy but chewing looks like you're hurting your own lip" He suggested.

"Yes kitten that's fantastic." Matthew growled into Kishi's ear as he started to lick the mark he left."I love how it looks on your skin Kishi."

Malaine let his lip go and blushed."Okay Lukey. I won't chew ill bite." Malaine kissed his nose."Yeah im a little hungry. "

Kishi's blush darkened and he brought a hand up to feel the area on his neck. It felt softer than the rest of the flesh was. He blinked a few times before getting an odd feeling in the back of his neck and he looked around the room.

Blake was blushing really hard. I shouldn't have seen this he thought. He kept watching even though he knew he would probably get in trouble if they figured him out.

Matthew looked at him."Kitten?" Matthew thought for a while."Come on its just us in here.." Matthew pulled Kishi's shirt off of him softly. "So soft and creamy.." Matthew started to lick and kiss Kishi's chest.

Malaine smiled. "Yes please." Malaine replied as she kissed his lips softly. "I just can't get enough of your kisses sorry."

Lucario smiled, "It's okay. Nothing to be sorry about". He sat up and looked back over at Malaine, "Which one then? Make it or just go to the cafeteria?"

Kishi looked back down at his own scarred chest when Matthew removed his sweater, shivering a little when he started to tease the skin there. He bit his lip again because of Matthew, but he couldn't help but feel like they weren't alone anymore.

"Cook. I don't wanna leave the room." Malaine answered honestly. Getting off of the bed she streched her body before laying back down.

Matthew chuckled and started to do it again went he felt it;another presence. Growling he held covered Kishi with the blankets. "Who is in here, show your self now!" Matthew was upset that someone would spy on him. Expectually when he was doing things to Kishi. He felt only he was allowed to see Kishi this way.

Blake was having to hold any sound or anything. This was getting weird but he kept watching.

Blake tip-toed out of the room and sighed very quietly. That was an.... experience he thought.

Lucario smiled and rolled onto her, "Okay what do you want me/us/you to make then?" He slowly kissed Malaine on the lips then rolled back onto the bed.

"You cook, make whatever you like." Malaine sad as she watched him biting her lip." I can't wait to taste your cooking.

(Night you guy its almost midnight where i live and i have school in the morning so see you guys tomorrow in the afternoon.)

None of it is sex.))

Kishi blinked and held the blanket close to his torso. So he felt it too. He looked around the room, before his eyes fixated on the door that moved on it's own. His thoughts immediately went to that kid he ran into with Nainaro and Juuya. Probably not...but it's possible.... Kishi took hold of Matthews hand when he noticed how upset he was.

cjpb said:
(whats with the sex scenes...)
((It wasnt a sex scene just heavy kissing... it won't go that fair...))

Matthew clamed down a little once Kishi toke a hold of his hand."Sorry kitten.. i have a small temper.." Matthew said while bringing Kishi close to him,breathing in his scent.

@SorenDarrah

"Okay I'll just make something then...like a pasta I guess" Lucario said getting up from the bed and walking toward the kitchen.

(good night)

Night!)

Kishi smelled a bit like coconuts because of his body wash. "It's ok." He couldn't really blame him for being upset since he kind of was, too. With a quiet whimper, he nestled closer into Matthews warmth.

@DemonicPrincess

Hitting the hay. Night!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake was listening to thee whole thing outside the door. This is weird hr thought. But he snuck in again this time trying to hide his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back