• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"How does it feel to have two girls all to yourself?" smirked Kylia playfully as both Melody and Kylia began to hug Tanna. "I love you Tanna" cooed Melody as both of their heads now on Tanna's shoulders.

Kishi blushed and covered his butt before looking at Juuya with a smile. "See you another time. Oh, don't forget about your medicine. Nainaro put it in your bag if I remember correctly." He said this before turning on his heel and sauntering back towards their food.

Nainaro picked his head up from the table, looking at Juuya as he stifled, "It's in your nightstand." He watched as Kishi left, and looked up at Matthew. "If you really want to mess with him: try the back of his ne--" Juuya shot a glare at Nainaro that caused him to shut up and start eating the sandwich on his plate.

Federoff said:
"How does it feel to have two girls all to yourself?" smirked Kylia playfully as both Melody and Kylia began to hug Tanna. "I love you Tanna" cooed Melody as both of their heads now on Tanna's shoulders.
Tanna blushed deeper as the two girls hugged her. She smiled. "Pretty good." She said smiling. She looked at Melody. "I love you too..."

"The back of his neck got it. Thanks." Matthew said with a sly smirk. "Kitten it was just a love pinch dont be mad." Matthew said with a chuckle. "Bye you guys." Matthew quickly turned on his heel and followed Kishi."Kitty i didn't even pinch you that hard come on.."

"Bye" they said in perfect synchronization, watching the two leave to their food.

Juuya looked at Nainaro and shook his head, "that wasn't your business to give out."

Nainaro shrugged and finished his sandwich with a smile. "I consider it payback for biting me earlier."

"He bit you again?" Juuya asked and Nainaro nodded in response. "You probably deserved it."

Nainaro sighed and waited quietly for Juuya to finish eating.

"Aww your so cute when you blush" smiled Kylia playfully as she teased Tanna. "Melody I think someone needs another kiss" said Kylia in a sing-song fashion, still smiling mischievously. Melody giggled, Kylia was right, it was fun to make people blush, and so she nodded in approval. To think that she went from being shy around everyne to having a girlfriend, its strange how the world works thought Melody to herself as put Kylia and Melody scooted in closed to Tanna.

Kishi sat in the seat in front of their plate and smiled as he picked the slice of pizza up, and bit into it again. He watched Matthew approach and swallowed the food, blinking a few times. "I'm not mad.."

Matthew smiled sitting down next to Kishi."Hey Kishi.." Matthew picked him up and sat him down in his lap."..im gonna kiss you now okay? Making you officially mine." Matthew said placing a small kiss to the base of Kishi's neck. Matthew wrapped his arms around him so he couldn't get away.

Federoff said:
"Aww your so cute when you blush" smiled Kylia playfully as she teased Tanna. "Melody I think someone needs another kiss" said Kylia in a sing-song fashion, still smiling mischievously. Melody giggled, Kylia was right, it was fun to make people blush, and so she nodded in approval. To think that she went from being shy around everyne to having a girlfriend, its strange how the world works thought Melody to herself as put Kylia and Melody scooted in closed to Tanna.
Tanna blushed and gulped. "Honestly, I'm fine with that..." She said with a smile. She hugged the two girls tighter.

Lucario opened his eyes to find that it was still dark outside. Was he experiencing insomnia or something? He pulled one of his pillows over his head and groaned.

In unison Melody and Kylia gave Tanna another kiss on her cheeks. "You taste sweet" remarked Kylia playfully, both girls giving off a smile as the three cuddled together, Kylias arms felt something on Tanna's back. "Hmm? I feel something on your back, do you have a scar or something?" asked Kylia curiously.

"What-..Uwa!" Kishi tensed, his entire face flooding red until it reached his ears. His natural reaction was to escape, but Matthew had already wrapped him up into his arms.

Tanna blushed as the kissed her. She then frowned as Kylia asked about the scars. "Yeah, they were from my wings." She sat up and lifted up her shirt, showing her scars.

"Come on Kitten. "Matthew sighed and kissed Kishi's cheek softly. "Please let me kiss you.Kishi..." he whispered. Matthew wanted to Kishi but he wasnt going to force it.

"You know how irresistible scars make you?" smiled Kylia as she hugged Tanna from behind. Melody hugged Tanna from the front while sitting on her lap, smiling the whole time. "You get more and more interesting day by day" smiled Melody, blushing slightly. Tanna smiled at this as well, nodded her head in agreement, she suddenly leaned back, causing Tanna to fall onto her, and Melody to fall on top of Tanna.

Kishi nodded slowly after thinking for a second, trying to force himself to calm down. He eventually loosened up and looked up at Matthew.

Tanna's blush darkened as she was on Kylia and Melody was on top of her. It was even more embarrassing due to her shirt still being up.

Melody and Tanna both fell asleep in this position in a matter of minutes, both too tired and too comfortable to go on.

(Night)

Matthew smiled and stroked Kishi's cheek softly with his thumb."I won't push you far i promise." Matthew slowly pressed his soft mint tasting lips to Kishi's lips.

Kishi didn't reject Matthew, but kissed him back instead. The red on his face didn't falter even though he knew the contact was coming.

Matthew fixed Kishi in his lap so that Kishi's legs where on ether side of him. Matthew moved his hands sothe therested on Kishi's hips. Nibbling on the boy's lower lip asking for entrance.

Kishi looked at Matthew, his face deepening slightly. He bit at his own lip as he thought for a second, before placing a small hand on his chest and leaning in. Kishi just barely licked Matthew's lip, his eyes flashing a bright orange while he did so. When they went back to normal, he covered his mouth, whispering in a muffled voice "sorry!"

Matthew chuckled. "No need to be sorry Kitten. " Matthew stood up carefully while holding Kishi in his arms. Matthews hands where on the back of Kishi's thighs."Come on lets go to sleep kitten. " Still holding Kishi,Matthew made there way out of the cafeteria and towards his dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back