• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well. . .
Cayden needs to be gelded, just to be safe.
The GM (CAT) HAS SPOKEN!

dnim4.jpg

Just so everyone is aware, it turns out Tiber had an older brother who's actually Lord of Casterly Rock. The position is available for anyone who wants it!

WanderingJester said:
The GM (CAT) HAS SPOKEN!
dnim4.jpg
Oh, hello WJ.

Akio said:
I hope everyone's aware in Westeros an age difference is usually kind of common right?
I just looked it up, 34
Yeah, but. . . I don't live in Westeros.

Just so everyone is aware, it turns out Tiber had an older brother who's actually Lord of Casterly Rock. The position is available for anyone who wants it!
Oh, hello WJ.

Were in a sing of ice and fire rp so why would where you live matter? How old is Desgan anyway?

36 but at the same time he has 0 intention of doing anything sexual with her as nothing would come of it anyway.

Oh, hello WJ.

Nnoooooooo! I've been betrayed! *Clutched heart, dies*

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Were in a sing of ice and fire rp so why would where you live matter? How old is Desgan anyway?
The same as Cayden.

1441915884-75e27eff5b012a65a0fcb95643f16ce6.jpg

A member of House Targaryen is not to be used as some common Dornish/Ibben whore.

Now if you want Kuvira. . .

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Let it be known that tickling is cheating

[/QUOTE]
You could have surrendered

Leusis said:
yeah but we aren't looking at this from the perspective of the rapey Westerosi people.
I look at things in an rp only through how my character see's them. Ive made homosexual characters before and females does not mean i am those things. To Cayden a 7 year age gap would be nothing odd especially considering past history

Leusis said:
I'm also pretty sure hes more interested in killing people than having sex.
Another reason why she should never fall into those hands

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
You could have surrendered
I look at things in an rp only through how my character see's them. Ive made homosexual characters before and females does not mean i am those things. To Cayden a 7 year age gap would be nothing odd especially considering past history
Red-flag-warning.jpg

I mean they knew each other damn it, get your head out of the gutter, she was 7 when he was there!

Leusis said:
I'm talking about in OOC we aren't looking at it from our characters perspectives >_>
Even then, even today age gaps happen all the time. Why would i give a fuck?

In all honesty though a lot of the times when I read posts about Cayden he seems kind of like....

tumblr_m41ra68eUB1r0z3hjo1_500.gif

You see a 22 year old and a 15 year old dating and you're telling me you don't even think for a second "That's kinda gross".

Akio said:
I mean they knew each other damn it, get your head out of the gutter, she was 7 when he was there!
Even then, even today age gaps happen all the time. Why would i give a fuck?
I can't help it. It really just is too much fun to assume the worst.

I always think of it this way. Were Cayden eighteen years of age and Deanna eleven, would you still be perfectly fine with him actively trying to bang her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back