• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
I was talking more Tiber would lift a finger and 10 bolts would find their way into Cayden's back.
That's different. Hope hes not stupid enough to taunt a lannister heir in a location he could be easily shot in the back with out support

I'm still trying to figure out what all of the sides are gonna be in this war.

Braedon obviously has the Starks and Tullys

Not sure if Kuvira will be able to keep the Arryns if shit really hits the fan.

Lannisters and Tyrells don't seem to be picking sides and neither is Dorne.

Viserys might have a dwarf army backing him if he doesn't die in the Reach?

Daenna is apparently going to try and take over Westeros with only the pathetic region known as Dorne supporting her.

Conn ended up being a big bitch and now the kingmoot is gonna decide whos gonna rape the west coast.

ALSO, @Akio what would be the best way for Aemond to meet up with Cayden?

He will be walking through the streets of Pentos with a Magister soon so I would think it would be best to meet before he reaches the Magisters house and stays fro the night lol.

Leusis said:

Daenna is apparently going to try and take over Westeros with only the pathetic region known as Dorne supporting her.

Conn ended up being a big bitch and now the kingmoot is gonna decide whos gonna rape the west coast.
HAELGA FOR QUEEN. PEACEFUL IRONBORN BEST IRONBORN.

Also you forgot that Corbis has Ser Twenty of House Goodmen.

Lancelot said:
ALSO, @Akio what would be the best way for Aemond to meet up with Cayden?
He will be walking through the streets of Pentos with a Magister soon so I would think it would be best to meet before he reaches the Magisters house and stays fro the night lol.
Cayden is currently gathering his company so you'll probably notice his small army running all over the place. Might even meet him on the road.

Leusis said:

Dorne was never meant to be the final solution, only the starting point where she might declare and possible bring others to her side later on especially the free agents of Tyrell and Lannister

@WanderingJester

Well, if I have those numbers this conversation was pointless. I was under the impression that I was significantly stronger than that since the Crossing hasn't been in a war in centuries, and Egyll - as stated in the bio - took extra measures to invest a great deal of Frey wealth into improving the levy.

Keep in mind 4,000 is the calculated Frey strength after they lost a boat load of men fighting for Robb. I'd say 1,000 men is fair estimation of how much they lost. Now saying they had 5,000 men seems reasonable to me, but in the bio I'm thinking my statement of 7,000 is a little too far?

Should I go halfway with 6,000, or less still with 5,500? Besides Harrenhal, I'm certain The Crossing is the strongest vassal of the Riverlands by a fair margin...

That toll makes them shockingly rich, and if Wyman can afford to build a whole navy based off of White Harbor's wealth, I see no reason as to why centuries of treasure hoarding couldn't outfit 2,000 extra fighting men.

Archon said:
@WanderingJester
Well, if I have those numbers this conversation was pointless. I was under the impression that I was significantly stronger than that since the Crossing hasn't been in a war in centuries, and Egyll - as stated in the bio - took extra measures to invest a great deal of Frey wealth into improving the levy.

Keep in mind 4,000 is the calculated Frey strength after they lost a boat load of men fighting for Robb. I'd say 1,000 men is fair estimation of how much they lost. Now saying they had 5,000 men seems reasonable to me, but in the bio I'm thinking my statement of 7,000 is a little too far?

Should I go halfway with 6,000, or less still with 5,500? Besides Harrenhal, I'm certain The Crossing is the strongest vassal of the Riverlands by a fair margin...

That toll makes them shockingly rich, and if Wyman can afford to build a whole navy based off of White Harbor's wealth, I see no reason as to why centuries of treasure hoarding couldn't outfit 2,000 extra fighting men.
White Harbour is a major Westerosi port so they would be considerably wealthier than Freys, however that is not saying the Freys aren't wealthy I don't see any reason why the Freys couldnt have that many men.

(Thats just my opinion though.)

Akio said:
Currently making character sheets for Caydens two main subordinates then ill post @Lancelot
Before you do I will have Aemond start walking with the Magister, or should I have them stay at the port instead?

Lancelot said:
Before you do I will have Aemond start walking with the Magister, or should I have them stay at the port instead?
If you walk to the magistrates you'll likely find Dallen whos the Red Spears main stratigist organizing the men who are supposed to watch over Daenna. If you stay at the port area you'll likely see Cayden riding from Inn to Inn gathering the last of his men

Akio said:
If you walk to the magistrates you'll likely find Dallen whos the Red Spears main stratigist organizing the men who are supposed to watch over Daenna. If you stay at the port area you'll likely see Cayden riding from Inn to Inn gathering the last of his men
I think I will start heading towards the magistrate then, I will make a post soon.

Archon said:
@WanderingJester

Frey has 4,700 men in this RP as of the spreadsheet, when Jester gave you the number he forgot to add the troops of the Frey vassals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
White Harbour is a major Westerosi port so they would be considerably wealthier than Freys, however that is not saying the Freys aren't wealthy I don't see any reason why the Freys couldnt have that many men.
(Thats just my opinion though.)
Oh I know that, but building a fleet of even a 100 ships and maintaining it is considerably more expensive than arming 2,000 soldiers.

I kinda of want to give my second subordinate a Valayrian steel Ax but im not even sure who to ask for that xD

Akio said:
I kinda of want to give my second subordinate a Valayrian steel Ax but im not even sure who to ask for that xD
We discussed the matter of giving people Valyrian Steel a long while ago back in old chat, we generally agreed that only canon Valyrian steel should be allowed from here on out (Though it @TheAncientCenturion or @WanderingJester are in disagreement we can discuss it again)

Akio said:
KK, it was just a thought because my second guy is from Quhor
Qohor despite having the best smiths in the realm still do not posess the ability to create Valyrian Steel and only a handful know how to reforge it. Qohorik Steel however is the second greatest steel in the known world and second only to Valyrian so he could have that.

Hypnos said:
Qohor despite having the best smiths in the realm still do not posess the ability to create Valyrian Steel and only a handful know how to reforge it. Qohorik Steel however is the second greatest steel in the known world and second only to Valyrian so he could have that.
I know, I plan for him to be essentially my version of the mountain at least in size so i wanted to distinguish him in a few ways from the lord of house umbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back