• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I just realised that I have already won.

King Siegfried "Big Cock" Harlaw is ready for his coronation baby!!!!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Is Cayden the most desperate man alive.
This is why we have to vote Haelga.
Can't wait to hear Haelgas call, I wonder if her gifts will be gathered with the gold price or the iron price?

Lancelot said:
Can't wait to hear Haelgas call, I wonder if her gifts will be gathered with the gold price or the iron price?
Can Haelga show up with Conn's dead body and tell everyone that it is what you can get for the iron price?

TheFordee14 said:
The Brotherhood Without Banners have it The Redwynes have it.
Technically it's somewhere in/around Highgarden, since they handed the prisoner over to the Tyrells, but yeah, something like that.

And Cayden got wrecked, damn. I should have guessed Ibben would be a concern but to be honest did not expect Tiber to reach so strongly.

(Meanwhile this is the moment Cayden decided desgran needs to die because hes an actual determent)

Akio said:
And Cayden got wrecked, damn. I should have guessed Ibben would be a concern but to be honest did not expect Tiber to reach so strongly.
(Meanwhile this is the moment Cayden decided desgran needs to die because hes an actual determent)
I highly doubt anyone will support the cause if Ibben is involved.

Hypnos said:
Well I'm sure Ibben will...
At this point Cayden is probably gonna write a letter to Dallen, before they got to Ibben Dallen is supposed to stop in Braavos. Now hopefully that letter can get to him.

Though me also not being able to talk to Elia hurt my cause to @LittleWolfie

Wolfie is there anyway we can arrange a family meeting at some point?

Akio said:
At this point Cayden is probably gonna write a letter to Dallen, before they got to Ibben Dallen is supposed to stop in Braavos. Now hopefully that letter can get to him.
Though me also not being able to talk to Elia hurt my cause to @LittleWolfie

Wolfie is there anyway we can arrange a family meeting at some point?
You shouldn't have ditched Daeron man that was bad karma.

Lancelot said:
You shouldn't have ditched Daeron man that was bad karma.
Not sure I would have wanted him to witness that anyway, I'm slightly frustrated how house Martells leader is basically immobile all the time, I know Wolfies busy but still. If Cayden wasn't a family man OOCly id be planning a rebellion

Akio said:
Not sure I would have wanted him to witness that anyway, I'm slightly frustrated how house Martells leader is basically immobile all the time, I know Wolfies busy but still. If Cayden wasn't a family man OOCly id be planning a rebellion
I think Daeron would have likely provided refreshment to Tiber and maybe even increase Caydens chances.

Lancelot said:
I think Daeron would have likely provided refreshment to Tiber and maybe even increase Caydens chances.
Also the fact ICly Cayden is not one to share his problems, especially his family. If Daeron was tied in any form to Daenna then he risks being attacked by other claimants of the throne. Cayden can deal with that for himself, is unwilling to drag his family into it

SirDerpingtonIV said:
How about Braedon and Kuvira marry, have lots of hate sex, and then we are all happy.
Welcome to the #Braevira ship, SirDerp.

Hypnos said:
Can't we just compromise and have Rory marry Kuvira instead.
It's not like anyone likes him anyway.
No, Rory's an uptight guy, but he's not broody enough for Kuvira. Braevira or nothing :P

I'm just thinking what I can do now, Cayden is stuck. There is almost nothing he can do himself

Akio said:
I'm just thinking what I can do now, Cayden is stuck. There is almost nothing he can do himself
Probably go back to Daeron and finish that odd question. I am intrigued about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back