• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WHO DARES MOCK THE STRENGTH OF THE GOLDEN COMPANY? SOME WEASELED FACED FREY?! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

plz vote 4 me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I feel like Cayden doesn't fully realize how powerful Desgran is and how weak he is in comparison >_>
Maybe, but hes just gathering his mercenaries, he has no intention of challenging anything yet or killing Vance as much as he dislikes mages though if he knew about Viserys he might do it if they still decided to leave

Elendithas said:
A shame Cayden doesn't know that if things go poorly here that Viserys gets Desgran's full support, which I'm sure @TheAncientCenturion is very much hoping for.
He doesn't know yet but honestly it wouldnt change his decision though it might change Daennas if she knew. Dorne would never ever ever accept hostile invaders or any invaders from across the sea on thier land and the dangers of great lords and the faith shunning the Ibbens is really real. True if its just dorne even if dorne does nothing but defend and everyone else just kind of watches dorne might die ((though Ibbens used to the snow and the shivering sea would probably have a terrible time in dorne)) most of Dorne would rather die then surrender to a bunch of dwarves. Hes hoping that if the Ibbens do come it wont just be Dornes hand turned again them

Akio said:
you will gain no support from most of the greater houses and even the common people will spit on these strange misshapen people who kill their sons and rape their daughters.
Oh yeah this quote from one of your posts from Cayden that I forgot to put on here.

Not only is Cayden kind of rapey guys, hes also a hardcore racist.

Even if an invasion does happen, which he really has no intention of doing unless Viserys actually makes it back to the golden company alive and Deanna refuses to marry Desgran, AND there's a fighting chance against the majority of Westeros, Dorne will have practically no effect whatsoever on it. The North are the only ones that should be wary of a huge force from out of nowhere.

Leusis said:
Oh yeah this quote from one of your posts from Cayden that I forgot to put on here.
Can't disagree with the rapey vibe (that was a pretty good case you presented) but in his defense, half the damn Westeros is pretty racist, so... *shrug*

Also, insert Dornish Racism Joke here.

Leusis said:
Ibbens are litterly very very different from those in Westeros, different bone structure, hair growth, and culture to the point any cross bred children are still birth or have serious health issues. They are about as similar as a donkey to a horse. Desgran is litterly a mule between the two. He doesn't give a fuck but he was speaking how a common oerson would likely see it, can't even say hes all the wrong in game of thrones

Also screw your rapey vibe. This is game of thrones, there are people who run around fully ready to brutalize woman, kill them for fun, and bleed them for magical spells (looking at you Elendithas)) and your talking about my thickle fight with a Targayan?

Don't forget Cayden was also doing all that rapey stuff to a 15 year old and hes 22. Pretty sure Tyrion referred to Sansa as a child and she was 15 I'm pretty sure when that went down

Elendithas said:
Even if an invasion does happen, which he really has no intention of doing unless Viserys actually makes it back to the golden company alive and Deanna refuses to marry Desgran, AND there's a fighting chance against the majority of Westeros, Dorne will have practically no effect whatsoever on it. The North are the only ones that should be wary of a huge force from out of nowhere.
Its only Dorne he cares about. If the Ibbens dont invade hinestly for him its all the better.

Hey, that lady only died because you guys were talking for a really long time. That's on you... a little. I guess Vance is the one that ACTUALLY killed her, but she could have lived.

Leusis said:
Don't forget Cayden was also doing all that rapey stuff to a 15 year old and hes 22. Pretty sure Tyrion referred to Sansa as a child and she was 15 I'm pretty sure when that went down
Tyrion was over 40 years old. Old enough to be her father. Cayden and Daenna spent parts of their childhood in the same city

Elendithas said:
Hey, that lady only died because you guys were talking for a really long time. That's on you... a little. I guess Vance is the one that ACTUALLY killed her, but she could have lived.
Im just saying all these people are evil bastards and you crucify the tickle fight, please

WOAH Tyrion was definitely not over 40. He was like 25 when that went down cause he was born in 273 AC and that happened in 299 I believe.

It was a part of when Cayden was trying to get some o' dat teenage girl butt. As a self-respecting man, I had to step in and stop them.

Leusis said:
WOAH Tyrion was definitely not over 40. He was like 25 when that went down cause he was born in 273 AC and that happened in 299 I believe.
Ok i was wrong, he was only 34. Still 20 years!

Leusis said:
At least Desgran didn't have a tickle fight with a child >_>
You know this is all a joke though, right?
Yes

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]It started as a spar and then Cayden cheated. *Pouts*

[/QUOTE]
Elendithas said:
It was a part of when Cayden was trying to get some o' dat teenage girl butt. As a self-respecting man, I had to step in and stop them.
Well. . .

Cayden needs to be gelded, just to be safe.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]It started as a spar and then Cayden cheated. *Pouts*

[/QUOTE]
Cheated? I picked you up and threw you to the ground and then tickled you when you refused to accept defeat xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back