• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
Agh, as a roleplayer I want to accept the deal, smash Braedon's chest him with warhammer, and chill in Storm's End!
I think Rory is too honourable to actually take a deal like that unless something happened to really make the Civil War prospect happen...

It would be pretty cool, gotta admit.
Civil war in the stormlands or over all?

Archon said:
That...
Would...

Be...

Over very soon, I'd probably get IC murdered by some knight or something since even if my levy is tier 6, he'd have like, tincan tier equipment.
You could have him be one of Caydens mercenaries. He arms his men well considering there are only 2000 of them. Not to say anything about he'll be hiring as many sell swords as possible if he gets his deal

WanderingJester said:
... You mean like finding out the fact that his brother lied to him so that his other less favorite brother could have his support in Braedon's bid for the Iron Throne? Just tossing ideas out, you know. *shrug*
Yeah, something like that where it to happen!

Good example, my good ser! That might be the exact thing that tears Rory from Braedon's side, but not quite enough to make him declare war...

With Lannister support, he'd probably pull a Stannis and be all like, give me the Stormlands and you can live in peace.

Y'know, before murdering Braedon with shadow babies.

Akio said:
Civil war in the stormlands or over all?
You could have him be one of Caydens mercenaries. He arms his men well considering there are only 2000 of them. Not to say anything about he'll be hiring as many sell swords as possible if he gets his deal
Not the Stormlands per say, but the Baratheons, Rory vs Braedon. I don't know if many Stormlanders would support Rory. But he could obtain outside support.

Oh, and a mercenary isn't a bad idea, but I think I'd still rather it be on an even smaller scale. Like, literally some poor levy who is skilled enough with a sword, but has horrendously good luck... But that wouldn't be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make a gravedigger CS so that I can bury Lord Tyrell super fast so we can get the civil war started lol.

Archon said:
Not the Stormlands per say, but the Baratheons, Rory vs Braedon. I don't know if many Stormlanders would support Rory. But he could obtain outside support.
Please don't fight.

Archon said:
Oh, and a mercenary isn't a bad idea, but I think I'd still rather it be on an even smaller scale. Like, literally some poor levy who is skilled enough with a sword, but has horrendously good luck... But that wouldn't be fun.
You dont get much lower then sell sword grunt hired to fill in numbers. Though if you prove success on the battlefield be will be equipped and move on up as time passes. Might even hold a couple melees and he'll see his potential then and raises him higher and higher as he lands accomplishments. Well if he does anyway

Archon said:
Yeah, something like that where it to happen!
Good example, my good ser! That might be the exact thing that tears Rory from Braedon's side, but not quite enough to make him declare war...

With Lannister support, he'd probably pull a Stannis and be all like, give me the Stormlands and you can live in peace.

Y'know, before murdering Braedon with shadow babies.
Well, I'm sure Tiber would agree that Rory would make a much better Lord of Storm's End than his brother, and would gladly do all in his power to grant him that once the Seven Kingdom stabilizes, provided he have the support of Rory after all in helping with the stabilization ^_^

Leusis said:
I'm going to make a gravedigger CS so that I can bury Lord Tyrell super fast so we can get the civil war started lol.
Can... can we allow this? Hollis needs to be in the ground already *rolls eyes*

Hypnos said:
Please don't fight.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Leusis said:
If Rory and Braedon fight its going to shit on the trios chances of winning the civil war.
Shhhh....

that's the point. :)

Leusis said:
@Archon
Don't be fooled, Cayden is a douche-dick.
You seriously dislike Cayden, huh? Not sure why the guy is such a target for bullying in OOC when we have people like Corbys but hey! What do I know about life?

Archon said:
You seriously dislike Cayden, huh? Not sure why the guy is such a target for bullying in OOC when we have people like Corbys but hey! What do I know about life?
Cayden is a Dornish sand louse he deserves all the hate he gets.

Archon said:
Im honestly not sure. Maybe because i was a dick to mages and am Dornish

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Hey you should be a Dornish peasent Levi! Be hated like everyone from dorne and start out a just rank in the line guy when Cayden goes back to try and claim dorne

Cayden is DORNISH?!

I thought he was an adopted Valyrian Prince of Dorne!

OMG!111 Cayden is THE WORST!

Psychopathic murderers are great characters. People that make rash decisions and in their first RP encounter with someone that isn't a fifteen year old girl continually insult that person because he interrupted a tickle fight aren't the kind of people others like.

WanderingJester said:
Well, I'm sure Tiber would agree that Rory would make a much better Lord of Storm's End than his brother, and would gladly do all in his power to grant him that once the Seven Kingdom stabilizes, provided he have the support of Rory after all in helping with the stabilization ^_^
Can... can we allow this? Hollis needs to be in the ground already *rolls eyes*

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Shhhh....

that's the point. :)
You know if the lannisters do that what side are they on? Do they want to be kings to?

Elendithas said:
Psychopathic murderers are great characters. People that make rash decisions and in their first RP encounter with someone that isn't a fifteen year old girl continually insult that person because he interrupted a tickle fight aren't the kind of people others like.
Hmm, sadistic, psychopathic, mutant, murderers are just a tad worse.

Akio said:
What xD how would i be heir of dorne then xD
Merely a jest. ;)

Archon said:
Agh, as a roleplayer I want to accept the deal, smash Braedon's chest in with a warhammer, and chill in Storm's End!
I think Rory is too honourable to actually take a deal like that unless something happened to really make the Civil War prospect happen...

It would be pretty cool, gotta admit.
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED I ONLY LEFT FOR A FEW HOURS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back