• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Elendithas said:
I always think of it this way. Were Cayden eighteen years of age and Deanna eleven, would you still be perfectly fine with him actively trying to bang her?
. . . If I'm legit now, yes. It'd make for such great and awkward scenes.

"So, you like sword play huh? Want me to teach you some water dancing? Don't worry, it'll only get you a little wet ;) ."

Guys, guys. Half your age plus seven rule, remember? :P

also birthing hips...

TheAncientCenturion said:
. . . If I'm legit now, yes. It'd make for such great and awkward scenes.
"
So, you like sword play huh? Want me to teach you some water dancing? Don't worry, it'll only get you a little wet ;) ."

Alright, so I'll be taking over while Centurion spends a few nights of questioning over at the local Precinct. If you have any questions about the RP, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

Leusis said:
In all honesty though a lot of the times when I read posts about Cayden he seems kind of like....
tumblr_m41ra68eUB1r0z3hjo1_500.gif
Which parts? I mean if your talking about his attitude to the Ibbens yeah probably but they did come in and shove a deal he thought might create war down his throat so

Leusis said:
You see a 22 year old and a 15 year old dating and you're telling me you don't even think for a second "That's kinda gross".
Elendithas said:
I always think of it this way. Were Cayden eighteen years of age and Deanna eleven, would you still be perfectly fine with him actively trying to bang her?
No, she isnt flowered yet. Her body isnt meant to receive such things yet.

Seriously though probably not but thats because i dont think they are mentally ready in this day and age. Honestly past a certain age if it isnt one person just taking advantage of another i really dont give a fuck. 7 years? One of my friends had grand parents seperated by 15 years and were married for 40. Better then most go, so i wont say a word against it.

I can't help it. It really just is too much fun to assume the worst.
So i see

Leusis said:
"You just grab it by the base and hold it tight, I'll do the rest"
Jesus you guys are going farther into this then i have xD call me the pervert here

His attitude in general just gives me that vibe that he likes to talk shit and get into fights for no reason. You know, like a douche-dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem. . You know the saying.
If there's grass on the field, play ball. If there isn't? Flip her over and play in the mud.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT someone call and admin xD

Leusis said:
His attitude in general just gives me that vibe that he likes to talk shit and get into fights for no reason. You know, like a douche-dick.
Hes honestly pretty friendly and doesn't even see himself as the best fighter in his unit. He takes defeat pretty well. The Ibbens just pushed every wrong button in the book and mages in general make him on edge

Leusis said:
We are simply discussing sword training
Sureeeee Cayden has an impressive sword even if he uses a spear but that doesn't mean he waves it around. He is a play boy though so hes an expert of sticking them with the pointy end

If Cayden spoke to Tiber like hes been speaking to Vance I feel like Cayden wouldn't be alive very long. Hes honestly lucky he hasn't got a blade in his chest right now.

Leusis said:
If Cayden spoke to Tiber likes hes been speaking to Vance I feel like Cayden wouldn't be alive very long. Hes honestly lucky he hasn't got a blade in his chest right now.
Is Tiber a Mage who happened to walk in threaten Daenna with a marriage she didnt want to a mysterious king who murdered the entire old government and wants to create war in the seven kingdoms? If so sure he'd talk the same. He would also defend himself if attacked

Viserys will soon threaten Deanna. Have no fear!
Then that a a good start to get on his hate list. Though he may aboid fighting him directly. Hes allergic to Valayrian steel

WanderingJester said:
Yes please get him off the streets. There are children here

Cayden would be slaughtered before he could ready his spear if Tiber decided to attack him, same with Vance so defending himself isn't much of an option.

Akio said:
Then that a a good start to get on his hate list. Though he may aboid fighting him directly. Hes allergic to Valayrian steel
Yes please get him off the streets. There are children here
Oh god I hope not, Cayden's on the loose.

Leusis said:
Cayden would be slaughtered before he could ready his spear if Tiber decided to attack him, same with Vance so defending himself isn't much of an option.
Yes because if he was provoking someone he wouldnt be ready to defend himself. And unless Tiber was teir 6 fighter or a mage with a spell i can't block I dont think he could kill an agility fighter in one blow if he was aware it was coming. I dont pay much attention to teir lists

Doubt him randomly attacking me in negotiations would be considered a normal arena fight with no interference anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back