• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ABC's of Blep

Snow: Awww... don't be mean guys. You know she would take it out on me *sniffles*
Me: Before, or after her hair stops looking like she stuck her finger in a light socket?

Dante: ....Maybe if we frame Lux so it looks like he did it....

Me: That'd be perfect. You two could sneak off while they're at each other's throats!

Me: Before, or after her hair stops looking like she stuck her finger in a light socket?

Dante: ....Maybe if we frame Lux so it looks like he did it....

Me: That'd be perfect. You two could sneak off while they're at each other's throats!
Snow: oooooh... *bites lip and stands up by Dante* I just... will it kill her? I don't want to kill anyone *pouting again as her goody two shoes programming kicks in* Ugh why am I so nice??

Me: 0.0... Had to Balance Melody somehow.

Snow: oooooh... *bites lip and stands up by Dante* I just... will it kill her? I don't want to kill anyone *pouting again as her goody two shoes programming kicks in* Ugh why am I so nice??

Me: 0.0... Had to Balance Melody somehow.
Dante: Nah.... Lux's Perve Battery doesn't have anything in it, so I can't kill a Reaper, even with water. Seriously though, why the fuck is this power completely dependent upon pervy shit?!

Me: Beats me *whistles innocently*

Dante: ....... Play dumb all you want.... Anyways... *sets the handle of the whip in Lux's sleeping hand and tosses the other end in the water* Now, we should run. *grabs her hand and bolts out the door*

Me: *secretly records Melody when the shock kicks in* >3

Dante: Nah.... Lux's Perve Battery doesn't have anything in it, so I can't kill a Reaper, even with water. Seriously though, why the fuck is this power completely dependent upon pervy shit?!

Dante: ....... Play dumb all you want.... Anyways... *sets the handle of the whip in Lux's sleeping hand and tosses the other end in the water* Now, we should run. *grabs her hand and bolts out the door*

Melody: *is electrocuted, waking up instantly as her tail swishes around and her hair frizzes. She turns to water leaning over the edge so she falls out. Reforms, still jolting a bit* who. the. FUCK DID THIS????!!!!! *She snarls, looking around to see Lux with whip in his hand* YOU IMBECILE!! YOU DEAD MAN!!! YOU ARE NEVER GROPING MY BOOBS EVER AGAIN!!! *puts on bikini top and gets the whip, hitting him with it hard*
fc95a9db8aeaa2f5263916abd3724392.gif

Snow: *Running away fast*

Melody: *is electrocuted, waking up instantly as her tail swishes around and her hair frizzes. She turns to water leaning over the edge so she falls out. Reforms, still jolting a bit* who. the. FUCK DID THIS????!!!!! *She snarls, looking around to see Lux with whip in his hand* YOU IMBECILE!! YOU DEAD MAN!!! YOU ARE NEVER GROPING MY BOOBS EVER AGAIN!!! *puts on bikini top and gets the whip, hitting him with it hard*
fc95a9db8aeaa2f5263916abd3724392.gif
Dante: Damn, I can FEEL that! *quickly leads snow to another safe-house*

Lux: OW! What the actual FUCK Melody?! BDSM is NOT a sexy way to wake someone up if you lead with the whip! *rubs his head where he got thwacked*

Me: *has hand over mouth trying and failing to keep from laughing my ass off* x3

Dante: Damn, I can FEEL that! *quickly leads snow to another safe-house*

Lux: OW! What the actual FUCK Melody?! BDSM is NOT a sexy way to wake someone up if you lead with the whip! *rubs his head where he got thwacked*

Me: *has hand over mouth trying and failing to keep from laughing my ass off* x3
104f4c42f48063b09cf585373318b3d7.jpg

Melody: YOU FUCKING ELECTROCUTED ME YOU MONGREL!! YOU DUMBASS!! YOU DEAD ASS SON OF-

Snow: Oh wow I can hear her from here 0.0 *runs inside of the safe house to hide*

Melody: *Whipping him again and again* I AM A DELICATE FLOWER YOU STUPID IDIOT!! I HOPE SATAN *bleeps* you right up the *bleep* with the pointy end of his pitch fork!!!

104f4c42f48063b09cf585373318b3d7.jpg

Melody: YOU FUCKING ELECTROCUTED ME YOU MONGREL!! YOU DUMBASS!! YOU DEAD ASS SON OF-

Snow: Oh wow I can hear her from here 0.0 *runs inside of the safe house to hide*

Melody: *Whipping him again and again* I AM A DELICATE FLOWER YOU STUPID IDIOT!! I HOPE SATAN *bleeps* you right up the *bleep* with the pointy end of his pitch fork!!!
Dante: Yep, she's pissed, and Lux is probably getting whipped with his own whip. I can't wait to see the video of that... it's gonna be priceless

Lux: OW! SHIT! Just- OW! LET ME TALK DAMMIT! *covers up his head* HOW COULD- OW! I SHOCK- DAMMIT STOP WHIPPING ME! FUCK! HOWCOULDIZAPYOUWHENDANTECARRIESTHEWHIPS?! OW!

Dante: Yep, she's pissed, and Lux is probably getting whipped with his own whip. I can't wait to see the video of that... it's gonna be priceless

Lux: OW! SHIT! Just- OW! LET ME TALK DAMMIT! *covers up his head* HOW COULD- OW! I SHOCK- DAMMIT STOP WHIPPING ME! FUCK! HOWCOULDIZAPYOUWHENDANTECARRIESTHEWHIPS?! OW!
Melody: *stops and tilts head* Dante. Carries. The. Whips? *looks around for Dante and Snow* Your human is a dead man. *looks at Lux and leans down kissing his whip marks once* Sorry. That... hmm... oh I know *Flashes* You're fine now. *Turns to water and vanishes as she travels to find Dante and Snow*

Snow: *laughing too* Yea? Haha That will be funn-... *feels an ominous presence behind her... and slowly turns around*

Melody: *Starring with the look of death at Dante and Snow* Funny huh? Reaaaal Funny.

Melody: *stops and tilts head* Dante. Carries. The. Whips? *looks around for Dante and Snow* Your human is a dead man. *looks at Lux and leans down kissing his whip marks once* Sorry. That... hmm... oh I know *Flashes* You're fine now. *Turns to water and vanishes as she travels to find Dante and Snow*

Snow: *laughing too* Yea? Haha That will be funn-... *feels an ominous presence behind her... and slowly turns around*

Melody: *Starring with the look of death at Dante and Snow* Funny huh? Reaaaal Funny.
Dante: Yeah, it really is. Your hair is still on end, by the way *smiles up at her* And by the way, thanks for adding to the Perve Battery! *is still holding one whip that is crackling rather ominously, the end floating in the air on its own like a serpent* ^^

Dante: Yeah, it really is. Your hair is still on end, by the way *smiles up at her* And by the way, thanks for adding to the Perve Battery! *is still holding one whip that is crackling rather ominously, the end floating in the air on its own like a serpent* ^^
Melody: Ugh... *growling as she realizes Dante has her beat* Snow. We're leaving. *Grabs Snow's arm and they both turn to water and vanish to re apear by her kiddie pool*
Fairy-Tail-37-5.jpg

Snow: H-...hey Melody...
Melody: If he ever does that again I'm gunna possess you and make you sit in Lux's lap for a full five minutes.
Snow: Understood...
Melody: Good. -.- And tell that Dante if he ever does that again I will do the exact same thing -.-
Snow: B..but that doesn't punish Dante.
Melody: No but now you know you'll be punished if he messes up.
Snow: Understood... *sulks away*
Melody: *sighs and begins fixing hair in Kiddie pool*

Melody: Ugh... *growling as she realizes Dante has her beat* Snow. We're leaving. *Grabs Snow's arm and they both turn to water and vanish to re apear by her kiddie pool*
Fairy-Tail-37-5.jpg

Snow: H-...hey Melody...
Melody: If he ever does that again I'm gunna possess you and make you sit in Lux's lap for a full five minutes.
Snow: Understood...
Melody: Good. -.- And tell that Dante if he ever does that again I will do the exact same thing -.-
Snow: B..but that doesn't punish Dante.
Melody: No but now you know you'll be punished if he messes up.
Snow: Understood... *sulks away*
Melody: *sighs and begins fixing hair in Kiddie pool*
Dante: *makes his way back* You okay, Snow? *still has the whip floating around him in case Melody gets any ideas*

Lux: *has already healed* You're a jackass, Dante! *crosses his arms*

Dante: *makes his way back* You okay, Snow? *still has the whip floating around him in case Melody gets any ideas*

Lux: *has already healed* You're a jackass, Dante! *crosses his arms*
Snow: I'm fine... *physically. Not mentally.*

Melody: I'm wearing a bikini top from now on Lux. You can thank Dante for that -.-

Snow: I'm fine... *physically. Not mentally.*

Melody: I'm wearing a bikini top from now on Lux. You can thank Dante for that -.-
Lux: ..... oh I am going to make your life hell for this....

Dante: You already do, so what's gonna change?

Lux: ... YOU COST ME OPPAI!

Dante: *Ignoring him to sit next to Snow, the whip spiraling around them and creating an electrical charge around them to keep Melody out* What did she threaten you with?

Lux: ..... oh I am going to make your life hell for this....

Dante: You already do, so what's gonna change?

Lux: ... YOU COST ME OPPAI!

Dante: *Ignoring him to sit next to Snow, the whip spiraling around them and creating an electrical charge around them to keep Melody out* What did she threaten you with?
Snow: She would make me sit on Lux's lap for five minutes if you or I ever electrocuted her again *sniffles* I dun wanna... he is gunna be extra pervy now that she's wearing clothes though I am happy she is finally wearing something on top.

Snow: She would make me sit on Lux's lap for an hour if you or I ever electrocuted her again *sniffles* I dun wanna... he is gunna be extra pervy now that she's wearing clothes though I am happy she is finally wearing something on top.
Dante: It wouldn't be as funny a second time anyway *shrugs and since they have it on video there's no need to do it twice*

Lux: Melody.... Why am I getting punished for what the boy did?! Why must you cover yourself now?!

Dante: If she gives you too much trouble, just find me. Fish and electricity don't mix too well. Not to mention Melody doesn't seem to think things through too well.... *smirks a little*

Dante: It wouldn't be as funny a second time anyway *shrugs and since they have it on video there's no need to do it twice*

Lux: Melody.... Why am I getting punished for what the boy did?! Why must you cover yourself now?!

Dante: If she gives you too much trouble, just find me. Fish and electricity don't mix too well. Not to mention Melody doesn't seem to think things through too well.... *smirks a little*
Snow: But she is really holding herself back you know Dante... hasn't used her sexy siren singing to lure you in... so she can beat you. I hope you're careful okay?

Melody: Because you need to rein him in Lux. *smirks and plays with the strings on her top* If you want it off again then he needs to be punished. Until he is punished you are punished because I cannot punish him.

Snow: But she is really holding herself back you know Dante... hasn't used her sexy siren singing to lure you in... so she can beat you. I hope you're careful okay?

Melody: Because you need to rein him in Lux. *smirks and plays with the strings on her top* If you want it off again then he needs to be punished. Until he is punished you are punished because I cannot punish him.
Dante: I'm not worried about that. She's mean, but she's not too terribly clever from what I've seen... *electricity crackles just a tiny bit louder*

Lux: *watching the strings intently* How would you like him punished then?......

Dante: Lux isn't much better... I mean, he's really easy to manipulate... If he thinks he's getting anything pervy then he's on board....

Dante: I'm not worried about that. She's mean, but she's not too terribly clever from what I've seen... *electricity crackles just a tiny bit louder*

Lux: *watching the strings intently* How would you like him punished then?......

Dante: Lux isn't much better... I mean, he's really easy to manipulate... If he thinks he's getting anything pervy then he's on board....
Melody: Lux I expect better... come up with something good on your own big boy. *pats his shoulder before vanishing into water in her pool*

Snow: Okay... if you say so. I trust you. *smiles* I'm glad I have someone to go through the craziness of having a weird perv for a demon with. Why'd we get stuck with them huh??

Melody: Lux I expect better... come up with something good on your own big boy. *pats his shoulder before vanishing into water in her pool*

Snow: Okay... if you say so. I trust you. *smiles* I'm glad I have someone to go through the craziness of having a weird perv for a demon with. Why'd we get stuck with them huh??
Dante: *returns her smile* Who knows... Well... Lux said the only reason he picked me was because I was physically attractive enough to build his harem with.... *shakes his head*

Lux: *grabbing the other charged whip* Dante.... I hate to do this... but it's for the glory of the Oppai! *goes off to find a way to punish him*

Dante: The powers I don't mind, but it's a bit annoying that something pervy has to happen to me or Lux for them to get boosted....

Lux: *carrying a box* Hey Dante! drop the whip and come out peacefully, or I'll destroy your stash!

Dante: The fuck are you on about this time?

Lux: *smirks* your stash of dirty magazines....

Dante: Go ahead. Didn't want the things anyway.

Lux: ........ wut?....

Dante: *returns her smile* Who knows... Well... Lux said the only reason he picked me was because I was physically attractive enough to build his harem with.... *shakes his head*

Lux: *grabbing the other charged whip* Dante.... I hate to do this... but it's for the glory of the Oppai! *goes off to find a way to punish him*

Dante: The powers I don't mind, but it's a bit annoying that something pervy has to happen to me or Lux for them to get boosted....

Lux: *carrying a box* Hey Dante! drop the whip and come out peacefully, or I'll destroy your stash!

Dante: The fuck are you on about this time?

Lux: *smirks* your stash of dirty magazines....

Dante: Go ahead. Didn't want the things anyway.

Lux: ........ wut?....
Snow: Same... and because I was kind of able to break her siren song at the very end when she was drowning me... *Looks at Lux then at Dante* What is he doing??

Snow: Same... and because I was kind of able to break her siren song at the very end when she was drowning me... *Looks at Lux then at Dante* What is he doing??
Dante: Being a dumbass. I swiped that box thinking it was something valuable. A settlement had guards posted all over the place and those were in a safe. Didn't think anyone would be so crazy to protect some dirty magazines....

Lux: .....I really will destroy them....

Dante: Go ahead. That'll only hurt you.

Lux: ..... Dammit.... So help me, I will get you out of there, one way or another! *cracks his whip so it fires a shot of electricity and cancels out the barrier*

Dante: .... Clearly Melody bribed him.... He never gets this worked up unless he's got a shot at something pervy....

Dante: Being a dumbass. I swiped that box thinking it was something valuable. A settlement had guards posted all over the place and those were in a safe. Didn't think anyone would be so crazy to protect some dirty magazines....

Lux: .....I really will destroy them....

Dante: Go ahead. That'll only hurt you.

Lux: ..... Dammit.... So help me, I will get you out of there, one way or another! *cracks his whip so it fires a shot of electricity and cancels out the barrier*

Dante: .... Clearly Melody bribed him.... He never gets this worked up unless he's got a shot at something pervy....
Snow: Well it had to be with her... ya know... um... *blushes* chestal area... since the other half is a tail... *yelps as barrier is cancelled and freezes* uh oh...

Snow: Well it had to be with her... ya know... um... *blushes* chestal area... since the other half is a tail... *yelps as barrier is cancelled and freezes* uh oh...
Dante: ...why does that not surprise me at all?... *looks from Snow to Lux* I'm really shocked at you Lux.... I didn't think you'd interfere with your harem being built.

Lux: *stopping in his tracks* ...... say what now?......

Dante: *giving Snow a look that says 'play along'* You're killing the mood. And you call yourself an Incubus...

Dante: ...why does that not surprise me at all?... *looks from Snow to Lux* I'm really shocked at you Lux.... I didn't think you'd interfere with your harem being built.

Lux: *stopping in his tracks* ...... say what now?......

Dante: *giving Snow a look that says 'play along'* You're killing the mood. And you call yourself an Incubus...
Snow: *confused... but gets it* Oh um... ye..yea... I don't know if I can stay any longer Dante... You know how shy I am. And with Lux here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back