• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Is Cayden's presence in the rock known? I was going to send my lady of Gargalen to keep an eye on Cayden by Elia's orders, and have her accompany Daeron to the wedding so she has an excuse to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Is Cayden's presence in the rock known? I was going to send my lady of Gargalen to keep an eye on Cayden by Elia's orders, and have her accompany Daeron to the wedding so she has an excuse to be there.
Publically? Yes after the pit fight.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He announced himself during the melee, everyone likely knows hes there now. You could be told to accompany them, its been five years

I'll reply later! I am working some ideas through my head on how they meet. . Once I get that settled I'll type it up.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Elia knows but he's not suppose to be there.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'll reply later! I am working some ideas through my head on how they meet. . Once I get that settled I'll type it up.
Elia knows but he's not suppose to be there.
If he tries to do the Bronn thing Cayden will probably jab a knife into his leg

Typical Cayden, thinking with his (dick) head.
Was asking for a character description though honestly Prince Martell could use a woman, been a bad day (not Ravenna

Also I know it hasent happened yet and hell may never will but this is my song for the war between the Lannisters and reach even if it is short, ill find an hour loop version

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Also I know it hasent happened yet and hell may never will but this is my song for the war between the Lannisters and reach even if it is short, ill find an hour loop version
[media]

[/media]
Huh, this is mine:

[media]

[/media]

God fucking damn it. I love that theme.

I'm not sure if I said this before, but when I first saw the RP I was hoping to get House Lannister :/ . God, it's clearly the best.

God fucking damn it. I love that theme.
I'm not sure if I said this before, but when I first saw the RP I was hoping to get House Lannister :/ . God, it's clearly the best.
The Raynes of Castamere ill admit is awesome

Akio said:
@SirDerpingtonIV By the way who are you just expecting to send to follow him? Whos this lady and what shes like
Nyalla Gargalen, one of Elia's loyal handmaidens. Sharp-eyed, observant, and loyal to the core. She's also beautiful and knows how to use it to her advantage.

Gives Cayden's (Dick) head a lot to think about.

If we're going with songs we like/themes, mine'd have to be this. . . Not technically a single song, but damn if I don't listen to this eight times a day.

[media]

[/media]

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Nyalla Gargalen, one of Elia's loyal handmaidens. Sharp-eyed, observant, and loyal to the core. She's also beautiful and knows how to use it to her advantage.
Gives Cayden's (Dick) head a lot to think about.
Well... Good to know Caydens lifestyle might be getting more chaotic and interesting xD I could use some companions who arent controlled by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back