• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Did I do something? Kishi guessed he did based on Matthews reaction, kissing him back. His face was still pink, but not nearly as much as earlier. Orange slipped through his optics as he lightly nibbled Matthews bottom lip, and left the moment he stopped.

Malaine wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her body closer to Lucario's. Kissing him back just as softly she closed her eyes.

Another Moan escaped Matthews mouth once Kishi nibbled on his lip."Kitten i like it when you bite me." Matthew said licking the boy's neck and squezzing Kishi's bottom. "Say my name Kitten."

Federoff said:
"Yea!" replied Melody with a cheery tone before giving Tanna a quick kiss. "Don't be greedy, I wanna hug to" winked Kylia before shifting across the bed and hugging both Tanna and Melody at the same time.
Tanna smiled and blushed as the two hugged her. "So, what's the plan for our lazy day?" She asked. (Gtg for a while)

(I gtg as well, be back in the morning tomorrow and then after 6 pm due to band practice)

"Well I'll order food in a little, but for now I saw we put on some movies" replied Kylia, Melody nodded her head in agreement. Kylia smiled and then continued with "And later... if you want... we can have some fun" teased Kylia as she kissed both of the girls foreheads, making Melody blush a little.

Lucario got on top of her and gently held her waist as he kissed her. He pulled back for a moment then slowly began to kiss Malaine's neck while he ran one of his hands behind her and squeezed her bottom.

Malaine let out small moans once he started to kiss her neck. Once she felt him squeeze her bottom she gasped letting a shiver run though her. A blush creeped on her face. Malaine bite her lip to keep her sounds in.

"Matthew." Kishi whispered, holding his breath in for the most part. He slipped his hands beneath Matthews head and leaned down as if he were going to kiss him again, but brushed past his lips and bit into the skin of his neck.

Lucario gently licked her neck and slid his hand into the back of her shirt. His hand came into contact with her smooth skin causing him to smile a bit then kiss her lips.

A loud growl like moan escaped Matthews lips. "Kitten say it again.." Matthew flipped them over so he was ontop."I want you to moan it." Matthew pressed against Kishi licking and nibbling on Kishi's neck.

Malaine shivered once she felt his hand onto her skin. "Oh god Luke.." Malaine kissed him back. She nevered done this before.

Lucario wasn't sure if he was going too fast or not. All he was doing was mixing up whatever he watched from the video. His hand lightly traced down her spine as he continued to slowly kiss her lips. He lightly pressed his body against her's and caressed her side.

"I-I can't.." Kishi was completely red, partially from embarrassment, and partially because he was holding it in. He shifted again, trying to even out the weight.

"No kitten don't move like that.." Matthew griped Kishi's hips and pressed him against him."Please moan it.." Matthew lifted Kishi's shirt up and licked up his stomach.

Malaine shivered."Lucario.." Malaine didn't know what to do.Was they going to fast? It felt good to her she liked the way he touched her.

"Take control whenever you want to...my princess" Lucario said pulling his shirt off and rolling so that he was on the bottom. He sat up and kissed her neck. Lucario slid his hands into Malaine's shirt. His hands gradually moved up causing Malaine's shirt to go up as well.

"Matthew-" Kishi let out a small moan, though it was also slightly from the surprise at his actions. He clasped his hands across his mouth in embarrassment, heat burning on his ears.

Felling her shirt go up she moved away."Luke no that.." Malaine looked away blushing."..not yet. " Malaine looked back at him. Malaine kissed him again running her hands up and down his bare chest.

Matthew smirked. Nibbling on the bare flesh of Kishi's torso."Mm yes kitten do it again. " Matthew moved up and kissed right bellow his belly button.

Kishi whined lightly before grabbing Matthews face and pulling it up to his, kissing him. He ran a hand through the back of his hair, tugging it lightly. He didn't know what he was doing, or if he was doing it correctly, just acting on instinct.

Matthew moaned lightly when his hair was tugged on."We gotta stop before i take you fully.. " Matthew said nibbling his lip before pulling again."Come on we should go do something else for a while."

RyanJXavier said:
"...Sorry" Lucario apologized taking his hands away from her and leaning back onto the bed.
Malaine moved away also."Don't be i like everything you where doing. Im just not ready for you to see my body.." Malaine said looking away.

Kishi nodded weakly and sat up, bringing his legs to his chest and burying his face into his knees. He was shivering lightly, biting into his bottom lip as he hid his red face, trying to calm down.

DemonicPrincess said:
Malaine moved away also."Don't be i like everything you where doing. Im just not ready for you to see my body.." Malaine said looking away.
Lucario put his hands on her knees and slowly moved them upwards, "I understand...tell me if I'm going too far. I'm not really sure about some of the things I'm doing right now".

"N-no..to far.." Malaine stutter. "..w-we don't do that yet.." Malaine blushed.Malaine leaned in an kiss his lips softly. "We just started dating.. "

Matthew looked at Kishi and sighed."What did i do now?" Matthew asked softly looking down. He didn't know why Kishi had this affect on him. Kishi made Matthew soft.

Lucario removed his hands from Malaine again. He had no filter for these kind of things. "Malaine, that video..." He bowed his head down.

Kishi looked up from his knees and shook his head lightly," n-nothing, I'm just t-trying to calm down." He smiled softly, the blush still dark on his cheeks.

"Oh I know!" Malaine got her laptop from the living room. She came back. "Watch this.." Malaine played a video called 'Realtionships an how they work.' "This should help.."

Matthew looked at him."Did i go to far?" He asked pulling Kishi close to him."Tell me if i went to far." Matthew whispered to him.

Lucario was kind of tense at the beginning of the video becuase his mind itself was replaying the last video he watched. He snapped himself out of it and focused on the video that Malaine was now showing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back