• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Sure why not? But don't expect it to be easy, taking Astapor will be a living hell.
Cleon managed it in the books easily enough, he just assassinated the council set up by Dany. Of course this would be harder since it isn't a puppet council, but I believe the battle wouldn't extend into the streets, but more a skirmish in the main-building where the Good Masters reside. The moment they die, it's not like the slave soldiers would try and continue fighting...

Trying to take Astapor by force of arms would be suicide through rebellion! The Unsullied would just shred everybody.

@Akio

I couldnt think of anything for Aemond to say so I just pulled something out of my ass, apologies if it is a bit rough to work with.

@Hypnos You know it would be interesting to see the flight squadron descend on Cayden since he was a play boy when he was at kingslanding and still is to an extent now

Archon said:
Cleon managed it in the books easily enough, he just assassinated the council set up by Dany. Of course this would be harder since it isn't a puppet council, but I believe the battle wouldn't extend into the streets, but more a skirmish in the main-building where the Good Masters reside. The moment they die, it's not like the slave soldiers would try and continue fighting...
Trying to take Astapor by force of arms would be suicide through rebellion! The Unsullied would just shred everybody.
I'm going to say it would be much, much harder than that for several reasons but I'll save it for a later date, if you want to discus it I'll do it in the morning, for now I'm off.

Akio said:
@Hypnos You know it would be interesting to see the flight squadron descend on Cayden since he was a play boy when he was at kingslanding and still is to an extent now
One of the flight squadron is a Valyrian, we cant have her tainted by your dornishnes no offene.

Lancelot said:
One of the flight squadron is a Valyrian, we cant have her tainted by your dornishnes no offene.
lol Aemond can come to and we can both try to get manipulated away from Daenna, could be fun

Hypnos said:
I'm going to say it would be much, much harder than that for several reasons but I'll save it for a later date, if you want to discus it I'll do it in the morning, for now I'm off.
Yeah, I know it would be. ^^ By no means would it be simple, or easy. BUT if the battle did reach the streets it'd be downright impossible, so even logically speaking; there has to be a way for it to stay in the main building otherwise there's no plausible way for a rebellion to succeed. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
lol Aemond can come to and we can both try to get manipulated away from Daenna, could be fun
Aemond hasn't met Daenna yet so he doesn't even know if he likes her.

Attracted to and like/love is different things and in honesty I don't think Daenna would like Aemond.

Lancelot said:
Aemond hasn't met Daenna yet so he doesn't even know if he likes her.
Attracted to and like/love is different things and in honesty I don't think Daenna would like Aemond.
Maybe maybe not. Ethier way one way or another he'll likely end up in kingslanding (though if its fallen he'll go where Kuriva is) to promise support till the time comes or he is swayed away

WanderingJester said:
So... a post huh?
proxy.php
New fun character, the true born son of Tytos lannister! Turns out all the current Lannisters are bastards!

Oh hey WJ. What brings you here?

You two are so punny.

I hope you didn't like safety and security in this RP. The next post is going to throw your worlds out of whack.

TheAncientCenturion said:
New fun character, the true born son of Tytos lannister! Turns out all the current Lannisters are bastards!
Oh hey WJ. What brings you here?
Oh you know, just trying to stir the pot a little, turning the Stags against one another, offering Rory the Stormlands, the usual.

Breeding the Ice Dragon that'll eat Viserys whole in one bite.

TheAncientCenturion said:
You two are so punny.
I hope you didn't like safety and security in this RP. The next post is going to throw your worlds out of whack.
Lovely, what could you do to fuck things over even more xD

Wow, we went through 86 pages pretty quickly. Just noticed.

lKvgfEK.jpg

Also, hoping the funeral for Hollis starts soon @HuorSpinks Hope you're not too busy :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back