• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Cool cool. I'll wait for your next post @Akio, if you'd be kind enough to tag me. I'll have it just cover. . Everything that happened from the end of the meeting to the present.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cool cool. I'll wait for your next post @Akio, if you'd be kind enough to tag me. I'll have it just cover. . Everything that happened from the end of the meeting to the present.
Kk, then we see if Viserys keeps his arm :P

WanderingJester said:
The Great Hall? You know he could always just ask servants to bring some to his room right?
I'm not sure he's in the mood to ask for anything. Lannisters have not put him in a good mood and hes used to doing things for himself

Nuxipal said:
Close enough for a merchant to make a mistake then. Thank you.
Daenna is a but busy right now.

Let's get this to be the most active and spam filled OOC ever.
Maybe we can even start using the word rape again soon?
Yoh can't say that!

Akio said:
I'm not sure he's in the mood to ask for anything. Lannisters have not put him in a good mood and hes used to doing things for himself
"Sorry Lord Tiber, this angry Dornishman was caught sneaking around in the prohibited areas of Casterly Rock. We tried to take him down without violence, but he broke our friends arm. We had no choice but to take his." - Paul, guard on the third floor.

Akio said:
Fair enough, though he should remember that he did agree to retire to his quarters for the night...

"Sorry Lord Tiber, this angry Dornishman was caught sneaking around in the prohibited areas of Casterly Rock. We tried to take him down without violence, but he broke our friends arm. We had no choice but to take his." - Paul, guard on the third floor.
Dangnabit Paul, what did I say about fraternizing with the house guests? Keep the interactions to a minimum! As for the arm, just toss it over the ramparts or something, before it starts smelling worse. -Tidus

When did guards become friends with the black dragon.

WanderingJester said:
Fair enough, though he should remember that he did agree to retire to his quarters for the night...
Dangnabit Paul, what did I say about fraternizing with the house guests? Keep the interactions to a minimum! As for the arm, just toss it over the ramparts or something, before it starts smelling worse. -Tidus
"What about the body, Milord? He got blood everywhere, and then threw up over himself, and we just kept slashing him. . ." - Ser Paul Goodman.

Akio said:
When did guards become friends with the black dragon.
Of course Ser Paul of House Goodman is a friend of the Black Dragon. He knows every weaker faction that needs major help.

WanderingJester said:
He hadn't had a servant to do things for him in five years, not even a squire so he's not used to asking. Even if he was used to asking he probably wouldn't just to give the finger to the Lannisters, they have not made his day enjoyable

Akio said:
He hadn't had a servant to do things for him in five years, not even a squire so he's not used to asking. Even if he was used to asking he probably wouldn't just to give the finger to the Lannisters, they have not made his day enjoyable
I'm sure an old friend like Viserys can cheer him up. Right?

"What about the body, Milord? He got blood everywhere, and then threw up over himself, and we just kept slashing him. . ." - Ser Paul Goodman.
Of course Ser Paul of House Goodman is a friend of the Black Dragon. He knows every weaker faction that needs major help.
"Toss it out before the maggots come! Warrior, Ser Paul. We covered this in the first week of training." -Tidus.

Akio said:
Guess he's given up on Westerland support then. Fair enough. Just remember it is the Rock, and who owns it.

WanderingJester said:
"Toss it out before the maggots come! Warrior, Ser Paul. We covered this in the first week of training." -Tidus.
Guess he's given up on Westerland support then. Fair enough. Just remember it is the Rock, and who owns it.
"Sorry Milord, my last lord would of let it sit until the dogs came by to eat it. . It's hard adjusting. " - Ser Paul of House Goodman.

I'm sure an old friend like Viserys can cheer him up. Right?
Friend and rival sorta. Still he may try. I think it's time for Cayden to join the Black Dragon maybe

WanderingJester said:
What can he do to get it? He's not Lord of house Martell, Elia is perpetually frozen, and Tiber made it very clear he will not negotiate for Daenna as long as Ib is in any part of it. What can do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back