• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Ello Kishi" Lucario smiled and waved from the couch. "It's okay we can do it some other time" He said quietly only so that Malaine could hear him. The teen leaned back to continue watching the movie.

Vrastra woke up in her room. Her roommate Jessica was still asleep and she didnt want to wale her up. So Vrastra quietly and quickly got dressed in a plaid blue and back shirt, with a pair of jeans. Once she had slipped on a pair of shoes, she stopped down by the door. Last night someone had dropped of a map for her. Giving a mental thanks to that person she used the map to find the cafeteria.

Matthew pulled Kishi over to the couch and sat him on his lap."Mel your always watching this trash.." Matthew said only to have Malaine hit his arm.

"Okay.. " Malaine cuddled into Lucario."..no getting fluffy in my dorm." She said to Matthew and Kishi.

Lucario gave a confused look at Malaine then put his arm around her and relaxed. Hm, it seemed to be the right move at the moment. He said in a straight face, "Fluffy in that context is copyrighted". Lucario smiled, "Just kidding".

"Fluffy..?" Kishi looked confused, looking between the other three. He shrugged and scratched his head, looking at what was playing. "Is this mean girls?"

"Getting fluffy is like that stuff we where doing in the hall way remember. " Matthew asked licking Kishi's neck to piss Melaine off.

"Eww Matthew no in here you have your own dorm for that!" Malaine said rolling her eyes."And yes Kishi this is mean girls." Malaine said resting her head on Lucarios chest.

Lucario tilted his head. Was it normal for someone to lick another person as a fluffy thing? Maybe he would try it later. He brought his gaze back to the screen.

Kishi shivered when Matthew licked his neck and hid the skin with sleeve-covered hands. He kept his gaze on the screen before speaking again, "Juuya used to make me watch this with him at the institute..." His tone was light, "do any of you know when the next full moon is? Sorry if I'm talking to much.."

"I think its in like 3 weeks." Malaine said as she played with her hair. She looked up at Lucario then back to the TV. Malaine couldn't help but smile;she finally haf someone.

"Yeah what Mal said." Matthew said as he wrapped his arms around Kishi and brought him closer."Kitten do you wanna kiss me this movie is boreing..." Matthew asked while kissing up and down Kishi's neck.

Federoff said:
(Aww bye bye)
Kylia smiled at the prospect of that. "Sure, and since I don't have anyone, dont be afraid" replied Kylia with a playful wink
Tanna smiled and began to rub the bar of soap on Kylia's body. She continued to soap her up until every inch if Kylia was soapy.

(I'm back!)

"Thanks! I'll remember that."

Kishi covered his neck again and shot an embarrassed stare at Matthew. He wasn't too amused about how comfortable Matthew was with doing such things around others. Whether or not they knew them, it was still embarrassing.

(Welcome back. My internet is hating RPnation right now D:)

Kylia hummed a little as Tanna soaped her up. "So, do you wanna know anything?" asked Kylia curiously and flirtatiously.

"Awe come on.. please?" Matthew gave Kishi a small pout hoping he would give in."Kishi I know you like it come on." He moved Kishi's hands away and kissed is neck again.

"uh your brother's getting a bit too fluffy with Kishi in front of us" Lucario said quietly feeling some awkward sensation go through him. He began to feel uncomfortable and looked back toward the screen.

"Your right sorry.." Malaine hit Matthew an he instantly stopped."Ni more." She said as she glared at Matthew. "Better?" Malaine asked while looking at Lucario snuggling more into him.

"Me?" asked Kylia pointing to herself, letting out a little giggle when Tanna touched her stomach, she was extremely ticklish there. "I have a small crush on blushy but that's about it" shrugged Kylia as a response.

"Yeah thank you" Lucario responded. He noticed that the movie was almost over and he glanced at Malaine, "So what should we do after this?"

Kishi blinked when Matthew stopped and gave a small smile of relief. His cheeks lightened to a soft pink as he watched the screen, quietly mumbling the lines to himself as they played through. I know this movie too well...

Federoff said:
"Me?" asked Kylia pointing to herself, letting out a little giggle when Tanna touched her stomach, she was extremely ticklish there. "I have a small crush on blushy but that's about it" shrugged Kylia as a response.
Tanna giggled. "That's adorable! If you ever do get Blushy to like you, me, you, her and Melody could go on a double date together!" She said grinning. She began to soap Kylia's legs.

Kylia let out a sigh of relief, it had been some time since she bathed with anyone, and it felt good to be lazy. "Yeah that ain't going to happen, Malaine's straight" replied Kylia, seemingly unphased by her statement.

"I don't know.." Malaine said answering Lucario's question. "Maybe we can try that kiss again?"Malaine asked with a small blush on her face.

The movie ended and Matthew let out a sigh of satifastion."Come on Kitten let's go back to my dorm." Matthew said taking Kishi out if his lap and standing up holding out is hand.

Federoff said:
Kylia let out a sigh of relief, it had been some time since she bathed with anyone, and it felt good to be lazy. "Yeah that ain't going to happen, Malaine's straight" replied Kylia, seemingly unphased by her statement.
Tanna blinked and sighed. "Well, that sucks. You're hot enough, perhaps you can persuade her?" She said frowning slightly. She was know on her hands and knees scrubbing Kylia's lower legs and feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back