• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
I wouldn't be worried about the Tully girls. When Tober finds out you broke guest right in his halls he may just murder Cayden himself.
That's a fair point, still Benji coming up and grabbing him without saying anything will likely cause him to react and not well. I'll have to consider what he'll do

TheGreyEminence said:
can't we all just get along !!!?
Cayden is a man who had his life threatened once already and you walk behind him and grab him without announcing you were there. Your lucky he started talking quick enough (and really so am I) or Benji may have ended up seriously injured or at least on the ground getting so close to him like that.

Akio said:
Cayden is a man who had his life threatened once already and you walk behind him and grab him without announcing you were there. Your lucky he started talking quick enough (and really so am I) or Benji may have ended up seriously injured or at least on the ground getting so close to him like that.
Wow Cayden is really skilled isn't he , i wonder how he gets all the time to practice ? , given that he spends most of his time sleeping with his horse(s) .

#ProtectWesterosHorses #DeportCayden

@WanderingJester

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
Wow Cayden is really skilled isn't he , i wonder how he gets all the time to practice ? , given that he spends most of his time sleeping with his horse(s) .
#ProtectWesterosHorses #DeportCayden

@WanderingJester
In a fair fight Benji would probably last a lot longer but something tells me Cayden has far more practice in hand to hand combat then Benji and Benji who's not expecting a fight litterly put himself in a range where Cayden had access to all his vitals with both his arms occupied

You know I've decided the name Shadowfire would make a lot more sense if he looked like Oberyns steed so thats how it will look appearance wise

Oh, since House Fisher has been extinct for hundreds of years and their castle has never been mentioned as destroyed, I guess that means that its owner is unaccounted for. Mayhaps a House Tully of Misty Isle?

Akio said:
With a shiny black coat as dark as sin and a mane as bright and vibrant as fire it's coloration naturally drew the eye to the animal with its fine features and narrow head marking it as one of the beautiful sand steeds.
The mid life crisis car equivlant of a horse

Hypnos said:
Oh, since House Fisher has been extinct for hundreds of years and their castle has never been mentioned as destroyed, I guess that means that its owner is unaccounted for. Mayhaps a House Tully of Misty Isle?
Sure, where would Misty Isle be though?

Leusis said:
The mid life crisis car equivlant of a horse
Well, since most people don't bang their cars, more like the pretty but way too young girlfriend (daughter's age) of the mid life crisis, only both frowned upon and quite illegal in modern society.

WanderingJester said:
Sure, where would Misty Isle be though?
Well, since most people don't bang their cars, more like the pretty but way too young girlfriend (daughter's age) of the mid life crisis, only both frowned upon and quite illegal in modern society.
I'd imagine somewhere in the River Trident or the Blackwater Rush. I'd probably place it in the Red Fork Somewhere.

Hypnos said:
I'd imagine somewhere in the River Trident or the Blackwater Rush. I'd probably place it in the Red Fork Somewhere.
Cool, cool. I suppose somewhere between House Shawney's seat and Fairmarket?

WanderingJester said:
Cool, cool. I suppose somewhere between House Shawney's seat and Fairmarket?
Fairmarket is on the Blue Fork. It'd probably be somewhere between Castle Shawney and Raventree Hall. This does mean that Tully forces will have to be spread even thinner though, since I'll have to find the forces to man the castle. But I guess it would be worth it have [isla Fisher] Tully right at home in the seat of the Fishers.

Hypnos said:
Fairmarket is on the Blue Fork. It'd probably be somewhere between Castle Shawney and Raventree Hall. This does mean that Tully forces will have to be spread even thinner though, since I'll have to find the forces to man the castle. But I guess it would be worth it have [isla Fisher] Tully right at home in the seat of the Fishers.
Hmm... It'll be almost right next to Stone Hedge then. Fair enough that Misty Isle isn't actually on the Red Fork but just off of it or something (with Castle Shawney on the fork itself).

WanderingJester said:
Hmm... It'll be almost right next to Stone Hedge then. Fair enough that Misty Isle isn't actually on the Red Fork but just off of it or something (with Castle Shawney on the fork itself).
Misty Isle, as the name suggests, is probably an island so really it should be right atop the Red Fork. Stone Hedge would be on the south bank of the fork so they wouldn't be too close.

Whilst we're on the subject other regions should really take advantage of these unmanned castles lying around and give away some titles. I know the Reach has at least two castles that are completely unclaimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Endless midlife crisis?
Probably, guys always going after younger girls he'll never get. Rides around on an over the top colorful and expensive horse. Constantly talks about what hes done like a highschool football captain whos now 40 and still wears his varsity jacket.

Hypnos said:
Misty Isle, as the name suggests, is probably an island so really it should be right atop the Red Fork. Stone Hedge would be on the south bank of the fork so they wouldn't be too close.
Whilse we're on the subject other regions should really take advantahe of these unmanned castles lying around and give away some titles. I know the Reach has at least two castles that are completely unclaimed.
Really? I'm going with this map, and Stone Hedge isn't on the Fork at all :/

Interactive Game of Thrones Map with Spoilers Control

Oh don't worry about the Reach. There'll be plenty of land and castle giveaways once it falls :)

Leusis said:
Probably, guys always going after younger girls he'll never get. Rides around on an over the top colorful and expensive horse. Constantly talks about what hes done like a highschool football captain whos now 40 and still wears his varsity jacket.
He just finished those things to be honest though, it's like he just graduated from his 4 year university and wondering what he'll do next. He's having after college blues basically windering what to do.

Benjicot is really the one in a mid life crisis

WanderingJester said:
Really? I'm going with this map, and Stone Hedge isn't on the Fork at all :/
Interactive Game of Thrones Map with Spoilers Control

Oh don't worry about the Reach. There'll be plenty of land and castle giveaways once it falls :)
I've been going from this map which puts Raventree Hall north of the Red Fork and Stone Hedge south of it. One of the two castles is definitely to the north of the Red Fork (Raventree would make most sense due to the Blackwoods fleeing from the north) because the disputed border area between the two castles contains Barba's Teats and the village of Pennytree which is on the wiki listed as "located north of the Red Fork" I don't think it would make much sense for them to be squabbling over a territory so far away from their own fortresses and it is a "border territory" meaning it's probably between the two.

Hypnos said:
I've been going from this map which puts Raventree Hall north of the Red Fork and Stone Hedge south of it. One of the two castles is definitely to the north of the Red Fork (Raventree would make most sense due to the Blackwoods fleeing from the north) because the disputed border area between the two castles contains Barba's Teats and the village of Pennytree which is on the wiki listed as "located north of the Red Fork" I don't think it would make much sense for them to be squabbling over a territory so far away from their own fortresses and it is a "border territory" meaning it's probably between the two.
Interesting, Pennytree is pretty much south of the red fork in the other map alright, right between Stone Hedge and Raventree Hall. Hmm. Interesting. (This is what happens when you don't have an official map George R.R. Martin. Take a page out of Tolkien's book will ya!)

Fair enough, I'll likely lean on you for Riverlands geographical information from now on then. I've pretty much structured the Westerlands (and to an certain extend Northern Reach) after the map I was using, simply because it accounted for many of the houses that weren't specifically placed in Westeroes and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back