• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Tiber is the best overlord because Tiber gives 0 shits about anybody else. He only cares about making the Westerlands stronger.

JustWhipIt said:
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED I ONLY LEFT FOR A FEW HOURS.
Jester is in the process of bribing me to go to war with you.

You're back now though, so I'll listen to a counter offer!

Akio said:
You know if the lannisters do that what side are they on? Do they want to be kings to?
The Lions are on the Lion's side, as they've always have been. ( ;) ) However, I wouldn't say they want a place on the Iron Throne per say...

Leusis said:
Tiber wants nothing to do with the iron throne.
Well, he doesn't want to sit on it, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he wants "nothing" to do with the Iron Throne... (8))

Akio said:
Who would he support then?
Well, no one's made an offer yet, like at all. xD

Leusis said:
Tiber supports Tiber, duh
Well, he's on House Lannister's side at the very least xD

JustWhipIt said:
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED I ONLY LEFT FOR A FEW HOURS.
Nothing! Nothing is happening, move along. *cough* Baratheon civil war *cough*

Leusis said:
Tiber is the best overlord because Tiber gives 0 shits about anybody else. He only cares about making the Westerlands stronger.

Bingo! (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWhipIt said:
Uh... Don't you dare listen to him! He must be lion.
Perhaps, or perhaps Rory should get the Lion's share of the bucks in the Stormlands as he so deserves! You know, like the title of Lord Paramount and Storm's End?

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
Perhaps, or perhaps Rory should get the Lion's share of the bucks in the Stormlands as he so deserves! You know, like the title of Lord Paramount and Storm's End?
giphy.gif
I trout he'll get all of that...

By the way Roland is totally only sending 50 untrained levies to join Tiber's army.

WanderingJester said:
The Lions are on the Lion's side, as they've always have been. ( ;) ) However, I wouldn't say they want a place on the Iron Throne per say...
Well, he doesn't want to sit on it, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he wants "nothing" to do with the Iron Throne... (8))

Well, no one's made an offer yet, like at all. xD

Well, he's on House Lannister's side at the very least xD

Nothing! Nothing is happening, move along. *cough* Baratheon civil war *cough*

Bingo! (^U^)
Maybe Cayden should speak to the west one day. Theres plenty to be done for the west with so many traitors around

@Akio

What does Dorne have that Tiber would possibly want? They aren't strong enough to secure Tiber a strong position in the war if they allied.

Leusis said:
By the way Roland is totally only sending 50 untrained levies to join Tiber's army.
So long as he's the one personally leading those 50 untrained levies, Tiber's probably not going to be that pissed about it. I mean, the Iron Fleet just gotten back home and Tiber can't exactly leave the Westerlands undefended while he wages war elsewhere you know? *shrug*

Akio said:
Maybe Cayden should speak to the west one day. Theres plenty to be done for the west with so many traitors around
Dress nice, hurry, and have your best offer ready. Tiber's a very reasonable man to work with, especially with the assets he's bringing to the table for the extensive conditions he will request for his aid. There might be other contenders for his support so you might not want your man taking too long...

Still rooting for you Haelga @SirDerpingtonIV

Leusis said:
@Akio
What does Dorne have that Tiber would possibly want? They aren't strong enough to secure Tiber a strong position in the war if they allied.
I was thinking more of what the Crown can do for Tiber once the war's over, you know, just some new territories and marriage arrangements and what not and what not.

Astapor doesn't use their unsullied they just sell them.

And a khal would be stuck in Essos 24/7 and do little other than raid or receive gifts.

Archon said:
OH!
Maybe I should play Astapor, my Unsullied army would shrek!

Or a Khal!
Wreck who though, you'd be sitting alone surrounded by your slaver allies doing nothing.

WanderingJester said:
So long as he's the one personally leading those 50 untrained levies, Tiber's probably not going to be that pissed about it. I mean, the Iron Fleet just gotten back home and Tiber can't exactly leave the Westerlands undefended while he wages war elsewhere you know? *shrug*
Dress nice, hurry, and have your best offer ready. Tiber's a very reasonable man to work with, especially with the assets he's bringing to the table for the extensive conditions he will request for his aid. There might be other contenders for his support so you might not want your man taking too long...

Still rooting for you Haelga @SirDerpingtonIV

I was thinking more of what the Crown can do for Tiber once the war's over, you know, just some new territories and marriage arrangements and what not and what not.
The crown can do things for the west if we win. For example we need a hand of the king, marriages to be made, and land to be resorted

Leusis said:
Astapor doesn't use their unsullied they just sell them.
And a khal would be stuck in Essos 24/7 and do little other than raid or receive gifts.
Well, I was thinking more...

Cleon the Great style uprising, y'know?

Or, Cleon the Butcher King. Specifically... A good old sadistic, cold-hearted, Unsullied-leading, warmongering, conqueror!

And I guess a Khal would be pretty boring.

Akio said:
The crown can do things for the west if we win. For example we need a hand of the king, marriages to be made, and land to be resorted
Oh so you're the crown now are you? You'll have to tell Kuvira she won't be best pleased, Gelgin Arryn also might not like that his title is being given to someone else.

Akio said:
No thanks about the Hand, Tiber's dad was the hand and he's not exactly father of the year if you know what I meant. Marriages are interesting but that would depend on who marries who, same goes for land as well. Also, you might want to secure the person who's going to be sitting on the Iron Throne's trust first, unless Cayden's going for it himself?

Hypnos said:
Wreck who though, you'd be sitting alone surrounded by your slaver allies doing nothing.
Well, start small with Old Ghis and New Ghis...

Then Yunkai.

Then Meereen..

WanderingJester said:
No thanks about the Hand, Tiber's dad was the hand and he's not exactly father of the year if you know what I meant. Marriages are interesting but that would depend on who marries who, same goes for land as well. Also, you might want to secure the person who's going to be sitting on the Iron Throne's trust first, unless Cayden's going for it himself?
Daenna is obviously gonna be queen and married to Desgan till he dies, at which point Cayden would become king himself.

Hypnos said:
Oh so you're the crown now are you? You'll have to tell Kuvira she won't be best pleased, Gelgin Arryn also might not like that his title is being given to someone else.
Of all the people Cayden cares about Kuriva is the least, hes believed she's needed to be replaced from the start

Leusis said:
Roland is throwing his hat in for king guys, I promise everybody Sunspear if they join him.
Your offering the least populous land next to the iron islands with the most resistant to foreign rule even? Good luck

Akio said:
Daenna is obviously gonna be queen and married to Desgan till he dies, at which point Cayden would become king himself.
Of all the people Cayden cares about Kuriva is the least, hes believed she's needed to be replaced from the start
Hey, if Daenna's cool with you getting Cayden to negotiate with her then feel free to drop by I guess. *shrug*

Leusis said:
Roland is throwing his hat in for king guys, I promise everybody Sunspear if they join him.
Lol, not sure if better or worse than Pyke... *narrows eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back