• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kishi looked at his hand before jumping onto his back again. He laughed quietly, finding it more convenient to be up there then on the floor.

Lucario froze as he saw Malaine begin to get closer to him. His gaze quickly shifted to Matthew and Kishi, "B-bye guys!" He waved and smiled.

"So you think I'm hot?" teased Kylia as she raised an eyebrow at her playfully. "Malaine already knows I have a crush on her, its not going to happen" continued Kylia.

Matthew chuckled. "Alright bye. " Matthew left and started to walk to his dorm."You can be on top for now but once we get to my room ill be on top." He said so he could make Kishi blush.

Malaine smiled once her brother and Kishi left the room. "Okay their gone.. " she blushed and looked at him biting her bottom lip.

Lucario put his hand on Malaine's cheek and slowly kissed her lips. He hoped that he was doing it the right way. Hand on cheek, lean in, kiss, and move right? Everything was formulaic in his mind.

Tanna sighed as she finished Kylia's legs. She stood back up and began to wash Kylia's chest. "That really sucks. I wouldn't be able to handle if Melody were straight." She said frowning.

"Huh..?" Kishi blinked, not getting what he meant at first. He propped his cheek up against the back of Matthews neck just before it clicked in his mind, and blushed, "Oh!"

After a minute, Kishi lifted his head, his eyes orange as leaned in a bit and sniffed Matthews skin.

Kylia giggled playfully to herself, thinking that Tanna didn't realize where she was washing her. "Am I that irresistible?" teased Kylia playfully, giving off a playful wink. She purposely didn't say anything else, she decided to let Tanna figure out by herself what exactly she was doing.

Malaine blushed and kissed him back softly.He was doing pretty good for his first time. She slowly pulled away."Ill be right back." Malaine got up from the couch and grabbed her laptop from her room."If you watch videos about kissing an stuff you can store it in your data base?"

Matthew chuckled when he was sniffled. His skin smelled like old spice body wash. "Yea I cant wait to explore your body kitten." Matthew finally got to his dorm room and went inside quickly closing the door. Matthew laid Kishi down on his bed getting on top of him gently.

"Ah probably" Lucario responded. He could actually search it up himself but he didn't really know what to type up in his holographic computer so he just let Malaine do it on her laptop.

"Okay." She kissed his cheek. Opening up her laptop she typed in kissing in youtube. After a few minutes she clicked on a video that was called.'Kissing,lip biting and the basic fluff.' It was a hour and 30minutes long. "Here ya go cutie." She placed it on his lap and gave him ear phones.

I can't tell if he's joking..Kishi shifted slightly when he was put down, but stopped when Matthew got on top of him. He went a little wide-eyed, his face flushing pink. "You were serious?" His eyes were still orange as he eyed Matthew, but faded yellow when he focused his attention on his face.

"You don't have to feel sorry, its me remember?" giggled Kylia before she blew Tanna a kiss. She picked up the soap and rinsed herself off before turning off the shower head. She opened the door and got out, grabbed the towel and began to dry herself from the head down, purposly leaning forwards as she traveled down.

Lucario watched it with wide eyes remembering everything that was happening. Suddenly the video jumpcutted to a different video. It was the same but more...aggressive? Was that the word? Exposed. Exposed was the word. His head tilted a bit as the video kept playing. Wait...was that even kissing anymore?

"Yeah.." Matthew proped his self on his elbow and used a free hand to travel up Kishi's shirt rubbing soothing circles on his torso. "Come on kitten.. " Matthew leaned down and presses light kisses on his neck.

Malaine wasnt paying attention to the video because she was too busy playing dont touch the white tiles on her phone.

Federoff said:
"You don't have to feel sorry, its me remember?" giggled Kylia before she blew Tanna a kiss. She picked up the soap and rinsed herself off before turning off the shower head. She opened the door and got out, grabbed the towel and began to dry herself from the head down, purposly leaning forwards as she traveled down.
Tanna was about to pick up a towel, but realized she forgot to get one. She looked at Kylia. "Um, Kylia can I borrow your towe-" she stopped, realizing exactly what she was staring at. "Damn...." She muttered.

Kylia realized she had Tanna in a awkward position and grinned mischievously to herself. "Like what you see?" teased Kylia as she slapped her ass playfully before straightening up. "I feel like being lazy today, wanna stay with me and watch T.V? I can get you whatever you and Melody want to eat or drink" begged Kylia as she put her arms on Tanna shoulders, intertwining her fingers behind Tanna's head, still holding the towel.

Kishi's face started to deepen, and he flipped onto his side so that his back was facing Matthew, holding his cheeks. He could feel his heart beginning to speed up a bit, and moved his hands to cover his face to try and calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucario raised a brow as the video continued to go on. He began to hear some kind of sound. It was a weird sound that seemed to be made at a quicker interval after every moment. Then he heard some voice noises. Lucario couldn't really make out what they were saying. Were they even saying anything? ...This wasn't kissing anymore. Was this what Malaine meant by "stuff" when she said "videos about kissing and stuff"? Lucario felt his heart thumping at a quicker rate as he watched. His facial expression changed again as he furrowed his brows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Federoff said:
Kylia realized she had Tanna in a awkward position and grinned mischievously to herself. "Like what you see?" teased Kylia as she slapped her ass playfully before straightening up. "I feel like being lazy today, wanna stay with me and watch T.V? I can get you whatever you and Melody want to eat or drink" begged Kylia as she put her arms on Tanna shoulders, intertwining her fingers behind Tanna's head, still holding the towel.
Tanna, who was still dripping wet, blushed. She nodded. "Sounds fine with me. I'm feeling lazy as well, and I rather like it in your dorm." She said with a smile.

"Good, now dry yourself off" giggled Kylia as she put the towel on her head and walked out of the bathroom. She closed all the curtains in the dorm, and made her way over back to her room, Melody was still sleeping soundly, curled up with a pillow. She smiled to herself, Melody was cute when she slept. An idea popped in her head as she began to make her way over to the pile of clothing and hide it. She taped it to under her bed, Tanna would never find them here. She then use her Symphakinesis to teleport away all the blankets to her backpack, completely folded up, and then zipped it up in silence before hiding her backpack as well. Just another way to mess with Tanna. She did this before Tanna left the bathroom.

Matthew ran his hands all over Kishi's bottom."Mm kitten i like this .." Matthew kisses and licked the back of his neck."Mm you tatse good Kitten. "

Malaine looked over at her laptop and blushed shutting it off. "Oh god sorry!" Malaine looked away blushing.

Lucario blinked and grimaced. She just broke his connection with the video. That was one of Lucario's abilities. He didn't need to practice. All he needed to do was watch and he would master it. "Huh?" Lucario asked looking at her with a confused expression. "What's wrong?" He continued.

Tanna dried herself off with the towel and hung the towel up. She exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom. She smiled down at Melody sleeping. She was adorable. She then reached down to pick up her clothes. To her surprise, they weren't there. "Um....where are my clothes..." She asked, blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back