• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Matthew let out a growl when he saw how close Kishi was to the boy called Naina. Mattew was the jealous type. Getting out of his seat he made his way over to them. Putting his arms around Kishi's small waist pulling him close."Kitten come back an eat now." Matthew said pushing his hair out of his eyes. Looking at the two boys he gave them a smile." Im a twin myself, but my twin is a girl."

Nainaro glared at Kishi, placing the sandwich down as he took a deep breath in and was about to retort when Juuya grabbed him by the braid and pulled, "stop it."

He let him go after the other guy showed up and put his arms around Kishi. Juuya blinked, glancing between the two with a smile. "That's nice, I'm Juuya."

Nainaro didn't say anything, he was busy rubbing his head and pouting.

Zane shrugged to Ashe's question. "I don't know, it just taste good to me" replied Zane as eh finished the rest of the fruit before wiping his mouth with his jacket.

Kishi flinched slightly, having not noticed Matthews approaching presence until he wrapped his arms around him. He looked at Juuya and Nainaro, who didn't seem to care much.

"You have something on your face," Ashe giggles at the sight of him. She cranes her head up to lick it off him. "There, all better." The blonde innocently smiles and continued to watch the movie.

Zane blushed when Ashe licked his face. What the? thought Zane to himself, wondering what that was all about. He mentally shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie with Ashe, trying to think about it.

(That would be sour juice, and burnt popcorn: That must be disgusting
xD @AceXCrossix ) (@UnwantedTruth : You there?)

"You call that a kitten?" Nainaro finally said something, a teasing expression on his face.

"I must apologize for Nainaro and I.." Juuya bowed his head a little as he reached a blackening hand out above his brothers head slammed it down, causing him to temporarily become unconscious. It was easy for him to figure out what the situation was between Kishi and Matthew, and he smiled whilst his hand returned to normal. He only eyed them with a gentle expression, "it's nice to meet you too."

Kishi watched Juuya knock Nainaro out. He chuckled lightly, "ouch, Juuya." Personally, he had never seen Juuya get aggravated so quickly. The medicine probably has him down.

Matthew chuckled when Juuya hit Nainaro on the back of his head."My sister does that same thing to me when she says im acting up. Man why are twin siblings abusive. " Matthew chuckled thinking about his crazy sister.

Juuya let out a small laugh, before looking at his brother who was slumped over onto the table. "I do it for his own good.....most of the time. He has a bad temper.."

Federoff said:
"Come on lets go, I wanna lay down" smiled Kylia before walking into her bedroom and laying near the edge of the bed. Melody yawned and slowly got up, waiting to be led to bed.

Zane put down the burnt popcorn and reached for his backpack, then preceded to produce a weird looking green berry before putting the bag down. He took a nice bite out of it, juice starting to flow from the berry ad he chewed and swallowed. "This is about 1,000,000 times more sour then those lemons, want some?" asked Zane.
Tanna took Melody's hand and lead her to the bed. Once she was there, she got under the covers and laid next to Kylia.

Melody smiled as she got under the covers, on the opposite side of Tanna that Kylia was. Kylia leaned over Tanna and whispered something in her ear before reaching for the remote and turning on a random channel. "Hey Tanna?" asked Kylia, sounding extremely flirtatious.

"That's what Melaine told me. I dont see it." Matthew looked down at Kishi."Kitten do i have a temper?" He asked really wanting to know what he thought.

Kishi looked up at Matthew with an innocent expression, "well...I haven't been around you enough to officially have a say, but you don't seem like it to me."

Kylia leaned into Tanna's ear and whispered "Ill take my payment in the morning" smiling a bit as she said that before pulling away from her ear a little. As if on queue both Melody and Kylia both kissed Tanna's cheeks simultaneously , this was obviously planned by Kylia as when she pulled away from her kiss, she had on a mischievously playful grin while Melody had a innocent smile on her face.

Matthew smiled. Not smirked he actually smiled."Awee thank you kitten." Matthew looked back over his shoulder an at their food."Kitten we should finsih eating before it gets cold." Matthew said letting his hand travel down to pinch Kishi's butt teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back