• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
>Meant to post today
>Bar

>Booze

>No post

FML.

Only i they swear allegiances to Viserys.
But... Viserys doesn't know they exist, nor do they know he exists. Aha! COUNTER OFFER: How about they swear allegiance to Not-Viserys?!

Archon said:
But... Viserys doesn't know they exist, nor do they know he exists. Aha! COUNTER OFFER: How about they swear allegiance to Not-Viserys?!
Swear allegiance to Corbis or I burn your home down with wildfire.

Yunkai: 5,000 slave soldiers. Moderate defenses.

Meereen: 15,000 slave soldiers. Strong defenses.

Astapor: 8,500 Unsullied, 1,000 slave soldiers. Weak defenses.

---------

New Ghis: 36,000 well-trained Free soldiers. 300(?) war elephants. Island-Nation. Strong defenses.

#MakeOldEmpireOfGhisGreatAgain

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]All swear alliance to Daenna once she hatches her dragon. Or she will destroy you with dragon fire.

[/QUOTE]
Or you can get assassinated right now

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Or you can get assassinated right now
Good luck, she has 2000 men watching the city and a former Kingsguard member and Nagito who may very well be the strongest sword in the realm at her side. How do you plan to kill her?

Archon said:
Easy really, all I need is Twenty Good Men and the bitch won't see another day.
Good luck, I would love to see you try to pull of that mission impossible xD

[media]

[/media]
I noticed a talk about resources and stuff earlier so I thought you might like this video by CivilizationEx. He makes loads of good ASOIAF videos.

Finally caught up on the Essos tab. You know I started off on Daenna and Cayden's side of this whole affair but reading more about it I'm starting to feel for the poor Ibbenese.

Hypnos said:
Finally caught up on the Essos tab. You know I started off on Daenna and Cayden's side of this whole affair but reading more about it I'm starting to feel for the poor Ibbenese.
Why?

Akio said:
I mean at this point you're just bullying the poor guy, he offered you a bloody unicorn and suddenly you turn into animal rights activists, if I were offered a unicorn, for free, I would take it now questions asked. Plus Daenna just causually walked up to Vance and literally said "Hey man, how do you feel about us all committing major treason, sound good?" and got annoyed when he said "Sure why not?" you people are impossible to please.

Hypnos said:
I mean at this point you're just bullying the poor guy, he offered you a bloody unicorn and suddenly you turn into animal rights activists, if I were offered a unicorn, for free, I would take it now questions asked. Plus Daenna just causually walked up to Vance and literally said "Hey man, how do you feel about us all committing major treason, sound good?" and got annoyed when he said "Sure why not?" you people are impossible to please.
Makes me suspicious what their plans are honestly to give so much and offer so much for a part of government in a place that wont really have any say in when their across the sea. But then again Cayden thinks and offer should have ever been made so

Akio said:
Makes me suspicious what their plans are honestly to give so much and offer so much for a part of government in a place that wont really have any say in when their across the sea. But then again Cayden thinks and offer should have ever been made so
They get the North, they've been offering their services to every side of the war (Save Breadon :( ) and they've asked to be given the North in return, I assume they haven't asked Daenna because if she takes Westeros then they can forcibly take any land they want.

Hypnos said:
They get the North, they've been offering their services to every side of the war (Save Breadon :( ) and they've asked to be given the North in return, I assume they haven't asked Daenna because if she takes Westeros then they can forcibly take any land they want.
The north? How do they plan ro ruke it a month at bare minimum journey away with a nation as equally independent as dorne?

Hypnos said:
I wonder if they'll try something similar to the Boltons/Greyjoys. Wait until the Northern Armies head south to fight with the Stags, then take it from behind and hold the Neck against the North.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
I wonder if they'll try something similar to the Boltons/Greyjoys. Wait until the Northern Armies head south to fight with the Stags, then take it from behind and hold the Neck against the North.
Don't give them ideas!

WanderingJester said:
That's wont do much to help Kuriva other then hold down reinforcements

Lancelot said:
[media]

[/media]
I noticed a talk about resources and stuff earlier so I thought you might like this video by CivilizationEx. He makes loads of good ASOIAF videos.
He isn't bad. I watched his LOTR's series. But his ASOIAF series adds additional facts, sometimes theories, into it. Like his Asshai video wasn't entirely factual.

Akio said:
Who says they're helping Kuvira? They might help with Daenna's treason, or put Viserys on the Throne, we don't know.

Hypnos said:
Don't give them ideas!
The North have made it clear that they're no friends to the Westerlands. I'm not trying to work against them, just tossing up thoughts of what I would do if I was them ( ;) )

Akio said:
Not about helping Kuvira, more about helping themselves.

You know if they took the north for Daenna like the islands did and Dorne declared for her as well they would litterly own the far north and far south

Akio said:
You know if they took the north for Daenna like the islands did and Dorne declared for her as well they would litterly own the far north and far south
And make enemies with the rest of the realm while doing so...

Great idea.

Lancelot said:
And make enemies with the rest of the realm while doing so...
Great idea.
To be fair both the north and Dorne have kind of almost unassailable entrance ways except by sea. And we wouldn't have made an ebemy of the west or tyrells. No reason yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back