• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ABC's of Blep

haha cuz in this RP it's not you building the harem haha...ha... wait why is Snow always involved in a harem some way?? 0.0

Snow: *looks at creator* idk... you made me this way. *shrugs and gives a cute lil pout*
Me: Awww that's why
I don't know Diego has a small little harem in his own way.

Diego: "I still don't know how that came to be. I don't like people."

Me: "You do, you just have your reasons for wanting to keep them at a distance. I should know, I created you."

Diego: Turns a bit red as one of his secrets has been revealed. "Creator, must you do this NOW of all times?"

Me: "You started this."

Diala: "You did Diego."

Diego: "Butt out Diala."

Melody: She's not drawing. She's distracted by youtube and nightcore videos ever since her Twinsy put up Pretty Little Psycho

Me: Sthhhaaaaaap

so it takes me about 35-40 ish minutes to do one, I have 7 more to go soooo 4 more hours of drawing time should get all the pencil sketches done

so it takes me about 35-40 ish minutes to do one, I have 7 more to go soooo 4 more hours of drawing time should get all the pencil sketches done
I take three times longer if I use pencil.... I erase so much I burn a hole through the paper and have to restart x.x

I gotta pause on drawing and do RP responses and a CS haha ^.^ So no more drawing for the night. I shall finish tomorrow

Snow: *yawns and curls up on a bean bag cushion* Creator I'm sleepy, why are you still up??

Me: The bed is lovely, dark and comfy, But I have promises to keep, And miles of posts to go before I sleep, And miles of posts to go before I sleep.

Snow: *yawns and curls up on a bean bag cushion* Creator I'm sleepy, why are you still up??

Me: The bed is lovely, dark and comfy, But I have promises to keep, And miles of posts to go before I sleep, And miles of posts to go before I sleep.
Me: What's sleep?

Dante: What normal people do at night.

Lux: *is snoring in the corner*

Dante:..... and Lux... apparently... But he's not normal...

Snow: No Lux is not normal...

Melody: *asleep in a kiddie pool*

Snow: Huh... weird...
Me: You know..... I wonder how pissed Melody would be if one of Lux's electric whips got dropped in the water 'accidentally'....

Dante: ......You were that kid that poked hornets' nests just to hear the buzzing, weren't you?

Me: You know you're wondering it too >>

Dante: .....

...... It would be funny as hell, I'll admit....

Me: You know..... I wonder how pissed Melody would be if one of Lux's electric whips got dropped in the water 'accidentally'....

Dante: ......You were that kid that poked hornets' nests just to hear the buzzing, weren't you?

Me: You know you're wondering it too >>

Dante: .....

...... It would be funny as hell, I'll admit....
Snow: Awww... don't be mean guys. You know she would take it out on me *sniffles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back