• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hey, Viserys offers Pyke so I gotta offer the next shittiest place in Westeros. That just happens to be Caydens home.

Leusis said:
Roland is throwing his hat in for king guys, I promise everybody Sunspear if they join him.
RORY, UMBER AND FREY THROW THEIR SUPPORT IN WITH RIGHTFUL KING, ROLAND, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST MEN, AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Daenna is obviously gonna be queen and married to Desgan till he dies, at which point Cayden would become king himself.
Of all the people Cayden cares about Kuriva is the least, hes believed she's needed to be replaced from the start
Why though? What makes Kuvira worse than Daenna.

Yeah Daenna has found some way to make even worse decisions than Kuvira. Such as listening to a pedo, telling literally everybody who she is, just letting anybody follow her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
About that talk I gave earlier on I didn't mean it please for give me brother DDD;.

(Perhaps Aemond could marry Kuvira????)

Hypnos said:
Daenna is inexperienced, that can be rectified. This far from what hes heard Kuriva is stupid. Though i might have Cayden stop in kingslanding, Cayden may try to convince Daenna to hold off unseating Kuriva till the Brandeon alliance is defeated

Akio said:
Daenna is inexperienced, that can be rectified. This far from what hes heard Kuriva is stupid. Though i might have Cayden stop in kingslanding, Cayden may try to convince Daenna to hold off unseating Kuriva till the Brandeon alliance is defeated
926.gif

JustWhipIt said:
Shit. I need a castle to offer to potential allies too...
Who wants Dragonstone?
The Hightowers would like Dragonstone but they don't like the Baratheons.

Akio said:
He should know not to trust everything he hears, though I wouldn't expect any better from the idiot who challenged a fifteen year old princess to a tickle fight in the middle of the magister of Pentos' house and then began threatening a poor innocent scribe.

JustWhipIt said:
Shit. I need a castle to offer to potential allies too...
Who wants Dragonstone?
"Hey Rory, your dear younger brother just offered me Dragonstone. How about you come over and we can discuss the future of the Stormland's leadership together?" -Tiber

Akio said:
Also, the Baratheon alliance won't be defeated so much as it'll implode...

WanderingJester said:
"Hey Rory, your dear younger brother just offered me Dragonstone. How about you come over and we can discuss the future of the Stormland's leadership together?" -Tiber
"Oh, did he? I'll be there within the day, let me just park the fleet back in Dragonstone, and send messages for support to all my rightful Stormland vassals." - Rory

Hypnos said:
He should know not to trust everything he hears, though I wouldn't expect any better from the idiot who challenged a fifteen year old princess to a tickle fight in the middle of the magister of Pentos' house and then began threatening a poor innocent scribe.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

latest

WanderingJester said:
then they betray all the sooner and we can give the west a piece of the pie
Hypnos said:
You will habe every chance to change his mind when he stops in kingslanding landing as a prelude to the arrival of the Ibbens

Akio said:
then they betray all the sooner and we can give the west a piece of the pie
You will habe every chance to change his mind when he stops in kingslanding landing as a prelude to the arrival of the Ibbens
Oh don't you worry about the Westerlands. It'll get its share of the pie, one way or another. ( ;) )

Archon said:
Also, @Hypnos @WanderingJester @TheAncientCenturion
What would you say if I was actually serious about making a rebel leader of Astapor (Like Cleon) and began to start a conquest campaign, starting small of course, Astapor isn't invincible.
Well, what would be his/her goal? Just to take over Astapor and expand its territory?

WanderingJester said:
Archon said:
"Oh, did he? I'll be there within the day, let me just park the fleet back in Dragonstone, and send messages for support to all my rightful Stormland vassals." - Rory
You guys must have the wrong idea. I mean, Rory would be sitting pretty in Storm's End after Braedon becomes king, right? Right. Surely he'll have no need for that pitiful island anymore.

WanderingJester said:
Oh don't you worry about the Westerlands. It'll get its share of the pie, one way or another. ( ;) )
Well, what would be his/her goal? Just to take over Astapor and expand its territory?
You... Hit the nail on the head. Yep!

JustWhipIt said:
You guys must have the wrong idea. I mean, Rory would be sitting pretty in Storm's End after Braedon becomes king, right? Right. Surely he'll have no need for that pitiful island anymore.
Oh, I'm team Baratheon again!

And the Stormlands, right?

Archon said:
"Good good, I look forward to seeing that the Prosperity of both our kingdoms endure through these turbulent times." -Tiber

JustWhipIt said:
Sure, just like the loving brotherhood between you two now correct? Plenty of honesty and transparency and love between the three of you, and one happy family together to come and celebrate Tiber's wedding as well as pick up your poor little sister, no?

Archon said:
You... Hit the nail on the head. Yep!
I'm cool with it, so long as either @Hypnos or @TheAncientCenturion are too.

Yay! And, 300,000 Unsullied is fair, yes? Okay, great!

Anyway, at this point the Baratheon arc could go anywhere, although we seem to be quite close to a march on King's Landing, and nothing is threatening to disturb the uneasy peace between Braedon and Rory just yet.

Archon said:
Oh, I'm team Baratheon again!
And the Stormlands, right?
Why certainly! Anything for family, am I right?

WanderingJester said:
Sure, just like the loving brotherhood between you two now correct? Plenty of honesty and transparency and love between the three of you, and one happy family together to come and celebrate Tiber's wedding as well as pick up your poor little sister, no?
Oh, it's just all a big misunderstanding. Nothing good ol' Walder can't fix. Except for Astris. At this rate, she'll rot in the Rock.

JustWhipIt said:
Why certainly! Anything for family, am I right?
Oh, it's just all a big misunderstanding. Nothing good ol' Walder can't fix. Except for Astris. At this rate, she'll rot in the Rock.
Hmm... misunderstanding that stranded Rory at Dragonstone to rot there by himself without so much as a letter from Storm's End no? Oh, don't you worry about Astris, if anything she'll spoil from the lap of luxury that is Casterly Rock xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back