• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Well first he needs to come to terms with the fact that he's never going to get into Daenna's smallcloths no matter how hard he tries. Then I think he'd be lot happier with life.
i think if you could buy lands and castles in King's Landing Baelor would have tried that by now.
Baelish built lands if that counts?

Hypnos said:
Well first he needs to come to terms with the fact that he's never going to get into Daenna's smallcloths no matter how hard he tries. Then I think he'd be lot happier with life.
i think if you could buy lands and castles in King's Landing Baelor would have tried that by now.
He supports Deanna not just because he likes her, but because currently she is the ruler direction he most supports.

Akio said:
Fucking and fighting, Ravenna just not his usual crop. He's a tall guy but pretty sure she's bigger then him and most muscular since he's a speed warrior and lean
So he does have standards!

I may or may not be alive. But I'm here.

Did that son of a bitch Baelor walk out on Vladan? If Vladan was the type to murder people, he'd so arrange for Baelor to be thrown from a tower.

Hypnos said:
Well, better luck there than in Lannisport where the Lannisters are filthy rich and not exactly in need of money. The path can be altered should Ixidor learn of any sort of troubles in Kings Landing from Westerosi. Say, the city coming under siege or a war that is engulfing the realm.

TheFordee14 said:
My dad just asked me: "Is Game Of Thrones any good? I might give it a watch."
Oh my God.
Think long and hard before you answer that question. Do you really want your dad to become obsessed with your obsession? I made that mistake.. now I can't escape him asking me book questions in relation to the show or hear his crackpot theories about which character will die in the next episode.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I may or may not be alive. But I'm here.
Did that son of a bitch Baelor walk out on Vladan? If Vladan was the type to murder people, he'd so arrange for Baelor to be thrown from a tower.
Well unfortunately for Vladan, Baelor is the type of person who would arrange a murder. He should have seen it coming, you don't just go around insulting someone's ability to lead ships, that like the only think Baelor has :(

Nuxipal said:
Think long and hard before you answer that question. Do you really want your dad to become obsessed with your obsession? I made that mistake.. now I can't escape him asking me book questions in relation to the show or hear his crackpot theories about which character will die in the next episode.
I think I'm good. Almost everyone in my immediate family, except for my father watch it already- so I have to put up with my show-only mother and siblings as it is.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Pull a fast one on him and put Vikings on instead.

I honestly think he wouldn't know the difference, so that could work.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFordee14 said:
I think I'm good. Almost everyone in my immediate family, except for my father watch it already- so I have to put up my show-only mother and siblings as it is.
I honestly think he wouldn't know the difference, so that could work.
Just show him the show

Hypnos said:
Well unfortunately for Vladan, Baelor is the type of person who would arrange a murder. He should have seen it coming, you don't just go around insulting someone's ability to lead ships, that like the only think Baelor has :(
Mayhaps it's time to call upon House Bolton for some help. . .

Alright, so I owe the Essos tab a reply. I'll try to get to that.

Who else do I need to reply to? What's the feast like? Still going strong?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I might make some new chars. Any regions or houses in need of chars?
I am in the middle of making people for House Estermont and House Massey. You are very welcome to help me fill up those houses, or the other houses in The Crownlands/The Stormlands.

If Cayden wasn't allowed back into the party because he got kicked out I would probably have him try and do something, but he can't and his mood is gonna be fowl on the Bracket melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back