• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kishi tensed, and shivered, holding his breath. his face flooded red when Matthew licked the back of his neck, and he discretely turned his head to look at him between a gap in his fingers. Does he know about that spot..?

"They where about to do the ultimate fluff." Malaine said with a small blush. "Did you learn some things? " Malaine asked softly as she looked up at him.

Matthew smiled and keep doing it."Your friend told me about this.." Matthew chuckled softly. "..Im glad he did."

"Hmm?" asked Kylia sounding innocent. She walked over to her and smiled, "You don't need those things today" playfully grinned Kylia. "I told you I would be taking payment in the morning" teased Kylia again as she licked Tanna's cheek, using her Symphokinesis to send a shockwave of pleasure through Tanna. "I have a gift for you, and I'm sure you will love it" whispered Kylia as she put her hands over Tanna's and moved them over to her her own ass and placed them on top of it. She then squeezed her own ass, causing as shockwave of pleasure to go through the both of them, she winked at her before breaking away and flipped through the channels silently.

"Oh...okay. Y-yeah I did" Lucario nodded and glanced at the laptop that she shut down. He looked back at Malaine then smiled a bit.

Tanna blushed even darker as the scene played out. She moaned as the shockwave sent pleasure through her. She smiled. "You were right...I rather do like that gift." She said with a smirk.

"Friend..?" Nainaro. That assh- Kishi's thoughts were cut off when a wave of heat shot through his body and he quickly covered the back of his neck in a tight clasp of both hands. The red crept over to his ears and began to spread across the entirety of his face.

"Oh that wasn't the gift" smirked Kylia as she sat down on the bed and motioned for her to come sit down as well. "Want to know what it is?" whispered Kylia.

Kylia's mischievous smile grew even larger as she placed her middle finger and thumb tips together. "Keep your eyes on Melody" smiled Kylia, waiting for Tanna to look at her. Once Tanna started to stare at Melody, Kylia snapped and she began to glow. Within a second, Melody was too, in the buff. Melody's clothing went with Tanna's and hers, in a secret place. She smiled at Tanna. "You like?" asked Tanna, knowing she would no matter what she said.

"W-well thats good.." Malaine blushed. Looking away she chewed her bottom lip wondering about what things he knows now.

"Kitten why do you cover your body from me.." Matthew said getting off of Kishi."You say your mine but you cover yourself from my touch.."

"Did you want me to try the new stuff I learned...with you?" Lucario questioned. There was really nothing else to do at the moment anyway aside from that.

Tanna blushed even darker as her eyes widened. She slowly nodded and began to drool. "Crap...." She mumbled, mouth wide open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kishi listened to him the best he could through the thumping in his ears and looked at him. He thought for a moment before turning his gaze to the bed. He wasn't going to lie to Matthew, but it was hard to put the answer into words. Mixed with the embarrassment, it causes him to stutter a bit. "W-well...because I-It feels good.." His blush deepened as he spoke,"I-I've never had anyone d-do that before...I'm not used to it.." Kishi glanced at Matthew, feeling a bit nervous from saying it.

"Thought you would" smiled Kylia as she gave Tanna a light peck on the cheek. "I wouldn't say anything if I were you, let her figure this out" winked kylia. Melody stirred from her slumber with a yawn as she got up and stretched. She scratched her back, not feeling any clothing, she knew what was going on but she didn't say anything. "Morning everyone" yawned Melody with a smile. "Morning sleepyhead" greeted kylia.

Tanna grinned. "Morning beautiful." She said smiling. She walked over to Melody and grabbed Melody's hand, pulling her up and helping her out of bed. "How'd you sleep?" She asked smiling.

"Okay..only if you want." Malaine blushed looking at him. Malaine chewed her lip some more looking at him wondering what he will do.

Matthew chuckled."Okay thank you for being honest." He thought for a moment. "Since your new to all of this ill go slow. But i still wanna touch you. You can touch me to. " Matthew pulled Kishi ontop of him as he laid back.

"Yeah I want..." Lucario put his arm around Malaine's waist and brought her close to him. "Wait, you want to do this here on the couch or somewhere else?" He asked.

"Like a log" smiled Melody as she sat up. "Can we stay in bed today? I'm feeling lazy" begged Melody like a little girl, she hugged Tanna as a greeting. Kylia giggled to herself as Melody hugged her. "Yes lets be lazy, i'll call up some breakfast in a few" smiked Kylia.

Tanna blushed as the clothes-less Melody hugged her. She hugged back with a grin. "We're planning on spending all day being lazy!" She said grinning.

Kishi blinked as Matthew pulled him on top, and looked at him with a nod. He leaned down close to his face and brushed his lips against Matthews gently, planting a small kiss there. He shifted around a little, not really knowing what to do.

"...bed. This backrest will get in the way" Lucario said moving his arm along the backrest of the couch and getting up from it.

"Yea!" replied Melody with a cheery tone before giving Tanna a quick kiss. "Don't be greedy, I wanna hug to" winked Kylia before shifting across the bed and hugging both Tanna and Melody at the same time.

Malaine blushed and got off the couch. Taking his hand she lead him to her room and laid down waiting for him to join.

Matthew let a small moan lose as Kishi shifted on top of him."Kitten.. " Matthew gripped Kishis thighs and kissed him deeply.

Lucario got onto the bed then lied down next to Malaine and put one of his arms around her. He gently kissed her cheek then slowly kissed her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back