• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheFordee14 said:
I am in the middle of making people for House Estermont and House Massey. You are very welcome to help me fill up those houses, or the other houses in The Crownlands/The Stormlands.
Gonna make some a knight or two from the stormlands.

Akio said:
Dorne as always
And a lady from dorne.

Hypnos said:
Calling upon enemies of her grace? I though Vladan was a Targaryen loyalist, for shame.
Mayhaps it's time for the Red Kings of the Dreadfort to rise against the King's of Winter?

Is Lord Walder (Tully) ready to marry off Ravenna to one of his numerous relatives?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Haelga Greyjoy is here
I'm sure she'll appreciate some good time with the most famous bastard!

TheAncientCenturion said:
Mayhaps it's time for the Red Kings of the Dreadfort to rise against the King's of Winter?
Is Lord Walder (Tully) ready to marry off Ravenna to one of his numerous relatives?

Actually how would Viserys like to have an meeting with a pissed off old friend

But Ravenna is one of those numerous relatives...

Do you really want to send Ravenna in on the Boltons.

Ravenna is a relative.

And sure?

It depends. Can they reenact the Bron and Pod meeting in Season 6?
Cayden is a experinced mercenary who's gone through several assassination attempts including one at this wedding. Viserys might get hurt if he's not careful, Martell not in a mood to fuck around

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so I owe the Essos tab a reply. I'll try to get to that.
Who else do I need to reply to? What's the feast like? Still going strong?
Winding down. A lot of people have left/passed out.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Do you really want to send Ravenna in on the Boltons.
Ravenna is a relative.

And sure?
Yes. To everything.

Akio said:
Cayden is a experinced mercenary who's gone through several assassination attempts including one at this wedding. Viserys might get hurt if he's not careful, Martell not in a mood to fuck around
It's a good thing Viserys has been a mercenary longer than Cayden and has been in a high position of power in a more powerful mercenary group for nearly a decade, too.

That's a shame. It's harder to cause trouble when everyone's turning in for the night.
Smart, cause trouble at the wedding festival of the man you're asking for help. I can see that the Black Dragon is well versed in the art of politics. :P

Yes. To everything.
It's a good thing Viserys has been a mercenary longer than Cayden and has been in a high position of power in a more powerful mercenary group for nearly a decade, too.
What I'm saying is if he tries putting Cayden in an hold like Bronn did to pod he may attempt to break his arm

WanderingJester said:
Smart, cause trouble at the wedding festival of the man you're asking for help. I can see that the Black Dragon is well versed in the art of politics. :P
Not that kind of trouble. You know, the fun kind. What wedding doesn't have a few trouble makers?

Not that kind of trouble. You know, the fun kind. What wedding doesn't have a few trouble makers?
Oh, you mean the "sellswords trying at one of the Great House's son at your feast" trouble, or "climb on to a table and challenging people to a bro down at your cousin's wedding" sort instead?

WanderingJester said:
Oh, you mean the "sellswords trying at one of the Great House's son at your feast" trouble, or "climb on to a table and challenging people to a bro down at your cousin's wedding" sort instead?
.......Yes. To both.

Akio said:
Well unlike Pod hes used to assassination attempts and one almost happened at this wedding!
Welll, let's hope Cayden doesn't go that far, still!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuxipal said:
Unless I am missing something, Daenna Targaryen is still in Pentos correct?
Yes, on a ship about to leave but yes

.......Yes. To both.
.......Yes. To both.
Well I'll put Cayden in Viserys line of sight and you can see how that goes!

Are Tiber and Cayden still in the hall of Heroes? How long do I need to wait before I can jump on Cayden's back like a mad mother bear?
Tiber'll be back at the feast by the end of the next post. He's walking away from Cayden at the moment.

WanderingJester said:
Tiber'll be back at the feast by the end of the next post. He's walking away from Cayden at the moment.
I'll probably send Cayden to the hall to take more wine as well next post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back