• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ABC's of Blep

Lorelai doesn't have the opportunity to reply as she screams out in pain, her eyes going completely blank as she is electrocuted. As the shock dies down her head slumps, though she stays standing. Her shuddering breath is audible as her head slowly turns upwards to stare at Lux, her pupils are completely gone, just like all form of reason.

Ovia hears the scream this time and frowns, that didn't sound like anger. Ovia gives Dante a worried look and grabs her rifle as she hurries towards the stairs. Yes she had been talking to Dante, yes she wasn't exactly friends with Lorelai, but...

She just needed to make sure she was okay.

And hurt Lux if she wasn't...

Lorelai growls as she writhes in the whip, the venom around her hands has mostly fallen away from Lux's previous attack, but she doesn't care anymore. Roaring she pushes at the whip, venom leaking out of her mouth to solidify and act as a wedge around her, giving her more wiggle room. As soon as she is able to, she slips from the grasp of the whip and back flips to the wall and crouches there. Her teeth are bared in hostility, and she manages to yell one thing before shooting a barrage of poison arrows at Lux from her mouth and hands. "Fuck. You!"
Lux just laughed at the display. The whip seemed to strike out on its own to block the poison arrows as if swatting away flies. "Oh... believe me, my dear... That's precisely what's going to happen..." He snickers as he calmly walks towards her. "The sooner you learn your place, the sooner this can be more pleasurable for the both of us..."

Dante watched her hurry towards the stairs. Instead of following, he headed towards the lift shaft. Kicking off the railing, he flips slowly backwards to dive headfirst down the shaft. Reaching for the one whip he still has, he whips it out, catching it on the railing one level above where Lux and Lorelai are to launch himself full speed at Lux.

Lux was so focused on his prize he didn't even notice the attack coming from behind until Dante's feet crashed into Lux's back as the host slammed his reaper face first into the ground. Reaching for his hip, his sidearm is pressed to the back of Lux's head. "Move an inch... and I end you myself...."

Lux just snickered. "you poor boy... You think you can stop me now?" he murmurs as Dante's own whip suddenly grabs his arm and throws him aside. "Don't forget... These are my weapons.... I allow you to use them... but I am their master..." Lux coos as he stands up, holding both whips now as they crackle with electricity.

Dante pushed himself to his feet, glancing to Lorelai for just a moment before his focus shifts back to Lux. "We'll just see about that!" Dante hissed, holding out a hand as one of the whips is yanked from Lux's grasp and back into the host's hand. Lux only smirked. "You always did have such great resolve.... too bad now you're more useful to me dead than alive..." Lux licked his lips as he advanced towards Dante now.

Lux just laughed at the display. The whip seemed to strike out on its own to block the poison arrows as if swatting away flies. "Oh... believe me, my dear... That's precisely what's going to happen..." He snickers as he calmly walks towards her. "The sooner you learn your place, the sooner this can be more pleasurable for the both of us..."

Dante watched her hurry towards the stairs. Instead of following, he headed towards the lift shaft. Kicking off the railing, he flips slowly backwards to dive headfirst down the shaft. Reaching for the one whip he still has, he whips it out, catching it on the railing one level above where Lux and Lorelai are to launch himself full speed at Lux.

Lux was so focused on his prize he didn't even notice the attack coming from behind until Dante's feet crashed into Lux's back as the host slammed his reaper face first into the ground. Reaching for his hip, his sidearm is pressed to the back of Lux's head. "Move an inch... and I end you myself...."

Lux just snickered. "you poor boy... You think you can stop me now?" he murmurs as Dante's own whip suddenly grabs his arm and throws him aside. "Don't forget... These are my weapons.... I allow you to use them... but I am their master..." Lux coos as he stands up, holding both whips now as they crackle with electricity.

Dante pushed himself to his feet, glancing to Lorelai for just a moment before his focus shifts back to Lux. "We'll just see about that!" Dante hissed, holding out a hand as one of the whips is yanked from Lux's grasp and back into the host's hand. Lux only smirked. "You always did have such great resolve.... too bad now you're more useful to me dead than alive..." Lux licked his lips as he advanced towards Dante now.
Ovia ran down the stairs with renewed vigor as she heard the alarming sounds. Before even rounding the corner, she spotted Lorelai clinging to the wall with an animalistic rage on her face. Her face went stony as she readied her rifle and rounded the corner.

"What the fuck is he doing?!", she muttered to herself as she watched Lux dash towards Dante. She gasped in shock as Lorelai shot past her at Lux, that was the first time she had seen Lorelai move so quickly. The reaper's nails were tipped in venom, her hands out to her side, ready to claw at her target.

Ovia shook her head and began aiming at Lux again looking down her scope, she wouldn't shoot if she thought she may hit Dante or Lorelai, but she would shoot. "Lux, you'd better calm the fuck down!", she yelled in warning not actually planning to not shoot regardless of if he listened or not.

Ovia ran down the stairs with renewed vigor as she heard the alarming sounds. Before even rounding the corner, she spotted Lorelai clinging to the wall with an animalistic rage on her face. Her face went stony as she readied her rifle and rounded the corner.

"What the fuck is he doing?!", she muttered to herself as she watched Lux dash towards Dante. She gasped in shock as Lorelai shot past her at Lux, that was the first time she had seen Lorelai move so quickly. The reaper's nails were tipped in venom, her hands out to her side, ready to claw at her target.

Ovia shook her head and began aiming at Lux again looking down her scope, she wouldn't shoot if she thought she may hit Dante or Lorelai, but she would shoot. "Lux, you'd better calm the fuck down!", she yelled in warning not actually planning to not shoot regardless of if he listened or not.
Lux just smirked as Lorelai charged him. "You really think you can get in close enough to scratch me? You really aren't thinking rationally anymore, are you?" Lux taunted as his whip shot towards her. Just before it could connect, Dante's whip tangled around it. On contact, there was a small explosion as the two different electrical charges collided. "Don't forget about me asshole!" Dante hissed, tightening his grip as he sent a full charge through the whip at Lux in a continuous stream. The reaper didn't even flinch.

"Silly boy... Unlike you, I'm fully immune to electricity, or did you forget that?" Lux smirked as he sidestepped Lorelai's lunge. Only.... It seemed like he was noticeably slower...

"I didn't forget..." A smirk slowly curled on Dante's lips. This was all part of his plan.

Lux's expression quickly dropped into a look of shock as he realized what Dante was actually doing. "You bastard!" That shock turned to rage in an instant as Lux sent a full charge through the whips back at Dante. Although the host had inherited a partial immunity to electricity, Lux could override that... Dante's whole body gave a jolt before he was shot back into the wall with a loud thud. A little smoke came off of his body as he fell to his knees, his body convulsing irregularly. "That... should.... have drained... most of it..... Kick... his ass....L-Lorelai" Dante smirked, barely able to speak as tremors racked his body.

Lux gritted his teeth, looking from Lorelai to Ovia. "It seems I've lost this round... for now...." He muttered glaring at Dante. He took another step back and let himself fall into the lift shaft, vanishing somewhere else in the silo to tend to his wounded pride. He wasn't enough of a fool to take on Lorelai without his battery sufficiently charged....

Lux just smirked as Lorelai charged him. "You really think you can get in close enough to scratch me? You really aren't thinking rationally anymore, are you?" Lux taunted as his whip shot towards her. Just before it could connect, Dante's whip tangled around it. On contact, there was a small explosion as the two different electrical charges collided. "Don't forget about me asshole!" Dante hissed, tightening his grip as he sent a full charge through the whip at Lux in a continuous stream. The reaper didn't even flinch.

"Silly boy... Unlike you, I'm fully immune to electricity, or did you forget that?" Lux smirked as he sidestepped Lorelai's lunge. Only.... It seemed like he was noticeably slower...

"I didn't forget..." A smirk slowly curled on Dante's lips. This was all part of his plan.

Lux's expression quickly dropped into a look of shock as he realized what Dante was actually doing. "You bastard!" That shock turned to rage in an instant as Lux sent a full charge through the whips back at Dante. Although the host had inherited a partial immunity to electricity, Lux could override that... Dante's whole body gave a jolt before he was shot back into the wall with a loud thud. A little smoke came off of his body as he fell to his knees, his body convulsing irregularly. "That... should.... have drained... most of it..... Kick... his ass....L-Lorelai" Dante smirked, barely able to speak as tremors racked his body.

Lux gritted his teeth, looking from Lorelai to Ovia. "It seems I've lost this round... for now...." He muttered glaring at Dante. He took another step back and let himself fall into the lift shaft, vanishing somewhere else in the silo to tend to his wounded pride. He wasn't enough of a fool to take on Lorelai without his battery sufficiently charged....
Ovia gasped as Dante hit the wall and aimed at Lux, but he was gone before she could take a shot. Grunting she laid down her gun and ran over to Dante's side. She hesitantly put her hands out to hold him, making sure he wouldn't fall. "Dante! Are you...fuck, are you okay?", she asked as she looked over him. She wasn't the best with medical attention so she looked over to Lorelai. "Lorelai! He...please, Dante needs help!"

Lorelai stood motionless, slouched with her head hanging limply. She stared at the floor blankly, she had no target, with Lux having left. Her mind was left in shatters and as Ovia called to her, the shattered pieces slowly fitted back together. Her head turned to see Ovia, tears in her eyes and asking for help. Lorelai's white pupils slowly faded back as she slowly made her way over. All the venom she had summoned fell away behind her.

She knelt by Dante, an empty expression on her face as she looked him over and reached out to cup the side of the man's face. "Are you with me?", she croaked out with a voice worn and tired from screaming. She seemed drained, emotionally and physically.

Ovia gasped as Dante hit the wall and aimed at Lux, but he was gone before she could take a shot. Grunting she laid down her gun and ran over to Dante's side. She hesitantly put her hands out to hold him, making sure he wouldn't fall. "Dante! Are you...fuck, are you okay?", she asked as she looked over him. She wasn't the best with medical attention so she looked over to Lorelai. "Lorelai! He...please, Dante needs help!"

Lorelai stood motionless, slouched with her head hanging limply. She stared at the floor blankly, she had no target, with Lux having left. Her mind was left in shatters and as Ovia called to her, the shattered pieces slowly fitted back together. Her head turned to see Ovia, tears in her eyes and asking for help. Lorelai's white pupils slowly faded back as she slowly made her way over. All the venom she had summoned fell away behind her.

She knelt by Dante, an empty expression on her face as she looked him over and reached out to cup the side of the man's face. "Are you with me?", she croaked out with a voice worn and tired from screaming. She seemed drained, emotionally and physically.
"s-s-still... alive for... th-the moment..." Dante managed to stammer out with a weak smirk as the irregular spasms overtook his form. At least they seemed to be less violent as time went on, but no doubt it was tremendously painful. Even now, he had to learn on Ovia just to stay sitting upright. His long hair was standing on end in places, giving him a look much like one who had recently stuck his finger in a light socket. "N-need to remember... I'm n-not exactly z-z-z-zap proof..." If it wasn't for the partial immunity he'd inherited from Lux, that shock would have easily killed him. Frankly, he was shocked(no pun intended) that his heart didn't give out. It seemed once again, he just refused to die.

Even still, he was clearly in bad shape. Although the external damage seemed limited to a spiderweb-like red markings that covered his entire body, there was no telling if there was any internal injuries. Though, the blood trickling down from the corners of his mouth seemed more than a little foreboding... The external injuries would heal on their own, but what of anything internal?

"s-s-still... alive for... th-the moment..." Dante managed to stammer out with a weak smirk as the irregular spasms overtook his form. At least they seemed to be less violent as time went on, but no doubt it was tremendously painful. Even now, he had to learn on Ovia just to stay sitting upright. His long hair was standing on end in places, giving him a look much like one who had recently stuck his finger in a light socket. "N-need to remember... I'm n-not exactly z-z-z-zap proof..." If it wasn't for the partial immunity he'd inherited from Lux, that shock would have easily killed him. Frankly, he was shocked(no pun intended) that his heart didn't give out. It seemed once again, he just refused to die.

Even still, he was clearly in bad shape. Although the external damage seemed limited to a spiderweb-like red markings that covered his entire body, there was no telling if there was any internal injuries. Though, the blood trickling down from the corners of his mouth seemed more than a little foreboding... The external injuries would heal on their own, but what of anything internal?
Lorelai sighed and put her hand on Ovia's head, pulling her head closer to her own. "I can calm the shocks for you," she pressed her lips against the girl's head and stayed there for a moment, "Don't close your eyes Dante..."

She parted from Ovia, leaving the girl a bit lightheaded and confused. Ovia watched as a white dust began to emanate from the hand still holding Dante's face and went into him. "Wh-what are you..."

"Healing what I can," Lorelai droned out as she moved her hand over him, delicately feeling out for what she could heal, "I needed your energy. Sorry." She felt around his torso and reached in further to try and undo the damage the electricity had done.

Ovia just watched over Dante, stroking the top of his head in a comforting manner.

Lorelai sighed and put her hand on Ovia's head, pulling her head closer to her own. "I can calm the shocks for you," she pressed her lips against the girl's head and stayed there for a moment, "Don't close your eyes Dante..."

She parted from Ovia, leaving the girl a bit lightheaded and confused. Ovia watched as a white dust began to emanate from the hand still holding Dante's face and went into him. "Wh-what are you..."

"Healing what I can," Lorelai droned out as she moved her hand over him, delicately feeling out for what she could heal, "I needed your energy. Sorry." She felt around his torso and reached in further to try and undo the damage the electricity had done.

Ovia just watched over Dante, stroking the top of his head in a comforting manner.
Slowly, but steadily, the jolts from his body finally started to ebb away until all that remained was a subtle shaking that almost went unnoticed when the tremor went through him. "Thanks Lorelai.. Ovia..." Dante managed to murmur as his breathing started to return to normal. His body, so tense from the shocks, slowly started to relax from the healing dust.

He managed a bit of a smile. "I knew that was gonna hurt... But damn... that fucking hurt..." he laughed a little bit. "I'm just glad the two of you are okay..." he glanced from one to the other. It was strange, actually having someone to protect, instead of just a lot of things....

But.... it was strangely nice....

Slowly, but steadily, the jolts from his body finally started to ebb away until all that remained was a subtle shaking that almost went unnoticed when the tremor went through him. "Thanks Lorelai.. Ovia..." Dante managed to murmur as his breathing started to return to normal. His body, so tense from the shocks, slowly started to relax from the healing dust.

He managed a bit of a smile. "I knew that was gonna hurt... But damn... that fucking hurt..." he laughed a little bit. "I'm just glad the two of you are okay..." he glanced from one to the other. It was strange, actually having someone to protect, instead of just a lot of things....

But.... it was strangely nice....
Ovia just shook her head giving a tired smile, "Don't m...mention it..." She held him as Lorelai used all of what she had to heal him, truly surprised that the reaper was even doing so. Ovia frowned as she looked over Lorelai as well, her ribbon was gone, skirt damaged and frayed at the ends, her eyes tired, and her voice... Ovia then decided, she was going to hurt Lux as soon as his "battery" ran completely out, and make sure this didn't happen again...

Lorelai pushed as much energy as she could into Dante until she couldn't anymore, her hand fell away from him and she fell back onto her legs to sit catching her breath. She couldn't seem to muster up enough energy to even speak at the moment but shakily, she stood, nearly stumbling but caught herself as she stubbornly found her feet and stood up tall.

Ovia frowned worried, "Lorelai you shouldn't be-!"

"I will rest soon...queens do not kneel...", Lorelai uttered. She reached down to Dante, "Come, you must rest too. Can you stand?"

Ovia just shook her head giving a tired smile, "Don't m...mention it..." She held him as Lorelai used all of what she had to heal him, truly surprised that the reaper was even doing so. Ovia frowned as she looked over Lorelai as well, her ribbon was gone, skirt damaged and frayed at the ends, her eyes tired, and her voice... Ovia then decided, she was going to hurt Lux as soon as his "battery" ran completely out, and make sure this didn't happen again...

Lorelai pushed as much energy as she could into Dante until she couldn't anymore, her hand fell away from him and she fell back onto her legs to sit catching her breath. She couldn't seem to muster up enough energy to even speak at the moment but shakily, she stood, nearly stumbling but caught herself as she stubbornly found her feet and stood up tall.

Ovia frowned worried, "Lorelai you shouldn't be-!"

"I will rest soon...queens do not kneel...", Lorelai uttered. She reached down to Dante, "Come, you must rest too. Can you stand?"
Dante managed a bit of a smirk. "I'm no Queen... but kneeling doesn't exactly suit me either...." He remarked. The young man pulled his feet under him and slowly pushed. It felt to him as if his legs had no strength. The spasms that had wracked his body seemed to have greatly sapped his strength. That, added in with the depleted battery, made standing incredibly difficult.

Even still, Dante managed to somehow struggle to his feet, his legs shaking visibly despite his efforts to hide it. It felt to him as if his body was heavier than normal. So this is what it felt like to literally have an empty battery... "I'm... not looking forward to going down all those stairs..." Dante admitted, given they were still several floors above his isolated room. He picked up his whip and fixed it to his waist. Even the effort to do that was taxing to him now.

Slowly, his steps appearing almost weighed down by some unseen force, he made his way to the lift. It could take them down most of the way. It'd didn't go all the way to the bottom, where Dante's room was, but it'd stop the floor just above. If nothing else, it'd save them most of the effort. If nothing else he could just fall down the stairs and then crawl to his bed. At this point, Lorelai seemed in similar shape as him, and he didn't want to ask Ovia to basically carry him as big as he was...

Dante managed a bit of a smirk. "I'm no Queen... but kneeling doesn't exactly suit me either...." He remarked. The young man pulled his feet under him and slowly pushed. It felt to him as if his legs had no strength. The spasms that had wracked his body seemed to have greatly sapped his strength. That, added in with the depleted battery, made standing incredibly difficult.
Ovia supported Dante as much as she could, struggling, but only a bit. She was used to heavy lifting after all, but with her energy drained, it was trying.

Like this Ovia and Lorelai followed Dante to the lift, not saying a word, feeling any conversation would make the tense atmosphere awkward.

Ovia was pissed but pushed her anger aside to pay attention to the injured people she was with. When Lorelai was finally able to rest, she'd ask how she could help. Busying her mind with the task of helping others would keep her from wanting to go hunting for something foul...

Lorelai in the meantime, was just tired. Disappointed, frustrated, and definitely in need for a new wardrobe. She liked her clothes now, but if every peek of her undergarments would give Lux more power, she'd dress in a robe if it meant depriving him. She sighed as she walked with Dante, maybe she'd consult Ovia about it later.

Ovia supported Dante as much as she could, struggling, but only a bit. She was used to heavy lifting after all, but with her energy drained, it was trying.

Like this Ovia and Lorelai followed Dante to the lift, not saying a word, feeling any conversation would make the tense atmosphere awkward.

Ovia was pissed but pushed her anger aside to pay attention to the injured people she was with. When Lorelai was finally able to rest, she'd ask how she could help. Busying her mind with the task of helping others would keep her from wanting to go hunting for something foul...

Lorelai in the meantime, was just tired. Disappointed, frustrated, and definitely in need for a new wardrobe. She liked her clothes now, but if every peek of her undergarments would give Lux more power, she'd dress in a robe if it meant depriving him. She sighed as she walked with Dante, maybe she'd consult Ovia about it later.
The ride down the lift passed with little more than just awkward silence. The floor just above Dante's room, since it had the only functioning shower, was basically the women's living quarters. That was where the lift stopped. From there Dante made his way to a solitary staircase in the corner that led down to his own room. The stairs were, undoubtedly, difficult.

His room though, was rather well kept, unlike the rest of the organized chaos of the silo. Against one wall were massive, alphabetized stacks of CDs in their cases. A single CD player sitting in front of it. The whole floor was his room, but there was a surprising lack of clutter. A desk that had seen better days was against one wall, and a king sized bed was against another, alhtought he frame had long ago given out, leaving the bed to sit proudly upon the floor. A few other amenities were scattered about, but they didn't draw the eye like the previous items, especially the bed. Given its size, it could easily hold several people, though Dante alone used it now.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, looking to Ovia and Lorelai. "You two can stay down here for now if you want.. I can't imagine going back up those stairs would be much fun... As for Lux.." he reached over the edge of the bed, a very loud chk-chk resonating through the air as he produced a rather menacing looking shotgun. "If he shows his face down here, He'll get a face full of lead..."

The ride down the lift passed with little more than just awkward silence. The floor just above Dante's room, since it had the only functioning shower, was basically the women's living quarters. That was where the lift stopped. From there Dante made his way to a solitary staircase in the corner that led down to his own room. The stairs were, undoubtedly, difficult.

His room though, was rather well kept, unlike the rest of the organized chaos of the silo. Against one wall were massive, alphabetized stacks of CDs in their cases. A single CD player sitting in front of it. The whole floor was his room, but there was a surprising lack of clutter. A desk that had seen better days was against one wall, and a king sized bed was against another, alhtought he frame had long ago given out, leaving the bed to sit proudly upon the floor. A few other amenities were scattered about, but they didn't draw the eye like the previous items, especially the bed. Given its size, it could easily hold several people, though Dante alone used it now.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, looking to Ovia and Lorelai. "You two can stay down here for now if you want.. I can't imagine going back up those stairs would be much fun... As for Lux.." he reached over the edge of the bed, a very loud chk-chk resonating through the air as he produced a rather menacing looking shotgun. "If he shows his face down here, He'll get a face full of lead..."
Ovia helped Lorelai into a sitting position as soon as the reaper allowed herself to be touched, "Good. I'll keep a hand on my pistol too. Just in case." She then turned to the exhausted woman in front of her, "Lorelai will you...? Is there anything I can do?"

Lorelai gave an amused smile her eyes fluttering, "Just shoot that beast in the dick if you see him in here..." And with that, her eyes finally closed, passing out from exertion and exhaustion. Her head lolling back to rest against the wall behind her.

Ovia frowned and nodded to no one in particular before standing to look at Dante. "What about you? I could uh...you have night wear I can grab for you?" She looked around anxiously as she approached him, really wishing for something to occupy her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back