• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Wow, you guys are really counting your chickens before they hatch huh? lol
Im just remarking on the quality of a deal needed to sway them. They need land to stop being the weakest of the seven houses and stormend would be not only revenge for the past but make them equal to the strongest great houses in the realm

Lancelot said:
I am just hoping that Aemonds charming good looks and eye will sway the Princess instead of those "promises" that the others are making.
She needs armies not looks or she'd have married Cayden, he is quite handsome himself

Akio said:
Im just remarking on the quality of a deal needed to sway them. They need land to stop being the weakest of the seven houses and stormend would be not only revenge for the past but make them equal to the strongest great houses in the realm
lol, to get that they'll have to fight off three separate kingdoms at once. Honestly, don't really see that happening with the Tully, Stark, Baratheon alliance happening right now xD

WanderingJester said:
lol, to get that they'll have to fight off three separate kingdoms at once. Honestly, don't really see that happening with the Tully, Stark, Baratheon alliance happening right now xD
Really a lot depends on what the Westerlands and the Reach does. And of course Viserys ducks the situation even harder if they return

Aemond could easily get 2000+ mounted knights and could potentially persuade other sellsword companies to join him under the name of the Queen.

Lancelot said:
Aemond could easily get 2000+ mounted knights and could potentially persuade other sellsword companies to join him under the name of the Queen.
Aemond and Cayden litterly hire the other major companies from the disputed lands? That's would be fun

Dorne + all the mercenaries the lannisters haven't hired + Velaryon still wouldn't be a threat to Breadon and his OP trio alliance.

Who is supposed to be in control of Dorne anyway?

Did they ditch the RP?

Because I need another character whose either mighty, and powerful, like a Lord Paramount or High Magister of Pentos/Volantis.

Or right at the bottom of the food chain with no army, no wealth, and merely ambition. Or both...

Lancelot said:
As the man who funds you: No you won't.

I want/need that Stag civil war to start lol it'll be fun just to see who picks what side out of their alliance xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Elendithas said:
Hold up, why would Aemond be throwing his house's cash around like it ain't shit for somebody he barely knows?
He wouldn't be, it is established that Aemond has heavy influence on the Windblown and is pretty much still commanding them (just not directly), he is also friends with the people in the Company of the Cat.

Fighting under a Queens name gives potential for some big rewards.

And this is just theoretical as Aemond has somewhat of a fetish for Valyrians and has ambitions of his own.

Archon said:
Who is supposed to be in control of Dorne anyway?
Did they ditch the RP?

Because I need another character whose either mighty, and powerful, like a Lord Paramount or High Magister of Pentos/Volantis.

Or right at the bottom of the food chain with no army, no wealth, and merely ambition. Or both...
You could play one of the Major houses od dorne and yeah the person supposed to be ruling dorne i believe ditched, she's been tagged many times

Hypnos said:
As the man who funds you: No you won't.
Hypnos dropping facts like bombs.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif

Archon said:
Rory has no support.
;-;
You know, if he is willing to settle for less than the Iron Throne, Tiber Lannister is quite generous to those who pledge with House Lannister. Just ask Roland Wilds. ( ;) )

I already play two Major Houses, Frey and Umber, and one very Major House in Dragonstone Baratheons...

I must elevate to nation-level, or descend to peasant level.

Make a peasant with a particularly strong arm that starts as a levy for one of the regions and work your way up lol.

WanderingJester said:
You know, if he is willing to settle for less than the Iron Throne, Tiber Lannister is quite generous to those who pledge with House Lannister. Just ask Roland Wilds. ( ;) )
Agh, as a roleplayer I want to accept the deal, smash Braedon's chest in with a warhammer, and chill in Storm's End!

I think Rory is too honourable to actually take a deal like that unless something happened to really make the Civil War prospect happen...

It would be pretty cool, gotta admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Make a peasant with a particularly strong arm that starts as a levy for one of the regions and work your way up lol.
That...

Would...

Be...

Over very soon, I'd probably get IC murdered by some knight or something since even if my levy is tier 6, he'd have like, tincan tier equipment.

Archon said:
Agh, as a roleplayer I want to accept the deal, smash Braedon's chest him with warhammer, and chill in Storm's End!
I think Rory is too honourable to actually take a deal like that unless something happened to really make the Civil War prospect happen...

It would be pretty cool, gotta admit.
... You mean like finding out the fact that his brother lied to him so that his other less favorite brother could have his support in Braedon's bid for the Iron Throne? Just tossing ideas out, you know. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back