• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"No," Kishi laughed lightly as Matthew pulled him closer, and he nestled his head against him,"you didn't." The shaking had stopped, though the color staining his cheeks hadn't left yet even as his breath began to even out.

Malaine watched him as watched the video which cleared everything about relationships. "Clearing it up?"

"Thats good my sweet kitten." Matthew said as he kissed the top of Kishi's head."I like the way you moan my name baby." Matthew said whispering it in his ear.

"Huh..!" Kishi was trying not to think about it before Matthew mentioned it. He got embarrassed again and looked at his feet in a pout. That was embarrassing..

Lucario nodded and an idea popped in his head as he watched the video. He noticed Malaine looking at him rather than the screen. Once the video ended, he began to furrow his brows and have the same expression he had with the other video as if it was still going on.

"Did i make it worst.." Malaine asked softly looking away."Sorry if i did. I was just to to help.." Malaine whimpered because she thought he was mad at her.

Matthew smiled."Awee my kitten its okay." Matthew kissed his cheek and chuckled."Don't be embarrassed, it was so hot."

Lucario smiled and hugged Malaine, "I'm just playing around. Thanks for showing me this video princess". He let go then held Malaine's hand, "It helped me filter out a lot of actions now that I'll probably keep for some future use....after a while". "Anyway! Ha so um..you said you like singing right? Want to sing me a song?" Lucario asked as he rested his head on her lap and looked at her.

Federoff said:
(I gtg as well, be back in the morning tomorrow and then after 6 pm due to band practice)
"Well I'll order food in a little, but for now I saw we put on some movies" replied Kylia, Melody nodded her head in agreement. Kylia smiled and then continued with "And later... if you want... we can have some fun" teased Kylia as she kissed both of the girls foreheads, making Melody blush a little.
Tanna blushed as well. "Fun? What does that entail?" She asked grinning. She then looked at Melody. She gently kissed Melody's lips for no reason.

Kishi could feel himself calming even as Matthew spoke about it. He looked up at him with an expression of sincere innocence and kissed his cheek. "You moaned, too. All I did was move around the first time.."

"O-okay.." Malaine blushed as she thought about what song to sing. She finally picked one. She slowly started sing 'Please dont say you love me by Gabrielle Aplin.'

Matthew let out a low husky growl."Yeah its because everytimed you moved,you pressed against Matthew jr." Matthew chuckled."Even though there's nothing jr about it it."

Lucario smiled as she sang. She was really a great singer. Malaine had a smooth voice that he could fall asleep to...just not yet though. It was barely lunch time.

Malaine finshed singing and looked down at him smiling. "Did you like it?" She asked a bit nervous.

Matthew smiled. "Its okay." Matthew kissed his cheek."I liked it. " Matthew kissed his neck.

"Yeah your voice is so nice" Lucario responded giving Malaine a quick kiss on the lips and gently resting his head back on her lap.

Malaine blushed and smiled."Thank you." Malaine leaned down and kissed his nose."So what did you learn form that video?"

Matthew let out a small growl when his neck was bitten. "Kitten.. " Matthew grabbed Kishi's bottom with two hands giving it a slap playfully.

Kishi flinched slightly when he was grabbed, his eyes still orange. He crawled into Matthew's lap and wrapped himself around him, clinging to the skin on his back with two hands. A curious expression formed onto his face as he sniffed the skin of his chest and licked it softly. He wanted to see how Matthew would react to these actions, so he would know.

Matthew growled and squeeze the bottom of Kishi."Kitten fuck." Matthew rubbed against him. Matthew licked the way he clung onto him an licke D's his chest with his tougne.

Malaine smiled."Oh okay." Malaine started to play in Lucarios hair."So anything you wanna do?"

(I am really suprised that this thread is still going, I have over 200 pages to read over to try and figure out where I am at xD )

We thrive!))

Hmmm..Kishi smiled slightly before biting into his chest and sucking. When he pulled away, there was a dark mark in the shape of a small oval left on Matthew's skin. he had marked him, and smiled at seeing his handy work, looking up at Matthew.

"Nope, not that i can think of." Malaine answered as she looked into his eyes."You kiss very good.."

Matthew moaned every second Kishi sucked on his flesh.When Kishi pulled away Matthew looked down to see he had a hickie on his chest."You marked me kitten.. " Matthew said,he was suprised.

(( Just jump in anywhere that's what i do lol.))

Blake walked around the school for signs of anything. He looked and saw a few people. He went invisible and stared at them almost like a stalker.

(My character is vewy stalkerish)

"Thank you, thank you I've been doing it since a few minutes ago" Lucario smiled and laughed a bit. He caressed her soft cheek with one hand and kissed her lips again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back